AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Kate had been "reworked" as a childhood friend for quite some time now, even before the new patreon guidelines. No content of hers will be scrapped or adjusted.
Amazing, look like now is time to me play this game again (after a long time), i missed those freckled tits...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It's a lot of small stuff tbh, but it's incredibly time-consuming. Around 1500 images and 85,000 words or so needed to be reviewed. We don't really butt heads with any of Patreons rules, but we want to fly under the radar and keep things pushing along without issue.
Almost everything so far has been dialogue alterations, and the vast majority of those are rephrasing what's already there. Nothing huge that drastically alters an event. I'm sure there will be a few events we decide to change up in the end, though. My best estimates put the number of events around or over 200, so 2 or 3 is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
And we're aiming to do it the right way. I have one event so far that got art altered, but I added an additional image instead of removing the event itself.
Is it a particular character?

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Is it a particular character?
Some girls needed particular attention, like the amanita because she is BDSM themed and that skirts the rules of patreon or the fennec cause she is a small girl with small beasts. So far, the biggest change for things in game is that one event got an extra frame, but that event is a random side-event in the overworld. What the changes did on a bigger scale, is us being more careful with new girls. I had to replace 3 events from a future girl that was already written, cause those events could skirt the new guidelines a tad too much, so we wanted to be on the safer side. We also keep a sharper eye on certain type of events, especially BDSM/Spanking themed.
Otherwise all the changes we had to do so far in game are more in the typo/phrasing area, cause those things always fall through the cracks and need readjustments.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackeasy

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Without digging into specifics, I'm actually happy we had to do it. It gave me a chance to touch up earlier event writing, so a lot more good has come out of it.
A hell of a lot of extra work and stress, but good results.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
If i change versions do my saves still work?

wait nvm they do.Also,heard theres hidden events,dont know if i got some whitout noticing but where do i see em?
Theres a Luna hidden event,would it appear in Luna's events or in memories?

Btw,where can i find those events?
edit:Forget bout it m dumb

Last edited:

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
anyone managed to find the new poster added in 2.98? i cant seem to find it no matter where i look in blowingrock

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
anyone managed to find the new poster added in 2.98? i cant seem to find it no matter where i look in blowingrock
Its in the white house below Biggy's,inside the dudes room.Btw,can you show me where this poster is? 1716532171228.png
I've searched all the houses in bushwood but cant find it

Last edited:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
If i change versions do my saves still work?

wait nvm they do.Also,heard theres hidden events,dont know if i got some whitout noticing but where do i see em?
Theres a Luna hidden event,would it appear in Luna's events or in memories?

Btw,where can i find those events?
edit:Forget bout it m dumb
We try to have everything in the memory tab, even hidden stuff, the only exception is luna's dress up at the beach. For code reasons that "event" can't be included in the memory tab, otherwise everything is in it.
The only "hidden event" in game is a Nim pissing event that you get by interacting with a yellow spot of grass between sugarbush and blowingrocks.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Ah,thanks.Did you find it while searching the house or did you go look at the desc to know the area where it is?The desc says its in bushwood for me.i guess it technically is
Well, i personally used our list of poster locations that we have on trello, but yes, technically the house is in bushwood, so the hint has to mention that area. Maybe we have to be a bit more specific for this hint tho, it's a common question where that particular poster is.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes