Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
After hearing your complaint we took a look into the area levels and how they progressed with the story. It had not occurred to us that players were spending so little time in The Kennel area that they would not level up. Pre Kennel area is lvl 5 to 7 and post Kennel area is 9 to 12, so the jump in levels when you don't spend time in The Kennel is very dramatic.

This one is on us, sorry about the issues. We have adjusted the level flow and it will be in the next update.
I VERY much appreciate you acting on feedback received, especially since I might have been a little harsh. I'll try your game again later down the line when it's further into development. Best of luck to your team!

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
Idk if nerfing the driad realy worked because mine is causing 2k or more dmg and her lvl is still 17 or is just the atack but still is pretty strong for any monster

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Idk if nerfing the driad realy worked because mine is causing 2k or more dmg and her lvl is still 17 or is just the atack but still is pretty strong for any monster
Are you using 0.2.29a or 0.2.29
The the "a" version should have fixed that.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There was a minor bug. The current links in the thread contain the bugfixed version - 0.0.29a

You could join the Discord if you want to keep up to date with updates and bugfixes, have any questions or even just to chat and hang out. Tiny also sometimes does public streams on the weekend.

saaaaaika

Apr 29, 2020
new player here. Where is the farmer breeds? the one on the upper left? but when i bring the cowgirl to there.I can only talk with the board beside farmer. sry for my bad english grammar

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
new player here. Where is the farmer breeds? the one on the upper left? but when i bring the cowgirl to there.I can only talk with the board beside farmer. sry for my bad english grammar
Farmer Breeds is in Breeds Manor, a big house to the top left of an area you will unlock if you continue exploring to the left of the starting town. The person you are talking to is most likely the barn farmer, he will heal your girls and store any that you can't add to your team.

From the barn in the upper left continue down until you see an opening in the path and a pink haired girl. Talk to her for a small tutorial and keep on going right. That way you will reach Breeds Manor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gabaw and saaaaaika

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
is the golem catchable yet? ive seen the outfits on sale but ive not been able to catch one at all let alone see one and ive been trying
From the Patreon post: "Golem update (0.2.30) will be out in few days, but in the meantime 0.2.29 adds in another barn event, fixes bugs, and makes some balance changes to the battle system."

So long as you're on 0.2.29, there's no golem yet.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
is the golem catchable yet? ive seen the outfits on sale but ive not been able to catch one at all let alone see one and ive been trying
The Golem will also be a bit different from the other monster girls. When the update hits, look around Blowingrock and you'll see what I'm talking about.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes