kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
As for art preferences, all I can say is to each their own.

As for controls, we already made the jump to one hand always free a few updates ago, and work on true one handed play is still on going as it is part of our "Convenience" goal for the 0.2.4X updates. In fact, I think its either this update or the next that makes another step toward that goal.
meh haters going to hate but one question i have is combat better now? only thing i ever hated was the massive random difficulty with enemy's even being one or two lower were able to mow you down with having access to skills higher then their lvl at the time i last played, has that been fixed?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
meh haters going to hate but one question i have is combat better now? only thing i ever hated was the massive random difficulty with enemy's even being one or two lower were able to mow you down with having access to skills higher then their lvl at the time i last played, has that been fixed?
Depends on when you last played.

Yes and No. We are still going to do a combat overhaul soon (probably starting early summer), but in the meantime I have actually put in some of those backend tricks a lot of devs do to make it combat feel better in the next update(0.2.43). Things like enemies can't crit when your low health, they do a bit less damage to you when you health is lower, etc. Other stuff put in a few updates ago was that for each lovel level, you get 2% damage bonus and 2% defense bonus. There is also an official cheat system in for patrons that can level up you monster if that's a route you want to go.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ive probably skiped a good 6 updated maybe dryad was new when i last played because in relation to Pokémon it felt like every fight even early on is like fighting legendary's with skills above their level i wont have even if you caught them and cheating shouldn't be needed if combat is done properly but when you get near dead from every fight its not challenging its just tedious

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Took a minute to get through that without punctuation, but I think I get the gist. Like I had said, we made some changes to the battle system to make it a bit better, but it needs a whole refresh. After the new battle system is in, it should work out great. We have multiple people participating in the planning and execution of it of it this time around.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Took a minute to get through that without punctuation, but I think I get the gist. Like I had said, we made some changes to the battle system to make it a bit better, but it needs a whole refresh. After the new battle system is in, it should work out great. We have multiple people participating in the planning and execution of it of it this time around.
sorry, I'm posting on like 3 threads to respond to people, as for art and characters its fun, battle is the only thing i ever had issues with and i love "Pokémon" like games

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
sorry, I'm posting on like 3 threads to respond to people, as for art and characters its fun, battle is the only thing i ever had issues with and i love "Pokémon" like games
Yeah, I will absolutely admit that battle system is lacking currently. Its actually less about it not being fair, and more about what we are used to at this point in gaming, that being developer tricks to make you feel bad ass. Before changes were made, it was exactly fair, but we have been slowly shifting things in the players favor though. Incorporating a few small but common tricks into the system will hopefully keep us going until the full refresh.

If the battle is too much of a turn off for you after the next update (0.2.43), I would say to keep an eye on the project still. That battle system refresh will be here soon enough.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I will absolutely admit that battle system is lacking currently. Its actually less about it not being fair, and more about what we are used to at this point in gaming, that being developer tricks to make you feel bad ass. Before changes were made, it was exactly fair, but we have been slowly shifting things in the players favor though. Incorporating a few small but common tricks into the system will hopefully keep us going until the full refresh.

If the battle is too much of a turn off for you after the next update (0.2.43), I would say to keep an eye on the project still. That battle system refresh will be here soon enough.
wouldn't call it fair when a lvl 2 has lvl 13 skills, at any rate that's why i complained i don't even feel the urge to fap to 90% of content considering I've been with at minimum of 60 woman, 40 being virgins in my lifetime,and im only 30 so it really is the combat that annoys me, and keeps me from enjoying this

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
wouldn't call it fair when a lvl 2 has lvl 13 skills, at any rate that's why i complained i don't even feel the urge to fap to 90% of content considering I've been with at minimum of 60 woman, 40 being virgins in my lifetime,and im only 30 so it really is the combat that annoys me, and keeps me from enjoying this
Lvl 2 can't have level 13 skill. Each attack has 3 stages, and every 5 levels a monster will either get a new move or level up a stage on an existing move. A particularly lucky monster would max out a move at level 10. Generated monsters at level 5 will get 1 chance to roll the dice to get a new move or level one up, level 10 gets 2 rolls, etc, etc. It really is an issue of perception.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Lvl 2 can't have level 13 skill. Each attack has 3 stages, and every 5 levels a monster will either get a new move or level up a stage on an existing move. A particularly lucky monster would max out a move at level 10. Generated monsters at level 5 will get 1 chance to roll the dice to get a new move or level one up, level 10 gets 2 rolls, etc, etc. It really is an issue of perception.
its why i asked if things improved, because back around dryad introduction it was possible and why combat got aggravating because even if you tried to catch them the skills reverted to what's possible at that lvl

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Cool game, could use more scenes especially with the cat. As of now I am stuck at the "Head out west and meet with the Dryad", I can't find her anywhere.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I assume that you need to head to the desert. Open your map, M on your keyboard to see where that is. If you haven't figured out that fast travel is a thing yet, just click the icons that are not transparent to fast travel to the closest location.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
I assume that you need to head to the desert. Open your map, M on your keyboard to see where that is. If you haven't figured out that fast travel is a thing yet, just click the icons that are not transparent to fast travel to the closest location.
I don't see the Dryad in the desert city nor far to the left, where a sign is placed.

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a kind of threshold for skill upgrading? I see enemy monsters that have stronger-looking skills meanwhile most of my crew is like nibble and paddle level only.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Is there a kind of threshold for skill upgrading? I see enemy monsters that have stronger-looking skills meanwhile most of my crew is like nibble and paddle level only.
Each attack has 3 stages, and every 5 levels a monster will either get a new move or level up a stage on an existing move. A particularly lucky monster would max out a move at level 10. Monsters at level 5 will get 1 chance to roll the dice to get a new move or level one up, level 10 gets 2 rolls, etc, etc.

Reactions: Joga

dubstep_avtoritet

Jan 14, 2019
Very much depends on what outfits your looking for.
There are clothes what i can buy from merchant and found on map (for example block of marble gives new clothes for golem), but i cant find clothes for harpy and slime girl (i can buy whem clothes from merchant and already do that, but there are still 1 locked clothes for harpy and 1 for slime girl)

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
There are clothes what i can buy from merchant and found on map (for example block of marble gives new clothes for golem), but i cant find clothes for harpy and slime girl (i can buy whem clothes from merchant and already do that, but there are still 1 locked clothes for harpy and 1 for slime girl)
I usually dont do this but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes