Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
FINALLY! A truly lewd Pokemon inspired monster girl collector harem game!
As long as there's plenty of content and things to do with the girls, then I will most likely support this. I'm gonna play what's available now first before I see how much I can drop to support this really cool project. It definitely looks like it has promise!
Well, that and give proper feedback!

Thanks dev!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

Grisag

May 4, 2023
I completed the main quest, and killed 99% of the game world, well like really a lot, but the collection didn't replenish. Explain to me if there's anything else I need to do?
Maybe there's another way to get girls ?

Last edited:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
I completed the main quest, and killed 99% of the game world, well like really a lot, but the collection didn't replenish. Explain to me if there's anything else I need to do?
There are 2 ways to get girls. Most can be caught in the bushes when fighting them. A certain few have different aquirement methods, but so far only the golem is such a girl. But not all scenes are tied to the girls that you have caught. Most Scenes that are tied to caught girls are in their love level menu while random events in the overworld are in the Memories/Collectables tabs.
What girl/scene are you missing?

Grisag

May 4, 2023
There are 2 ways to get girls. Most can be caught in the bushes when fighting them. A certain few have different aquirement methods, but so far only the golem is such a girl. But not all scenes are tied to the girls that you have caught. Most Scenes that are tied to caught girls are in their love level menu while random events in the overworld are in the Memories/Collectables tabs.
What girl/scene are you missing?
That's the problem. They're not catching (company passed).

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to ask. "The collection didn't replenish". Collection of what?
I'm taking a stab in the dark here, maybe you're talking about capture items.
There's an unskippable mission at the beginning of the game that explains how to catch girls. The cum jars. You have to buy those, they don't replenish. You toss them at girls when they are nude for the best chance to capture them.

Grisag

May 4, 2023
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to ask. "The collection didn't replenish". Collection of what?
I'm taking a stab in the dark here, maybe you're talking about capture items.
There's an unskippable mission at the beginning of the game that explains how to catch girls. The cum jars. You have to buy those, they don't replenish. You toss them at girls when they are nude for the best chance to capture them.
I have a rather meager knowledge of English. That's my mistake.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes