Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Honestly I kinda hope the first sex scene is with the Mushroom Girl :LOL: what
can I say women classed as short or midget sized have their own appeal but
then again I wanna see every single monster girl shown and not yet there.
Roll on the next update. Also apart from my gratitude at the new Mushroom
Girl events, the XP balance is appreciated from a levelling view.

But on a different side note, the slime has a dual named attack. Is it meant
to have two sprays?

And two Gnaw's on the Mushroom Girl?

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Honestly I kinda hope the first sex scene is with the Mushroom Girl :LOL: what
can I say women classed as short or midget sized have their own appeal but
then again I wanna see every single monster girl shown and not yet there.
Roll on the next update. Also apart from my gratitude at the new Mushroom
Girl events, the XP balance is appreciated from a levelling view.

But on a different side note, the slime has a dual named attack. Is it meant
to have two sprays?

And two Gnaw's on the Mushroom Girl?
This is a bug from an earlier version. The problem should have been corrected on assigning a new attack, but I have yet to get to fixing the monsters that this effected. I think it's scheduled for 0.2.1 or 0.2.2 so a fix is coming. Sorry about that. If it you are still getting the same attacks assigned let me know and I will review the code.

Reactions: Samǣl

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So hear me out. For the whole breeding and Hybrid aspect. You could always use that as to why there are shinny versions or an alt color that is similar to the PC to give a reason why they are hybrids. For hybrids i don't think it necessary to have it to in depth because it's going to far down with options. So alt colors to who ever is breeding with each other might be easier.
Example: Cow girl and Mushroom breed.The cowgirl could be more pale and she could have red spots instead of black. Where as for the mushroom she could have black cap with white spots instead of the red cap.
Just an idea, Love the game by the way. And love the update.

Tankau

Dec 14, 2017
Hello , the game launch in very very little window unplayable , i have restart and dl 3 times an i have the same bug , help plz

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hello , the game launch in very very little window unplayable , i have restart and dl 3 times an i have the same bug , help plz
EDIT - For anyone else with this issue a bug fix is coming out in the 0.2.1 update.

95% sure your the same person in the discord, but here's what I put there just in case you check here first.

There must be some mis-read on the games part about your screen size. If you can make it to the main menu, you can change the screen size in the options menu. Let me know if that worked.

You can also try deleting the preferences.dat file in C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio\Monster Girl Hunt. Do Not delete the savedata.dat file, just preferences.

Also, preferences is created on first launch so re downloading it won't fix if its assigned the wrong size.

Last edited:

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
I found a bug, not sure if it's been posted. When you're in a battle with multiple monsters, capture the first one, and escape the second one, you don't keep the captured monster.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I found a bug, not sure if it's been posted. When you're in a battle with multiple monsters, capture the first one, and escape the second one, you don't keep the captured monster.
Not a scenario that I thought about. Thanks for the report, I will look into it after 0.2.1

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It's 'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!
View attachment 716367
She looks so cute! Loving the golden theme she has - the feathers, hair and eyes. The costumes you put in the game are so original and are only getting better and better!

My only gripe is with her legs being wide open. With this most likely being her idle pose, shouldn't her legs be a bit sideways, with the knees bent(since she looks like she's hovering)?

Probably not the best example, but here's something similar to what I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that you want to show the most important bits of the girls, but the way she is drawn makes it look like she's swooping in from above and attacking. I'm not criticizing, just giving my opinion on how it looks.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
It's 'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!
View attachment 716367
She looks so cute! Loving the golden theme she has - the feathers, hair and eyes. The costumes you put in the game are so original and are only getting better and better!

My only gripe is with her legs being wide open. With this most likely being her idle pose, shouldn't her legs be a bit sideways, with the knees bent(since she looks like she's hovering)?

I get that you want to show the most important bits of the girls, but the way she is drawn makes it look like she's swooping in from above and attacking. I'm not criticizing, just giving my opinion on how it looks.
I love her Design too, she reminds me a lot of Papi from the Monster Musume Manga. The pose would even work for her, considering how "happy aggressive" she can be. Could be that she is always ready to pounce on the player if he doesn't pay enough attention.
The gold theme in combination with the USA outfit really works well imo, can't wait for her to be in the game.

Thoughts/Critic/Typos for the new Update:
The last Update seems to have broken the interaction range with objects. Most objects, even doors can be interacted from quite the distance, not sure if intended or not but its kinda weird being 1/3 of a screen away from a door and being able to enter the House. Also funny when talking to NPCs, cause it looks like you two are screaming at each other from that distance.
It would be fun if you had certain interactions if you had certain followers behind you: For example in on of the houses in your main village you find a paddle and wonder how it works on a slime girl, it could be fun if the slime girl would make a comment if she was your follower at that time. While we do have certain interactions with the Girls, its always the same thing from every girl no matter who, would be cool to be more personal.
Its kinda weird to have to buy clothing Items to not immediatly unlock them but to have to go to the inventory and unlock them there.
The Quicktravelpoint for Sugarbush is a bit low imo. It could be easily put a bit more to the North considering that you dont even spawn in the village but at the start of the park that leads to the village.

Typos: When talking to the Yoga Mom you say: I thought it was some "House Wife" Fad, instead of "Housewife". The sentence after that she says: Bet i could snap yours in half if tried, missing an "i" between if and tried. When talking to the TV in the House of Breeds Manager you say: How long has been since she slept?, missing a "it" between has and been. Cow 717 in your main village says: "The" rebuild the barn..., instead of "They" rebuilt. In the house with the naked couple on the Couch the TV says: "Were" here at..., instead of "We're" here at. In the BLue house in plenty woods talking to the TV you say: Someone didn't pay "thier" cable bill, instead of "their". In the last Amanita event you say "did" you want to take some pictures, instead of "do". The Stalker west to the 3 way junction after defeating him says: If "your" not going to help, then leave!, instead of "you're".

Bugs: My Amanita still has 2x the same attack, but that could be because im using a save from 2.0D.
The "Hitbox" for the speechbubble in the 3 way junction building is a bit off, so that you have to hover over the counter to be able to talk to the women. When you go west from the 3 way junction and then up to the red building towards the yard and sugarbush a weird bug happens that makes your follower spawn from outside the map running super fast towards you and then getting behind you like it normally do, it also happens if you go down from the red building towards 3 way junction.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I love her Design too, she reminds me a lot of Papi from the Monster Musume Manga. The pose would even work for her, considering how "happy aggressive" she can be. Could be that she is always ready to pounce on the player if he doesn't pay enough attention.
The gold theme in combination with the USA outfit really works well imo, can't wait for her to be in the game.

Thoughts/Critic/Typos for the new Update:
The last Update seems to have broken the interaction range with objects. Most objects, even doors can be interacted from quite the distance, not sure if intended or not but its kinda weird being 1/3 of a screen away from a door and being able to enter the House. Also funny when talking to NPCs, cause it looks like you two are screaming at each other from that distance.
It would be fun if you had certain interactions if you had certain followers behind you: For example in on of the houses in your main village you find a paddle and wonder how it works on a slime girl, it could be fun if the slime girl would make a comment if she was your follower at that time. While we do have certain interactions with the Girls, its always the same thing from every girl no matter who, would be cool to be more personal.
Its kinda weird to have to buy clothing Items to not immediatly unlock them but to have to go to the inventory and unlock them there.
The Quicktravelpoint for Sugarbush is a bit low imo. It could be easily put a bit more to the North considering that you dont even spawn in the village but at the start of the park that leads to the village.

Typos: When talking to the Yoga Mom you say: I thought it was some "House Wife" Fad, instead of "Housewife". The sentence after that she says: Bet i could snap yours in half if tried, missing an "i" between if and tried. When talking to the TV in the House of Breeds Manager you say: How long has been since she slept?, missing a "it" between has and been. Cow 717 in your main village says: "The" rebuild the barn..., instead of "They" rebuilt. In the house with the naked couple on the Couch the TV says: "Were" here at..., instead of "We're" here at. In the BLue house in plenty woods talking to the TV you say: Someone didn't pay "thier" cable bill, instead of "their". In the last Amanita event you say "did" you want to take some pictures, instead of "do". The Stalker west to the 3 way junction after defeating him says: If "your" not going to help, then leave!, instead of "you're".

Bugs: My Amanita still has 2x the same attack, but that could be because im using a save from 2.0D.
The "Hitbox" for the speechbubble in the 3 way junction building is a bit off, so that you have to hover over the counter to be able to talk to the women. When you go west from the 3 way junction and then up to the red building towards the yard and sugarbush a weird bug happens that makes your follower spawn from outside the map running super fast towards you and then getting behind you like it normally do, it also happens if you go down from the red building towards 3 way junction.
Thanks as always.

Interaction range - Is there a specific instance or area, or is it just everything cause I'm not having that issue on my end.
Clothing - It's just a constraint of the item system in place now. It's possible to do, but I do have to decide what takes importance over other things since I am a one man crew.
Dual attack bug - I only had time to fix the assignment of the attacks. I do plan on replacing duplicate attacks somewhere between 0.2.1 and 0.2.2. Rushing a fix that alters save could end badly.
Conversation triggers - They actually have been altered slightly so you will have to let me know if its fixed in 0.2.1.

"Happy Aggressive" - Very close!

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks as always.

Interaction range - Is there a specific instance or area, or is it just everything cause I'm not having that issue on my end.
Clothing - It's just a constraint of the item system in place now. It's possible to do, but I do have to decide what takes importance over other things since I am a one man crew.
Dual attack bug - I only had time to fix the assignment of the attacks. I do plan on replacing duplicate attacks somewhere between 0.2.1 and 0.2.2. Rushing a fix that alters save could end badly.
Conversation triggers - They actually have been altered slightly so you will have to let me know if its fixed in 0.2.1.

"Happy Aggressive" - Very close!
The interactionrange is for everything in my game, see the attached file for the maximum range i can have to interact with something/someone. Maybe its not that bad, but for me that range looks way too much, especially if you are inside houses, which can then easily make up 1/3 or even half of the screen and if compared to the earlier versions of the game.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The interactionrange is for everything in my game, see the attached file for the maximum range i can have to interact with something/someone. Maybe its not that bad, but for me that range looks way too much, especially if you are inside houses, which can then easily make up 1/3 or even half of the screen and if compared to the earlier versions of the game.
It's not that bad in my opinion. I'm just going to leave it as is for now.

Reactions: Antoris
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes