Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
where do i go to see the dryad from the main quest just before going into the desert to the west? i cant find her.
At what main mission step are you? Do you have to go to the desert or to the barn?
If its to the desert she should be right before the desert, where grass and sand meet.

Reactions: Finnzy

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Are the scenes with the current party members intended to be their final scenes? As a buttlovin' guy I was sad to see that none of the characters even get an anal scene.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Are the scenes with the current party members intended to be their final scenes? As a buttlovin' guy I was sad to see that none of the characters even get an anal scene.
No, not their final scenes. We cap love level at the current scene count so that people don't grind love levels to like 80 and then get mad that then are like 60 love levels above the final scenes.
Good news though, we do have one anal fingering scene for the slime, and we do have anal planned in the near future.

Reactions: vaaf and Gabaw

DarkStar151

Dec 6, 2017
I cant find out what to do to get the sphinx clothes I went to biggys but now I dont know what to do any one got any clues or help?

tsphazer

Jan 1, 2022
Windows Defender warns me when trying to launch it :/

Might be the new windows update autoblocking .exe files from other computers. Its easy to ignore, it just gives you warning but lets you run it if you choose to.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Question: In this game, it have or plan to have goblin girl?
We don't really make promises to what girls are coming up or not unless they are already in the creation process. Sorry I cant give you more than that.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
anyone else have an issues with MC constantly walking to bottom left of screen?
This is the second report we've had of this in the last few years, but we havent found a way to replicate the issue. The best I can say is send your player logs to us on discord and we can see if there is an actual bug. You can give your keyboard keys a check as well. Last time I think they didnt have the issue on the update after, so maybe see if that might be a solution as well.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Windows Defender warns me when trying to launch it :/

Might be the new windows update autoblocking .exe files from other computers. Its easy to ignore, it just gives you warning but lets you run it if you choose to.
Its just overzealous windows defender. We package and upload the files ourselves to itch, mega, anonfile, racaty and mediafire, and I really doubt anyone on the f95 team is messing with the files.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
This is the second report we've had of this in the last few years, but we havent found a way to replicate the issue. The best I can say is send your player logs to us on discord and we can see if there is an actual bug. You can give your keyboard keys a check as well. Last time I think they didnt have the issue on the update after, so maybe see if that might be a solution as well.
On Windows systems, holding down a key long enough (A+S or arrows in this case) can silently trigger the Sticky Keys option from their Accessibility pack. Release the stuck key for about one second then tap once & it should turn that constant input off, returning to "normal" function.

if that fails the key command may be backlogged, and you may have to wait for the system to work its way through the entire queue.

Good luck. :geek:

I've found a persistent glitch in Blowingrock across the last several versions. Usually at some point after missing the single chance to catch the Spiked Lizard, the screen goes white or gray. IIRC typically after healing the girls at a barn. Fast Travel to another location restores the backgrounds.

Restart & reload results in the tags being confused. This time, instead of the Bunnygirl Memory (which I had activated) from the Bunny Bar, the system chose to activate the milking scene from the ranch barn, which I had not progressed to yet.

Once I finally got to the point where the milking scene should be active, the system showed both memories up & available. But the Spiked Lizard remains hidden from every fight except one of the person-to-person fights south of Blowingrock where you cannot capture the lizard, which I agree that in gameplay terms "that's a dick move". :cool:

So, where's the Fennec long dress activatable outfit hiding, folks? :unsure:

EDIT: After defeating the 2nd barn, captured the Spiked Lizard in the uncharted desert. returned to Blowingrock barn, saved, then get this on load:
1667327861233.png

Shutdown & load does not change this, right-klick fast travel to somewhere else resets/restores the background same as above.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
On Windows systems, holding down a key long enough (A+S or arrows in this case) can silently trigger the Sticky Keys option from their Accessibility pack. Release the stuck key for about one second then tap once & it should turn that constant input off, returning to "normal" function.

if that fails the key command may be backlogged, and you may have to wait for the system to work its way through the entire queue.

Good luck. :geek:

I've found a persistent glitch in Blowingrock across the last several versions. Usually at some point after missing the single chance to catch the Spiked Lizard, the screen goes white or gray. IIRC typically after healing the girls at a barn. Fast Travel to another location restores the backgrounds.

Restart & reload results in the tags being confused. This time, instead of the Bunnygirl Memory (which I had activated) from the Bunny Bar, the system chose to activate the milking scene from the ranch barn, which I had not progressed to yet.

Once I finally got to the point where the milking scene should be active, the system showed both memories up & available. But the Spiked Lizard remains hidden from every fight except one of the person-to-person fights south of Blowingrock where you cannot capture the lizard, which I agree that in gameplay terms "that's a dick move". :cool:

So, where's the Fennec long dress activatable outfit hiding, folks? :unsure:

EDIT: After defeating the 2nd barn, captured the Spiked Lizard in the uncharted desert. returned to Blowingrock barn, saved, then get this on load:
View attachment 2139905

Shutdown & load does not change this, right-klick fast travel to somewhere else resets/restores the background same as above.
For the sticky key issue, the only thing I can really say on that is to disable sticky keys while playing the game if its causing issues.

Can you send your save file, a lot of this sounds like save file corruption.

Last edited:

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
For the sticky key issue, the only thing I can really say on that is to disable sticky keys while playing the game if its causing issues.

Can you send your save file, a lot of this sounds like save file corruption.
That really doesn't work sometimes as the app is silently triggered by the OS, or it builds a wait queue of keystrokes that somehow loops on itself until turned off by tapping the "offending" key.

Later save, same BG fail at Blowingrock. If there's any corruption, the game engine is doing it all by itself. Appears to be a bad address calculation or mis-tag somehow.

1667331577633.png

Savegame attached. This glitch only happens with the Blowingrock barn, and seems to be quite persistent in the latest version. Saw it once, maybe twice in the previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsdfgsdgg3

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That really doesn't work sometimes as the app is silently triggered by the OS, or it builds a wait queue of keystrokes that somehow loops on itself until turned off by tapping the "offending" key.

Later save, same BG fail at Blowingrock. If there's any corruption, the game engine is doing it all by itself. Appears to be a bad address calculation or mis-tag somehow.

View attachment 2140031

Savegame attached. This glitch only happens with the Blowingrock barn, and seems to be quite persistent in the latest version. Saw it once, maybe twice in the previous version.
Thanks for the save file, Ill be taking a look here in a second

The background issue - Grey screen on load is caused by save loading errors. Loading the chunk occurs after save file has been loaded in since you need to know what chunk you're in to actually load it. Thats not to say there might not be a misplacement issue, but its incredibly rare that it happens.

Have you happened to backtrack in versions or modified the save file in anyway. Will help to rule out issues.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

View attachment 2140031

Grey screen issue - Solved - Main mission code to have you spawn at harpy location during the desert follow segment was triggering 1 mission step early. You did by chance actually have a rare occurrence of grey screen that wasn't loading issues.

Unlocked journal events swapping - Solved - Replay buttons are enabled based on order in canvas. Two got swapped, probably dragged instead of clicked when editing.

Lizard NPC battle - Hazards of early alpha build. Lizard had previously been capturable in the area, and only recently got moved to uncharted desert. Good eye on that one.

Sticky Keys - God I hate sticky keys. Something for me to look into in the future, but there is an option in the menu to turn auto run on so you can avoid using the shift key if it keeps turning itself on and off.

Obviously with us so close to a new release, it will come out in that one. Around 1 to 3 weeks depending on patron tier or public. It should have caught all the bugs, and if not, just let me know.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes