tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
I have 0 reports of the walking thing, and that includes from bug testing on the Patreon. I put a link in for the program I use to deal with keyboard chatter. Go to tools and you can temporarily disable keyboard. If he stops, its probably your keyboard. If not probably the game.

I took note of the two suggestions as well.

KeyboardChatterFix - Let me know if you figured everything out.
I figured it out. It was a wireless controller I had plugged in. Unplugged it and everything was fine.

Reactions: Tiny_Devil

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
somestuff
even then i havnt played this for a while. wanted to give it a bit for more content. and yeh. save was ruined. and if my choices are.

> grind all the way through again
> dont play

guess which one im picking

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
even then i havnt played this for a while. wanted to give it a bit for more content. and yeh. save was ruined. and if my choices are.

> grind all the way through again
> dont play

guess which one im picking
No one is forcing you to play. We are on site full of free games and I'm sure there's something out there you will enjoy.

Have a good one.

Jul 18, 2018
Just wanna start with - great game! Enjoyed what I've played and can't wait for more. One issue, I can't seem to move, edit the name or the delete the file... Like, at all. Any fixes?
1589147893071.png

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I can't help myself :ROFLMAO:! Its out for patrons around the 24th and public around the 30th.

View attachment 656882

I usually do advert art on Fridays, but I really just couldn't help but to put this out early!
This game is looking better and better with every iteration and considering how good it was looking at the start, I have no idea how you manage to do it. The new girls' concepts are interesting and the addition of multiple outfits really freshens up their looks. I skipped the last update, so I very much look forward to trying out the new combat and seeing the other little ways in which the game has changed. One thing irks me, though:

How does the Dryad walk? How does she keep her balance? It doesn't looks like she's using her staff to support herself and with the way her feet are, trying to walk on her own would be like walking on stilts. I'm not really an art critic, but this bugs me a bit. Have you considered adding some roots/branches for added stability and support?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
This game is looking better and better with every iteration and considering how good it was looking at the start, I have no idea how you manage to do it. The new girls' concepts are interesting and the addition of multiple outfits really freshens up their looks. I skipped the last update, so I very much look forward to trying out the new combat and seeing the other little ways in which the game has changed. One thing irks me, though:

How does the Dryad walk? How does she keep her balance? It doesn't looks like she's using her staff to support herself and with the way her feet are, trying to walk on her own would be like walking on stilts. I'm not really an art critic, but this bugs me a bit. Have you considered adding some roots/branches for added stability and support?
So, I actually tried that root idea and a few other ideas as well. Roots just made it look like she stepped in a cow pie and wider ends looked penis feet. Normal feet would make her feel much less plant like. I might revisit it before I get too deep into events, maybe a different curve with slightly wider ends, but that would be a bit later.

Anyways, the goal is at least 25 monster girls. If she doesn't get revisited, there should be plenty of monsters to satisfy. Let's just hope one of them get's you to hit the Patreon button :sneaky:!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You could always say she basically quickly grows roots underground to keep her balance whenever she takes a step

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
in 16 days history will be made
Let's bring our expectations back down to earth. Take a deep breath. Hug your monster girl pillow if you have one.

This update marks the end of phase one development. It's meant to sure up a lot while creating a small stepping stone for the next phase. With the addition of the two monster girls(battle art, stats, etc), the larger map, firming up of current code, writing and implementing the new part of the story, this one was a lot of work, and I'm not done yet. I don't know how many monster events there will be, but I am working working working. I will have crunched for two weeks for 0.2.0 and I will be crunching for 0.2.1 for two weeks just to add a few more events in. 0.2.0 might feel thin on events, but the back end of this project is all but finished and 0.2.1 will be right around the corner.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Please-please-please consider an option to disable the noise when text is being printed. For now I can only bear playing with the volume completely muted because of that.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes