Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.68b has new posters, more barn events, golem outfit and more!

PosterPromo.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: girdeyordo

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
As for the first part, haven't the slightest idea. If you mean tip jars tier, it's not recommended by patreon as half (or more depending on certain factors) is lost to fees and taxes. But that's the best I can decipher from "cryptic" message.

As for the second part about 2+ years, I'll just leave the list of top adult patreon and their launch dates here.

View attachment 1903716
Didn't notice the response notification, and I kinda assumed you'd have pm'd rather than replied in thread. Since you apparently want the response to not be private, here it is.

Your... list. Looked at the top 5 and most of the others. Suppose I should have suggested looking at comparable successful patreons, but kinda assumed that was obvious. Still, makes both my points, even if the comparisons aren't ideal. Mostly ignoring Succudev in the remarks due to the hybrid set-up which I didn't look into the details of.

1st point - 'pay x for y amount of time and I'll add whatever you want'. That's one of the big red flags. If the dev has that as a reward and someone takes that tier, the dev either blows them off, or development stops for 2-3 months while they work with that supporter and add in the scene and whatever extra mechanics it requires. I have seen 0 exceptions to this, although there are probably 1 or 2 out there. Honeatly, it doesn't matter even if you're an exception and can do it easily, no one trusts that anymore. 0 of the patreons on your list had that. Also, all but 3 of them (one of the vr ones, succudev, and wild life) were either fancy tip jars or only offered early access. Lot of people won't support indie 'pay for content' games anymore either, too many dev'd have abused that. The only semi-relevant one on your list with that sort of a set-up was Wild Life, but they appear to be a semi-professional studio, and there's a large difference in expectations there.

2nd point - time vs dev speed
Well, at least 7 of those creators have done multiple projects since opening their patreon, 5 of which have 3+ projects. Those aren't 4 year project times. The two that work slower? Well, Fenoxo's one of the big names, and has been for 20ish years now. Savin's the other, and originally worked with Fen on CoC, and when that finished began working on CoC2 (while Fen began on TiTS). They literally helped shape the text part of of the genera, and there's a community centered around their work (was still active last time I checked). They update regularly and have been doing so since before patreon existed. They develop slowly, consistently, and in Fen's case have been doing so since before some of the newer dev's were born (sav only started 10ish years ago?). Dispite your contempt for the concept, thier patreons are basically tip jars. As for the others, the VR sub-genera's new and doesn't really compare (lower amount of dev's, higher degree of skill required since there are fewer pre-built tools, average supporter wealth since VR headsets are still a luxury item, etc). The sims 4 modder doesn't really compare, and the artists don't either (1 of them is or at least was primarily an artist, didn't recognize the other, and didn't waste more time looking at thier patreons). There are 4 that are a single games though. Wild Life: semi-professional/actual studio based on what I could see, and thier project is a much larger scale. MGI: I've got nothing. I can't explain how this guy still has supporters. Currently under review by patreon, presumably for just taking people money and not actually doing anything. BreedersoftheNeph: One of the games that popped up after Breeding Season imploded. Inherited a decent chunk of Breeding Season's established (and disillusioned) fan base, and kept them by (at least initially) turning out content regularly. SummertimeSaga- appears to be a regular game, rare-ish updates. Isn't my style, don't play it, can't comment much. Worth noting that it looks like the dev streams working on the game daily, which shows supporters that the dev isn't just taking thier money and playing counterstrike (or whatever the current equivalent is. Fortnight maybe?)

Honeatly though, I probably wasted my time writing this. Based on you posting stuff that doesn't even support you point and ignoring my points (maybe missing them, but didn't care enough to pm dispite apparently having trouble getting/keeping supporters?), it seems pretty clear you don't want to even consider changing things, so I'll drop this. Good luck, with your arrogance you're clearly gonna need it. Which is a shame, cause I like the game.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018

MonsterGirlHunt-0.2.68b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Tiny Devil Studio cannot verify the legitimacy of the links provided in the post above or any unofficial torrents provided. We cannot provide support to anyone experiencing issues in downloading torrents or in gameplay from said torrents as we cannot verify that the game files have not been tampered with.

We recommend using the links in the main post provided by Tiny Devil Studio. The public updates are free to everyone and use common file sharing sites approved by F95zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: baron1976

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
where is the fuck machine? Help pls
You have to beat the second barn boss and then the dildo machines become available in that barn. Beating the boss is part of the main mission so if you haven't progressed far enough in that, just keep going.

Reactions: boti95

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
The game is still as charming and enjoyable as ever, but I wish we would have a bit more QoL update regarding the combat. There's often time I wish I could see the effect of the attack I select in-combat (percentage of base attack, energy required, effect...). I know we can see all that outside of combat, but when you jump back after an update, knowing if "tussle" does more damage than "slam" is anybody's guess.

Speaking of which, I'd also like bit more incentive to use some of the attacks: As of now, there's tons of attacks that are virtually the same (or whose variations are really minor), so you end up spamming only the most efficient one. If you have an attack that is straight up better over the others, why bother using the objectively weaker one?

A more drastic "energy" consumption for the better attacks could help palliate this. An alternative would be some kind of "PP" system, effectively preventing you to spam a single skill over and over. Maybe slightly harder to code, a buff and debuff system would help a lot, too. If a weaker attack apply an effect, it might be become more desirable to use.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Story/Map/Sphinx Update 0.2.69b out for ALL patrons!

Changelog
  • More story
  • New map area - Uncharted Desert
  • Added non capturable monster - Sphinx
  • Added sphinx side mission with 2 events
  • Added non capturable monster - No Spoilers
  • Added 1 event for "No Spoilers" monster
  • Fox hidden outfit moved to Uncharted Desert
  • Updated fast travel map
  • Added save backup to the options menu in-game
  • Added Fox missing outfits
  • Level cap raised a bit