Unity Completed Monster Girl Incursion [Final] [Rage Time Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
This game is near unplayable for me. Mouse movement becomes very erratic after a short time and just freezes and jumps all over making it near impossible to dodge objects. Not sure what is causing it as I tried both fullscreen and window and also vsync on and off.

*edit* Seem to have success getting the erratic mouse movement to stop happening when running in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
I tried your solution but it's still unplayable to me. Mouse goes everywhere as soon as I try to move it quicker than a 94 years old grandma.
Anyone else with the same issues?

fleischwolf

Apr 10, 2021
Hi! The creator of the game here!
Even if I'm a little late to the party. I just want to inform you that there is an important content update. (at least on Steam, Nutaku probably needs a little longer for it, not sure)
The mouse movements have been improved and I hope there won't be so many problems with it anymore.
There are many posts about not enough sexual content. I can understand that.
So every girl you defeat got an additional illustration now and the bosses even got a small animation.

And you know the drill~
If you like the game, consider supporting us. Then we can make more stuff :)

Have fun.

May 15, 2020
View attachment 947533

Overview:
On a small island in the west of the kingdom, the residents have been fighting against more and more aggressive monsters recently and all other adventures have failed so far. Your unconventional fighting methods have already gained a reputation among the adventurers and the guild headquarters asked you to solve the emerging problem as a last resort.
Monster Girl Incursion combines simple and fun gameplay with cloth losing monster girls.
Fight against 24 different opponents, each with unique mechanics that mainly require reaction, cleverness and practice.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-19
Release Date: 2020-12-19
Developer: Rage Time Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks for sharing RockSalt
View attachment 947532 View attachment 947516 View attachment 947517 View attachment 947518 View attachment 947519 View attachment 947520 View attachment 947521 View attachment 947522 View attachment 947523
Has potential but you made the mouse thing laggy and unreliable as FUCK

Reactions: r_o_u_k

Aster204

Jun 1, 2021
The game really does have potential, if acc to the dev, it should be really good by now. Does anyone have the latest/updated version?

ZERCH4ever

Mar 19, 2022
Tengo un problema cuando inicio el juego me sale esto

of Create Event
for object obj_c_roominit:

ds_list_find_value argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_loadstatistics
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_loadstatistics (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_c_roominit_Create_0

fleischwolf

Apr 10, 2021
Tengo un problema cuando inicio el juego me sale esto

of Create Event
for object obj_c_roominit:

ds_list_find_value argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_loadstatistics
############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_loadstatistics (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_c_roominit_Create_0
Hi, have you altered the save files in any way or updated the game recently?

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
You got a "options.ini" files :

You can change " Usex64=false " into : "Usex64=True"

Then in options in the game : choose Full Nudity : yes.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
What's the point if you can't shag em?
You can. You just have to enable nudity. There's a simple guide in one of the comments, but essentially, you have to open the options.ini file, then change the "Usex64=False" to be "True" instead of "False". Then, the nudity option will appear in your options menu.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Oh my god. Is it just me, or is that one Lizard attack just the WORST telegraphed thing EVER?! The indicator for danger is in the middle, but the threats come horizontally, then vertically, then diagonally. The danger indicator should be like the Harpy attack, with little red lines.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I really, really love this game ! It is sooooo soooo simple yet challenging sometimes. I play it couple times bc I love the art style and progression of the game. Animation are nice, but no so many, shame. And I want to play something similar to that. Anyone know games like this one ? pls

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes