Unity Completed Monster Girl Incursion [Final] [Rage Time Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Hello here's a 100% .

Files goes inside C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Monster_Girl_Incursion folder.

Ps. Whole game was fun, maxing out mouse2 (time ability) and boosting attack damage made game easy af lol while having claws as weapon. Oh and in case you get upgrade item bag, its mouse 2 to equip it.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
This is true, but steam won't let you download DLC unless you have the game it relates to.
Which is not bad, cause the person who provided the game probably purchased it. So they will just provide the op with an updated version of the game with the correct patch. In due time that is. If not. Oh well.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Which is not bad, cause the person who provided the game probably purchased it. So they will just provide the op with an updated version of the game with the correct patch. In due time that is. If not. Oh well.
Give me a minute, I'll purchase the game and provide an updated version.

Nevermind, steam is giving a hissy fit right now. I hate steam sometimes. There we go, now how will I get the files to you guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Cinap

Jan 24, 2019
Give me a minute, I'll purchase the game and provide an updated version.

Nevermind, steam is giving a hissy fit right now. I hate steam sometimes. There we go, now how will I get the files to you guys?

Pretty sure you could upload it to MEGA and share the link here, and OP could update the thread when they can. :)
Thanks for the effort, by the way!

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Were we go guys.

Link to the uncensored version. Nudity is already turned off in the settings. Let me know if there are issues.

Download Here: [See posts later on for working nude patch. Don't download this version]

Someone get a mod so they can add this to the title page, only if it works and is confirmed to have the nudity gone.
[Follow Cinaps post for instructions]

Last edited:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Were we go guys.

Link to the uncensored version. Nudity is already turned off in the settings. Let me know if there are issues.

Download Here:

Someone get a mod so they can add this to the title page, only if it works and is confirmed to have the nudity gone.
Bad new guys. [Edit Follow Cinaps Post] I think the game has to be installed on steam in order to activate the DLC.....which is a pretty cheeky way of doing things. Which means we need a crack version.

I just reopened the game after uninstalling it on steam, and the option went away...and I'm using the same files and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: sictbttwagr

Cinap

Jan 24, 2019
Were we go guys.

Download Here:

Tested and it works fine!
I copied everything except for the "steam_.." files over, since I'm fairly sure yours (if purchased through Steam) would prompt Steam to verify game ownership. The steam files in the OP are "cracked" to not prompt Steam.

So for everyone else: You'll need the steam_api.dll, steam_appid.txt and steam_api64.dll from the OP, and all other files from RockSalt. Works fine for me!

Thanks again Rock. :)

PS: For those who want to play through the game and cheat in a bit of currency instead of using the 100% savefile..

1. Go to %appdata% through Windows Explorer.
2. Appdata > Local > Monster_Girl_Incursion
3. Open savegame_1 in Notepad (I prefer Notepad++)
4. At the end of the file, you'll find: "MAINLIST": [ 150.0, 0.0... etc.
5. The first 2 values after the [ are the max currency and current currency, respectively. Change these to 10000.0 for example, and you'll have it in game.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Bad new guys. I think the game has to be installed on steam in order to activate the DLC.....which is a pretty cheeky way of doing things. Which means we need a crack version.

I just reopened the game after uninstalling it on steam, and the option went away...and I'm using the same files and everything.
Thank you for your efforts.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Speaking of the game. I found the art to be nice, and the menu simple and easy to navigate. The world map is also beautiful. For a simple game it's got a lot going for it. One thing I wish you could do is converse more with the monster girls, or while your beating them, they start taunting you or something. This could also help push maybe an HCG scene or something if you keep visiting and beating the same monster girl.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Tested and it works fine!
I copied everything except for the "steam_.." files over, since I'm fairly sure yours (if purchased through Steam) would prompt Steam to verify game ownership. The steam files in the OP are "cracked" to not prompt Steam.

So for everyone else: You'll need the steam_api.dll, steam_appid.txt and steam_api64.dll from the OP, and all other files from RockSalt. Works fine for me!

Thanks again Rock. :)

PS: For those who want to play through the game and cheat in a bit of currency instead of using the 100% savefile..

1. Go to %appdata% through Windows Explorer.
2. Appdata > Local > Monster_Girl_Incursion
3. Open savegame_1 in Notepad (I prefer Notepad++)
4. At the end of the file, you'll find: "MAINLIST": [ 150.0, 0.0... etc.
5. The first 2 values after the [ are the max currency and current currency, respectively. Change these to 10000.0 for example, and you'll have it in game.
I just tested and it works for me. I'll upload a version where this is all complete. Thank you for troubleshooting this!

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Link to the Fixed Download:

Thank you again Cinap!

@
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

We've got a version with the nude patch working. When you get the chance please update the Title Page with new download. Thanks! Make sure to test it yourself. I tested the link and download and it works. Still uncensored/nude patch applied.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Thank you again Cinap!

@
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

We've got a version with the nude patch working. When you get the chance please update the Title Page with new download. Thanks! Make sure to test it yourself. I tested the link and download and it works. Still uncensored/nude patch applied.

Done, and thanks for sharing :cool:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017

Thank you again Cinap!

@
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

I know it could probably be a false positive but is anyone else getting trojan warning from this download from windows defender?
Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl to be exact?

**Runs perfectly fine and scanning online seems like there was no issues, just a false positive from unsigned files or something that windows just doesn't like.

Last edited:

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
I know it could probably be a false positive but is anyone else getting trojan warning from this download from windows defender?
Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl to be exact?
I didn't receive that, but when it comes to downloads on this site. My Norton freaks out a lot. Not to mention with the different file hosting website we all use, it wouldn't be too strange to think some asshole trys something during a file transfer.

I did download my own link to test it by the way. And got nothing. But like I said, some of these 3rd party websites give me tons of sonar warnings and trojan warnings. One such file hosting website is anonfile. To be honest the only real safe file sharing website I feel is mega download or nopy. There more common then the others.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes