3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I've updated the links in the main thread with the most recent hotfix patch V4a.

Changelog:

• Fixed The door in salolo desert, it can now be opened with the Old Snake Key
  • Fixed Thralls not appearing for the Snakey Snakes quest, it can now be completed.
  • Fixed being able to get stuck in the Queen's Room in Goldeka
  • Fixed black screen after fight with Queen Ant
  • Fixed Followers still showing in salolo desert cave cutscene
  • Fixed Reyna and Millenia not disappearing after conversation in salolo desert cave

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Nice ! It works ! It was a nice update ! The domination scene with the Queen is great ! I hope there is more of these scene in future update, and why not a feet scene :) GG bro !

Reactions: Alkasal

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
lamia queen affection seems to be maxed at 0 so we can't raise it

the characters's (succubus and priest girl) "bodies" stay after cutscenes and become weird obstacles (happens when we open the door and at the game and maybe a couple other times in this update)

all new girls can't be added to party at home inn

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
First impressions: Honestly quite nice, cool art, decent story etc. However I would say the audio is a bit of a let down. Seems to just be generic RPGM tracks and then the H-scenes themselves don't have much audio to them which makes the scenes feel rather stale. But still I am really interested to see where this game goes :D

I would also like to ask if the monster girls might have multiple scenes? I think it is a bit strange to have an affection system that only leads to 1 scene, especially with boss characters like the Queen bee for example. You could either do more artwork to have different positions with a character, or just write different dialogue scenes depending on affection level. Also on a personal note I would like it if the scenes were a little longer, they do feel rather short especially when you consider its 1 scene per girl. (I guess 2 if you count the defeat one)

Basically to sum up, work on involving audio more in scenes and events where appropriate and expand more upon the "pokemon" monster girl aspect of the game along with possibly working a bit more on the in game locations. I know RPGM is not exactly known for its beauty but I know its possible to make some cool looking locations with the right effort.

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
lamia queen affection seems to be maxed at 0 so we can't raise it

the characters's (succubus and priest girl) "bodies" stay after cutscenes and become weird obstacles (happens when we open the door and at the game and maybe a couple other times in this update)

all new girls can't be added to party at home inn
Sorry, lots of bugs this time around, Pushing some more hotfixes for this today

Nice ! It works ! It was a nice update ! The domination scene with the Queen is great ! I hope there is more of these scene in future update, and why not a feet scene :) GG bro !
Will definitely be some feet scenes coming up, there is an extremely high demand for them haha

First impressions: Honestly quite nice, cool art, decent story etc. However I would say the audio is a bit of a let down. Seems to just be generic RPGM tracks and then the H-scenes themselves don't have much audio to them which makes the scenes feel rather stale. But still I am really interested to see where this game goes :D

I would also like to ask if the monster girls might have multiple scenes? I think it is a bit strange to have an affection system that only leads to 1 scene, especially with boss characters like the Queen bee for example. You could either do more artwork to have different positions with a character, or just write different dialogue scenes depending on affection level. Also on a personal note I would like it if the scenes were a little longer, they do feel rather short especially when you consider its 1 scene per girl. (I guess 2 if you count the defeat one)

Basically to sum up, work on involving audio more in scenes and events where appropriate and expand more upon the "pokemon" monster girl aspect of the game along with possibly working a bit more on the in game locations. I know RPGM is not exactly known for its beauty but I know its possible to make some cool looking locations with the right effort.
Thanks so much for the feedback, we do have some custom audio pieces but not all tracks are custom unfortunately.

We'd like to expand on the current scenes and give more scenes to the existing monster girls but for now due to budget constraints, more monster girls makes the most sense. We don't have enough support to pay our artists for more work beyond the levels we're getting now.

We'll keep going but we're barely keeping afloat with the current figures and expenses. So for the time being we can't expand the scope much further.

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I've updated the links in the main thread with the most recent hotfix patch V4b.

Changelog:
  • Fixed Ant Girl, Ant Queen and Lamia Queen not showing up in the party change menu at the inn.
  • Fixed bug with Sadia's affection showing as full, you can now give her gifts.
  • Millenia and Reyna actually disappear after the cutscene in the Salolo desert cave now. (May still show up in old saves)
  • Fixed The sneaky snakes quest more, in old saves, you need to talk to the guard inside the palace, he'll fix the thralls and make them appear.
  • Fixed some typos and incorrect names in some dialogue.
  • Fixed Karen and Samira's affection gauges not showing up.
  • Fixed incorrect emotion bubble displaying during dream sequence with Reyna and Lilly.

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
how to improve the game on joiplay ?
We're working on an official Android port which will fix issues like this so please hang tight. We already have a build that works pretty well, we just need to tweak it a bit. There won't be any need for joiplay.

Jun 27, 2023
We're working on an official Android port which will fix issues like this so please hang tight. We already have a build that works pretty well, we just need to tweak it a bit. There won't be any need for joiplay.
It's good to hear, but I usually prefer joiplay because of the ability to cut saves and delete games before future updates.

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
It's good to hear, but I usually prefer joiplay because of the ability to cut saves and delete games before future updates.
Ah makes sense, I'll look into joiplay a bit in that case to see if the fix for the black lines is the same as in our android build. we had the same issue.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I think there was "body doubles" issues at the gate (cutscene before talking to succubus queen) as well

PS how do we get the ant queen to join us ?? I already recruited ant girl but it doesnt seem to be enough

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I think there was "body doubles" issues at the gate (cutscene before talking to succubus queen) as well

PS how do we get the ant queen to join us ?? I already recruited ant girl but it doesnt seem to be enough
Will investigate the other body doubles.

To get the ant queen you need to complete her side quest, it is different to just recruiting a normal ant girl.
You'll find the ant girl to the west by the mansion after you've rescued the guy from the Ant Queen.

Reactions: paxogre

bob-jackson

May 10, 2022
Currently stuck on Lamia threat, fought hellhound and let it escape. Any help would be appreciated
Edit: Found the solution. Don't go immediately to the queen, return to the mayor in the desert town first.
stuck.PNG

bob-jackson

May 10, 2022
Found a bug:
Issue: collision is turned off.
Cause: talking to the ant in-between the trees on the right

Collision is turned off even when leaving this screen, saving and reloading, also allows to travel over water and black spaces between walls in cave etc.
bug.PNG

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Found a bug:
Issue: collision is turned off.
Cause: talking to the ant in-between the trees on the right

Collision is turned off even when leaving this screen, saving and reloading, also allows to travel over water and black spaces between walls in cave etc.
View attachment 3149954
Awesome, thanks for catching that. We'll get it fixed.

Reactions: paxogre

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where can i find the thralls? They r not appearing after talking to the soldier inside the palace. Also the wolf in sheep side quest is still not showing as completed which I already finish it. help please View attachment file1.zip

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Where can i find the thralls? They r not appearing after talking to the soldier inside the palace. Also the wolf in sheep side quest is still not showing as completed which I already finish it. help please View attachment 3150513
The thralls are appearing. They are hidden throughout the city disguised as guards, as it says in the quest log, they are spies so you have to find them but they won't be so obvious. If you talk to a few of the people around the city, they'll reveal themselves.There is five in total.

The wolf in sheeps clothing quest is fixed but if you're on an old save, it'll stay not completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: paxogre and csum

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I've updated the OP with links for the new hotfix. Version V4c

Changelog:

• Fixed Card Beast tokens not going above 1, they now get added to your inventory correctly.
  • Changed pricing of booster packs in goldeka tournament tent and tournament rewards.
  • More fixes to the goldeka card beasts tournament events, they should now get stuck and behave weirdly less often. It may still be a bit buggy, but hopefully more stable.
  • Fixed player jumping instead of ant girl during "Queen of Ants" quest, causing player to stop colliding with obstacles.
  • Updated description for "Queen of Ants" quest as there seems to be some confusion about the ant girl. Recruiting an ant girl in the cave is NOT what the ant queen is asking you to do.
  • Added more dialogue to Queen Ant before she gives you "queen of ants" quest to make it clearer that the missing ant girl you are looking for is not in the cave.
  • Added more dialogue to Queen of Goldeka where she explains the lamia thralls are disguised as guards in the city.
  • Fixed Millenia and Reyna not disappearing after the dialogue with the S-Guard by the gate (may still show up in old saves)
  • Fixed quest objective that displays how many thralls you need to find not showing up for "Sneaky Snakes" quest (speak to the guard by the door inside the palace on older saves)
Note regarding Sneaky Snakes Quest: The Thralls in the sneaky snakes quest are disguised as city guards, you'll need to find them in different areas around the city by talking to them. There is five in total.

Note Regarding the Queen of Ants Quest: The missing ant girl is different from normal ant girls, she is hiding outside of the cave in one of the new areas. You need to find her and talk to her.

Thanks as always for reporting bugs and for enjoying our game!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Bug report (unless I'm missing something)

When doing the pyramid puzzle, since standing on the marked spots also counts, I "solved it" by moving the statue to one and standing on the other. Looks like it softlocked me, since the door is still closed.
Oops.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes