RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 10-02-2020

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Optional Add Evasion Fix Patch to the Patch Folder
7) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Extra: Included Evasion Fix Patch kindly provided by Arzor-X
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3506440

Last edited:

TheGetALifeClub

Jun 5, 2020
I have the 2.11 patch of the game and I was wondering how I update to 2.23 from where I am? I'm at the navel base before Noah and everything not essential to the main quest is in Japanese

Elsanor

Sep 23, 2018
Sorry for the late, and ignorant post, but concerning the status of this derived masterpiece sequel, is the game complete, and with understandable translation? It's 2020, and I have been waiting for it to be fully complete to experience uninterrupted enjoyment when I do read start it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for the late, and ignorant post, but concerning the status of this derived masterpiece sequel, is the game complete, and with understandable translation? It's 2020, and I have been waiting for it to be fully complete to experience uninterrupted enjoyment when I do read start it.
yes

• Love
Reactions: Elsanor

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
There is a total of three chapters, each one with lots of content, but as of today I think only chapters 1 and 2 have been released. The translation is perfectly understandable, however from a certain point on in the second chapter, you will have to apply some community translations (found in the monster girl quest paradox wiki) that are also fantastic.

• Love
Reactions: Elsanor

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Reactions: Elsanor and ArzorX

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Any tips for Paradox difficulty ? I'm at the Phoenix and so far every monster one shot my party, grinding xp is so slow ...

SuperMegaMan

Oct 20, 2018
So is there enough of a difference storywise to justify playing this sequel if you've played and beaten the original? I really enjoyed the story of the original, and I know this is a remake/retelling style sequel from what I've read, so I don't want to play it if the benefit is just a few additions or a handful of different sex scenes.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So is there enough of a difference storywise to justify playing this sequel if you've played and beaten the original? I really enjoyed the story of the original, and I know this is a remake/retelling style sequel from what I've read, so I don't want to play it if the benefit is just a few additions or a handful of different sex scenes.
Well this is more loosely tied to the original so the story is different. The original is referenced a few times mostly for comedic effect but the premise of the original is thrown out for a new experience. Instead of being stuck with Alice at the beginning you can choose between her and Ilias, oh they also gave Luka a childhood friend called Sonya because why not. Don't like the starter 3 pokemon erm girls well you can recruit your favorites now and take them along on the adventure.

How the game plays also changed from a visual novel with light combat mechanics to a full fledged rpg with a Job System (Somewhat like Final Fantasy V).

As for the sex scenes well in Part 1 a lot was recycled from the original, Part 2 added more scenes, and hopefully even more scenes will be added once Part 3 comes out. I think ToroToro said a long time ago about aiming for 500 ish girls with each getting at least 2 scenes.

Overall it's worth giving it a try.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
You can also play the New Game + mod made by ecstasy for MGQ. It is really good and add lot of new scene :)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I have a HUGE PROBLEM!! HUGE!! I just got through starting a new game+ after using AzorX's installation instructions. Everything worked fine but when I checked on my two OP characters there strength had been drastically cut. THEY ARE THE CORNERSTONE of my team(Bunni and Mina). I found out that it's because of the "Frenzy Mask" and "Berserker" abilities DON'T DO ANYTIHNG. No power up! Even the item description is blank. Please HELP! I can't keep going with by best characters benched like this. Please forgive me for any mistakes I make. This is pretty much my first time posting online.

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I have a HUGE PROBLEM!! HUGE!! I just got through starting a new game+ after using AzorX's installation instructions. Everything worked fine but when I checked on my two OP characters there strength had been drastically cut. THEY ARE THE CORNERSTONE of my team(Bunni and Mina). I found out that it's because of the "Frenzy Mask" and "Berserker" abilities DON'T DO ANYTIHNG. No power up! Even the item description is blank. Please HELP! I can't keep going with by best characters benched like this. Please forgive me for any mistakes I make. This is pretty much my first time posting online.
Can be you be more specific?
Because both the Frenzy Mask and Berserker are working for me.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can be you be more specific?
Because both the Frenzy Mask and Berserker are working for me.
Thank you for responding. The Berserker "Special Abilities" don't raise my attack stats at all. That includes the "Frenzy Mask". My strongest characters who were strengthened by those abilities now have extremely low attack power. When I checked the details of the "Frenzy Mask" in the item description, the details were blank. It didn't say anything about increasing attack power or going berserk-just nothing. This has never happened before. :(

Reactions: ArzorX

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
Thank you for responding. The Berserker "Special Abilities" don't raise my attack stats at all. That includes the "Frenzy Mask". My strongest characters who were strengthened by those abilities now have extremely low attack power. When I checked the details of the "Frenzy Mask" in the item description, the details were blank. It didn't say anything about increasing attack power or going berserk-just nothing. This has never happened before. :(
I need you to tell me all your setup of your party skills, weapons, armors, etc. To find the problem because maybe there is something that is messing with your setup because I tested the files myself and in works fine and my companions in the translations did the test too and it works fine for them too.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I need you to tell me all your setup of your party skills, weapons, armors, etc. To find the problem because maybe there is something that is messing with your setup because I tested the files myself and in works fine and my companions in the translations did the test too and it works fine for them too.
Like this?:

Mina Lv60
Berserker Lv10
Giga Minotaur Lv10
Attack 1873
Defense 1067
Magic 119
Willpower 441
Agility 239
Dexterity 145

Weapon Absolute Zero Grand Prism
Shield Venus Shield
Head Tiger Heaven
Chest Angel Gi
Accessory Frenzy Mask

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Like this?:

Mina Lv60
Berserker Lv10
Giga Minotaur Lv10
Attack 1873
Defense 1067
Magic 119
Willpower 441
Agility 239
Dexterity 145

Weapon Absolute Zero Grand Prism
Shield Venus Shield
Head Tiger Heaven
Chest Angel Gi
Accessory Frenzy Mask
I don't know if this matters but just to be safe, the "hide in battle + disable in auto mode" says that it "currently has no effect."

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes