RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
What weird is that, people are having problems with simple unzip and move files for a single update file. Unzipping and applying the update, takes ~2 min, and patching translation by yourself 5-10 min top assuming you know what you are doing.
Dude, there is no problem with patching the files. The only problem is how all the files are scattered on the forum. Plus i downloaded the 2.40 translation patch thinking that it will also update my game when in reality you need to collect every single patch. The op should really update the instructions to include the patch needed rather than leaving it with the usual "running a japanese locale game" instructions.

Worry not, i'm done patching the game. Thanks for helping tho.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Dude, there is no problem with patching the files. The only problem is how all the files are scattered on the forum. Plus i downloaded the 2.40 translation patch thinking that it will also update my game when in reality you need to collect every single patch.
Wrong, you only need 2.35>2.40 update, assuming you already had 2.35 from op or already had it updated.

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Wrong, you only need 2.35>2.40 update, assuming you already had 2.35 from op or already had it updated.
Ok dude. Congrats, you're right. I'm done with patching btw so no need to continue with this. If you want to help me, tell me whether we can unlock all cgs from one playthrough or we need to do ng+.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
No i mean, we need to choose between alice and ilias right? Are we able to recruit the other in one playthrough or do we need to choose the other in ng+.
You can have only one of them (Alice or Illias) during a play through in the party (regardless if it's ng+ or not). For other characters when you need to pick one, they stay in your party and you can recruit the other in ng+

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
You can have only one of them (Alice or Illias) during a play through in the party (regardless if it's ng+ or not). For other characters when you need to pick one, they stay in your party and you can recruit the other in ng+
Ah i see. Thanks for answering. I guess i'll just pick alice then since ilias talks like a bitch too often. Not my cup of tea.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know how to reset all the achievements? The one i have already has like 61% done. I've tried deleting the save folder but its still there.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know how to reset all the achievements? The one i have already has like 61% done. I've tried deleting the save folder but its still there.
Did you delete the save folder or just the save file? Sounds like you deleted file. You need to delete Systemsave there too

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
I keep getting this room while I try to use Scene recollection, do anyone have a solution to this that they can kindly help me with?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I tried looking back at your conversations yet still not sure what I did wrong, is there a tutorial somewhere that helps with that?
That error says you are missing a file, and that file IS inside the update, you need a tutorial how to unzip and copy/cut/paste files?

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
That error says you are missing a file, and that file IS inside the update, you need a tutorial how to unzip and copy/cut/paste files?
I got the update from here then unzipped it and pasted into my origin 2.35 from the thread yet still got this problem no idea what I fucked up

MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data Folder Compiled On 09-23-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.40 Data 09-23-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, then 2.35 to 2.40
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes