RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just got this weapon for the first time called "Nuclear Daystar"! Good thing I leveled up Lucifina in my spare time but this seems too awesome for her. Need to find a way to give it to Nuruko.

I just got another AWESOME weapon! Keep in mind how Morrigan is one of the sexiest characters. I just got a weapon called "Nightmare XXX-XXX". It's just for my character Morrigan! I already have an "Eternal Nightmare" weapon equipped to her with the Duel Wield skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alienbrain7902

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe that they just ate me without hesitation!! (Loop). I also understand why everyone's talking about the Carnage Labyrinth now. Erubitie blew up on me after I beat HER!!!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Out of curiosity, is my damage counter supposed to look like this: View attachment 1441082
Updated with a possible fix.
Bit tired so the code could use some optimization however since this was meant to shorten the display it should work better than just adding characters for placements... Takes the highest interpretation and rounds it down to 1 decimal place.
2021-10-08_2-22-16.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems there is a variant on ArzorX's bitbucket that just replaces the names with commas :unsure: Not sure if that deals with this the same way as showing a shorthand version of the insane damage being unleashed then again :sleep:

Edit: Version 2
Doesn't convert 100K+ to Million decimals
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-6718325

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Bit tired so the code could use some optimization however since this was meant to shorten the display it should work better than just adding characters for placements... Takes the highest interpretation and rounds it down to 1 decimal place.
View attachment 1442400
Seems there is a variant on ArzorX's bitbucket that just replaces the names with commas :unsure: Not sure if that deals with this the same way as showing a shorthand version of the insane damage being unleashed then again :sleep:
Good work~! Thanks buddy.
2021-10-08.png

Reactions: masterdragonson

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've been diving in this Carnage Labyrinth for a while and I'm addicted to those conceptual weapons. I must get my angel party back together so they can wreak some serious havoc.

P.S: Time loop still not starting and no sign of Cassandra. Not that I could take her.

Alienbrain7902

Oct 7, 2021
I still can't figure this loop out XD but I did get it to start, I'm gonna have to take a break from it because I cannot read Japanese so I'm doubling down on being lost and confused lol.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Somebody help me start the loop...

And look at my cool team!

Last edited:

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
View attachment 1442400
WHO DARES TO WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!
joking aside.
We are still doing tests trying to figuring out a solution for those anormal numbers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
WHO DARES TO WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!
joking aside.
We are still doing tests trying to figuring out a solution for those anormal numbers.
The two functions seem to compress the numbers but it looks like writing a check if converted to English :LOL:
def give_unit - This seems to do everything
def give_unit_floor(digit) - This is suppose to separate it by denomination. In the script I attached I changed it to start simplifying after it got in the Millions range.
Figured After Billions having it then say Millions to Thousands looked really weird on screen. Gets even more funny when it goes into Trillions.

One way or another these functions should handle shorthand. Good luck on your testing and hopefully you'll give that script a look over.

mmlard

Oct 4, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to get the new quests from version 2.41 to trigger (specifically Amabie and Candy's). Are there any prerequisites to those quests that I could be missing?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm probably gonna have to do a new game plus to get that time loop.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to get the new quests from version 2.41 to trigger (specifically Amabie and Candy's). Are there any prerequisites to those quests that I could be missing?
I'm probably gonna have to do a new game plus to get that time loop.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just added Hild back into my main party and with the way I customized her she's dealing over a trillion points back to back with her Advanced CWS ability!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry guy! do I need to apply translation patch?
Do you need to? Not likely, 2.41 content is still in the works and the recent update should handle a lot of 2.40
Should you do it anyways? Eh it was just updated a day ago so it has a bit of fixes and what not in it

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes