RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Meldar

Jan 15, 2021
It looks like your save has been corrupted. So quickes way to solve it is by removing corrupted file or changing some of its values.
Thank you for replying, menaged to get it to work the same way i did it with my previous problems, by replacing "data" folder with my original download. I tried the exact same thing before but the issue was that i used translation files that were already extracted to a folder that i have next to the game folder, it seems these were also corrupted, replaced everything with archived ones.

Reactions: FirstForm

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you for replying, menaged to get it to work the same way i did it with my previous problems, by replacing "data" folder with my original download. I tried the exact same thing before but the issue was that i used translation files that were already extracted to a folder that i have next to the game folder, it seems these were also corrupted, replaced everything with archived ones.
If you used archived (old ones?), your game or translation (depending how old the files were) is no longer up to date, and having mixed files will just cause more problems.
Masterdragonson's files are not corrupted, the problem is not them.

You should patch manually with current translation and untouched game files (part of full game in OP download).

Also you should post your save in the future.

As for
i had similar issues already but those were easly solved by replacing some graphic files with originally downloaded ones.
There are no files missing in the full game 2.41 that is in OP, unless you are referring to older versions.

Last edited:

Meldar

Jan 15, 2021
If you used archived (old ones?), your game or translation (depending how old the files were) is no longer up to date, and having mixed files will just cause more problems.
Masterdragonson's files are not corrupted, the problem is not them.

You should patch manually with current translation and untouched game files (part of full game in OP download).

Also you should post your save in the future.

As for

There are no files missing in the full game 2.41 that is in OP, unless you are referring to older versions.
Don't worry, everyting is fine( i hope), by "archived" i meant the same files i downloaded for the first time "pre-patched Translation files" and clean 2.41, stored in winrar library, up to date, sorry for not explaining it clearly(eng. is not my first language etc...). it went as follows:
1. I downloaded stuff.
2. I extraced 2.41 from winrar library to folder (A).
3. I extraced Pre-p T files to folder (B).
4. Patched the game by replacing files in (A) with files from (B). Folder (B) was left untouched, containing a copy of Pre-pTF.
5. After the issue i described happened i tried to replace corrupted files in folder (A) using files from (B), which didn't fix the issue.
6. I wrote my first post.
7. I replaced files in (A) using Pre-patched T files stored in winrar library insted of ones in folder (B). It fixed the issue.

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
So I finished the timeloop event, but there's still one quest left that I can't figure out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what this quest could be referring to. Does anyone know?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just checking in to keep being notified.
Godammit, not a new update yet .....
Oh well.... Back to lurking

Foxy_Moonlight

May 13, 2020
Again, this probably outdated, but here's the way to use cheese in any game verison
1. Download RPG maker ace
2. Download version 2.29 (for example I've found one on russian resource (cause I'm russian, witout political cotext, I don't like what's happening now myself, but please, don't bully me for that))
3. Use translation patch on 2.29 version of the game
4. Open Game.rvproj2 from patched dirrectory ("out" folder)
5. In RPG maker press F9 key to open database (screenshot 1, cause I'm not sure how it's called in English)
6. Select "Events" (screeshot 2, again, I'm not sure how it's called)
7. Select "Orb of life drain" (screenshot 3)
8. Copy (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, screenshot 4)
9. Open your current game version (step 4)
10. Repeat steps 5, 6, 7
11. Insert it in "Orb of life drain" event in your current version (Ctrl+V, I hope you don't ned a screenshot on that one -_-)
12. Save project (screenshot 5)
13. Enjoy

You can actually redact almost everithyng in it, even create your own character portrait and model, I'm just adding those instructions for those people who wants to skip all this grinding-finding process. For example I've lost my 648hr playthrough due to the hardrive maulfunction and it hurt me bad - finding all the girls and grinding all over again. I know I could do it all over again but sorry, I just don't feel like it's fair.

Thanks for your time, have a great day.

P.S.: I know this is kind of annoying, but I REALLY need those "battle screams" files cause I'm that-one-man-who-uses-them.
Привет. Не мог бы ты расписать более подробно, как это делать? С инглиша как-то не очень понятно.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Привет. Не мог бы ты расписать более подробно, как это делать? С инглиша как-то не очень понятно.
Just use recent version of the game. Basically you copy only orb of life drain event from one version to another.

Last edited:

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
I just cant figure out how to get english version of game or how get current one in here translated....can any one help ?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Today, Monmus RPG middle chapter update version V2.4 has been released.
The content is as in the previous article.
Some minor bugs have been reported, so we
will release a fixed version in the near future.
In that case, we plan to add a new image to the H scene event.
In addition, images of skeb events that could not be installed this time will be added.
The number of characters targeted for the night festival date event may increase ...?
Please wait a little longer.
For FANZA, it will take some time.

Reactions: FirstForm
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes