RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
The steps for patching seem to be:
0) Get the unpatched game.
1) Download the clearly linked patch.
2) Find the other patch.
3) Overwrite the first with the second.
4) Download and unzip the patcher tool.
5) Run the GameSelector exe and copy the address of the directory with the game (Game.exe) in it.
That's going to take a while to show signs of activity, but it's (probably) going.

6) Put your prepared files from (3) into the new "Script" folder
7) Run the Translator exe
This will also probably take a while.

8) Play the game that shows up in the "out" folder

Probably 2 and 5 are stopping people.

Aug 17, 2019
Consider this a comment out of (comparative) technological ignorance and the fact that I'm pretty new to the Japanese adult game scene, or at least trying to run them on windows, but I still think it needs to be asked: looking at the instructions such as the one listed above, is it not possible for someone to just compile a currently complete comprehensive version that can still run in english and just post that? Because it would save a lot of people a lot of time and confusion, as well as the frustration of trying to hunt down and install numerous different patches and translation software.

Reactions: itza

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Because it would save a lot of people a lot of time and confusion, as well as the frustration of trying to hunt down and install numerous different patches and translation software.
If you want to "save time", it would be better for you to do it on your end, since the translation can update over night.

Also there are only 2 translation sources to download from, if it's too hard, learning to work with files/folders on your pc would be 100 times harder.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
What does it mean when
"You cannot challenge this BF without copying over the images from the first chapter." ?
How to fix?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
What does it mean when
"You cannot challenge this BF without copying over the images from the first chapter." ?
How to fix?
literally what it says. copy the graphics folder from part 1 and itll fix it

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
What does it mean when
How to fix?
  1. You need a RAW of the part 1 V 1.21 (extract it to whatever folder)
  2. Download the RAW of the Part 2 V 2.23 (extract it to whatever folder)
  3. Copy everything from the part 2 V 2.23 to the folder where you extract the Part 1
  4. Run App Locale ----> Click Next--->Browse--->Search the MGQ Paradox Game Aplication and then select it--->Next----->In the language of aplication select this language "日本語"---> Click Finish
  5. Enjoy The Game

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
^^ Steps 3 to 5 are totally wrong. Dont post crappy instruction. You dont need applocale for this game, and you copy just pics from part 1 to part 2.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
are the skills/battle dialogue supposed to be untranslated half of the time or did I somehow mess up the patch? If no one knows then could I get a link to the discord server arzor is in so I could ask there?

Jan 8, 2018
There seem to be a fair number of untranslated skill casts if that's what you're asking. It's a little annoying, but everything that actually matters in the way of battle dialogue (i.e. talk command) seems to have been translated.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
how do I get the alchemy items gold dust and magic mercury? I put on the alchemy item auto collection ability but they still dont drop I'm not even sure if the ability is working

nvm figured it out after I fought some things that didnt die in one hit

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
" Download the RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c.7z and unzip it preferably in the game folder. "
Where to download?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
  1. You need a RAW of the part 1 V 1.21 (extract it to whatever folder)
  2. Download the RAW of the Part 2 V 2.23 (extract it to whatever folder)
  3. Copy everything from the part 2 V 2.23 to the folder where you extract the Part 1
  4. Run App Locale ----> Click Next--->Browse--->Search the MGQ Paradox Game Aplication and then select it--->Next----->In the language of aplication select this language "日本語"---> Click Finish
  5. Enjoy The Game
What if im playing on the download that says [INCLUDES PART 1] PART 2 ?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
" Download the RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c.7z and unzip it preferably in the game folder. "
Where to download?
Bitbucket linked in OP?

If you have less than 7847 files in Graphics\Pictures folder you still need to copy pics from part 1.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
"Download the latest master file among the branches and unzip its contents into the aforementioned “Script” folder. It should ask for overwriting, do so."

What is a master file and what is a branch?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
need UTorrent
Game is 3.1GB (unzipped), why this is 5.3? Looks like either a lot of leftover files or uploader made it bigger on purpose to bump ratio. And the translation is also old :LOL:, even if someone downloads they still need to update it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes