RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Which companion you choose to level up for endgame grind? I casually dont know how make my Ratty to be monster on 66 hours with 79% crit rate. I still didnt do any LoC yet so any suggestion?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Which companion you choose to level up for endgame grind? I casually dont know how make my Ratty to be monster on 66 hours with 79% crit rate. I still didnt do any LoC yet so any suggestion?
Depend on one thing: are you not doing LoC for the achievement (complete part 3 without stepping into LoC, including reset run), or just because you have not done it yet? If it's the second case, LoC has two doors: one lead to the labyrinth, the other to the trials of chaos. 10 floors where you can dodge everything, get a few chests, then face a boss. Beating a trial give a huge amount of XP

tommy1234569

Jun 13, 2021
SAVE FILE HERE

This fandom rules. I have found some saves with almost everything, Still looking for a save with full 100% monster book, everyone unlocked in pocket castle for 2.41 please. If you have multiple routes even better. Really appreciate it. to find this comment, search Tommy XD.

The above request is still active, saves all in save.zip. save 8 in save.zip has the new succubus section of the pocket castle, save 8 is also separate below for download, but the monster book is incomplete for all. I found them I do not claim that its mine. Enjoy
The multiple variants save is different.
Please UPVOTE this, Thanks.

Last edited:

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone already try the Final Chapter demo yet? How long it takes to finish? is it worth it bcoz the file itself is 2.4GB

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
The base game doesnt really need any optimization, as long as you level them up in the appropriate jobs and skills, getting good passives, items, and properly utilize them, you can run the 4 bandits without any problem.

Unless you're playing on the paradox difficulty lol.

As for LoC you most defninitely have to get new party members if you're planning on going through there, absolute nightmare honestly, the difficulty spike is crazy.

Superbosses are generally safe options, getting someone like el, saki, shirohebi or daji for support is vital, your damage dealers need to take care of enemies in one turn or you'll be party wiped pretty quickly (in CLoC atleast).

The wiki is honestly a good source for information, altough the list is very much incomplete it'll give tell you the meta/vital party members.
Then there's also the player pages, which will be pretty clear in telling you what you need to get for a good party.

Has anyone already try the Final Chapter demo yet? How long it takes to finish? is it worth it bcoz the file itself is 2.4GB
The demo is 10 hours or so (allegedly)
There's a guy on youtube uploading let's plays if want to check it out quickly

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
The base game doesnt really need any optimization, as long as you level them up in the appropriate jobs and skills, getting good passives, items, and properly utilize them, you can run the 4 bandits without any problem.

Unless you're playing on the paradox difficulty lol.

As for LoC you most defninitely have to get new party members if you're planning on going through there, absolute nightmare honestly, the difficulty spike is crazy.

Superbosses are generally safe options, getting someone like el, saki, shirohebi or daji for support is vital, your damage dealers need to take care of enemies in one turn or you'll be party wiped pretty quickly (in CLoC atleast).

The wiki is honestly a good source for information, altough the list is very much incomplete it'll give tell you the meta/vital party members.
Then there's also the player pages, which will be pretty clear in telling you what you need to get for a good party.

The demo is 10 hours or so (allegedly)
There's a guy on youtube uploading let's plays if want to check it out quickly

Thanks for tips, just finish Trial of Chaos with my current party without any Collab party. Damn just like you said barely pass Floor 1 Boss fight, the difficulty spike is insane.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for tips, just finish Trial of Chaos with my current party without any Collab party. Damn just like you said barely pass Floor 1 Boss fight, the difficulty spike is insane.
If you want a lower difficulty spike you could go through LoC since it rewards far less points, meaning the equipment gets better more slowly

This fandom rules. Please can someone upload their full 100%, everyone unlocked in pocket castle save files for 2.41. If you have both routes even better. Really appreciate it.
One of you 300 hours mfs, pitch in, a man needs his cooming

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah simple tip if you are beginning, do the trials of chaos and honestly ignore the bosses completely, run for the chests, as much as you can, you can even do it in normal labyrinth of chaos, if you evade the mobs roaming you can pick up chests from floor 1-9, at 10 is boss of course, chances are you will get wrecked, but if you get your team full blue or yellow gear from the chests you'll be able to progress quite steadily. It takes a while at first, but when you finally start getting legendary items (orange) from platinum chests, you are gonna advance at much higher speed. Long story short focus on chests only to get your team full "basic" Labyrinth gear. :)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Here's a bit of bragging, but also to show you how hard CARNAGE Labyrinth is when you'll get there. This is my current Luka with best gear, and trust me when I say even with this you still need to strategize or you'll lose.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
As I remember, she asks to set a pub in Sabasa. After that she joins your party.
She said that she wouldn't join my party until Vanilla's shop was better so that they could set up a shop in Sabasa. Vanilla's shop progress suddenly stopped and I don't know why. It's far from complete too.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah simple tip if you are beginning, do the trials of chaos and honestly ignore the bosses completely, run for the chests, as much as you can, you can even do it in normal labyrinth of chaos, if you evade the mobs roaming you can pick up chests from floor 1-9, at 10 is boss of course, chances are you will get wrecked, but if you get your team full blue or yellow gear from the chests you'll be able to progress quite steadily. It takes a while at first, but when you finally start getting legendary items (orange) from platinum chests, you are gonna advance at much higher speed. Long story short focus on chests only to get your team full "basic" Labyrinth gear. :)
I'm not getting any UP points. Is it supposed to take thousands of floors to get it?

Feb 24, 2020
She said that she wouldn't join my party until Vanilla's shop was better so that they could set up a shop in Sabasa. Vanilla's shop progress suddenly stopped and I don't know why. It's far from complete too.
Unless you skip some shops, she always tells what items she want sell next.
Check this page:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not getting any UP points. Is it supposed to take thousands of floors to get it?
I have not played labyrinth in a few months, so might be misremembering but I believe you have to max out the rare points first, it used to be 12000, but it now capped at 20000 when carnage came out. Afterwards you'll earn Usagi Points, Don't remember exactly what floor that is in normal Labyrinth, when you unlock Carnage it puts you at max Rare Points starting from floor 1. So you can farm gear and UP, but in normal labyrinth you gotta reach I believe floor 600 To unlock Carnage.
Also rare points are tied to the gear you drop, you get better gear the more Rare points.

Edit: So I went to check myself, and actually you do have to reach floor 600 in normal labyrinth to unlock carnage indeed, However it only puts you at 16000 Rare Points At floor 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: avientone

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
It is not honorable, but finishing the collab and returning to the last zone will grant all collab males (including Lucas) the ability to convert all their damage to pleasure damage. Including damages of the special attribute (which boss are immune), meaning you can use spells that do % of HP against bosses (gravity, mass gravity, and one other from the sorcerer job unlocked after finishing the collab, needing you to farm the alligator girls).

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
It is not honorable, but finishing the collab and returning to the last zone will grant all collab males (including Lucas) the ability to convert all their damage to pleasure damage. Including damages of the special attribute (which boss are immune), meaning you can use spells that do % of HP against bosses (gravity, mass gravity, and one other from the sorcerer job unlocked after finishing the collab, needing you to farm the alligator girls).
Why do my gravity spells attacks do no damage?

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Why do my gravity spells attacks do no damage?
Gravity deal 50% current HP - Time mage
Mass gravity 75% current HP (to all enemies) - Space time mage
Punishment game 80% current HP (to everyone) - Dark gambler
Death claw 80% max HP (one target) - Sorcerer
To 1 shot, you will need at least Mass gravity, a way to change pleasure damage resistance, and 'Hero of the seven worlds'

All attacks have type(s). Almost all weapon moves will have physical, but there will also be fire, water, thunder...
Gravity deal a special kind of damage that doesn't appear on the type weaknesses chart. Because you cannot remove a damage type, it will never work on bosses. However, because of the way 'Hero of the seven worlds' has been coded, gravity will then lose this special type and become only pleasure type (note that pleasure resistance will apply). Gravity does not have a type, and by giving it the pleasure type, the game will fail to recognise that this skill is not supposed to work on bosses
In short, you trade [ X% of life but doesn't work on boss ] for [ X% of life * pleasure_resistance ]
A few mermaids have skills that set pleasure damage to 150%, killing instantly.

If I didn't explain well enough, just search 'mgq gravity pleasure'. The wiki has a page dedicated to it

Edit: never mind, 'Hero of the seven worlds' add pleasure but does not remove anything. Discard the explanation, keep the knowledge that the strategy work

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes