Unity Monster Girl Ranger [Demo] [Sir Spiderbro]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1672865932790.jpeg

Overview:
MGR is a highly immersive first-person hentai game with a great focus on building strong connections with the girls. It features a small handcrafted open world to explore and find your own place in.
There are individual animations for different positions, moods, dialogues and even a chance for you to gain control over the action. You can decide when to take your time, when to go in full force, when to climax and when to change positions. The world around you is highly dynamic. The weather and time are changing and present you with different story opportunities.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: Sir Spiderbro - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

cNZ7_3.jpg JS0AXk.jpg VZYNiP.jpg Monster_Girl_Ranger_8olcvUzryg.jpg Monster_Girl_Ranger_DQyVhU6ynX.jpg Monster_Girl_Ranger_eIJ8qMcvwF.jpg Monster_Girl_Ranger_fcanPiVdKf.jpg DHTZnW.jpg 4weVe6.jpg

Felya1624

Apr 18, 2019
Why does every author, at the phrase "Monster-girl" considers it his duty to draw the default girl with cat ears? Not that I'd dream of sticking my dick in an abyss, straight out of Lovecraft, Geigel or Watts, but don't you think it's boring? Personally, I think the closest thing to a Monster-girl theme is Gen Urobuchi with his Saya no Uta. Do you people really have such a poor imagination?

Reactions: telomere1234

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not bad at all. But for CRYING OUT LOUD... change the freaking font. It is too hard to read.

Felya1624 It's not cat ears, but wolf ears...

zxal22 - why don't you just try it? But no, and her tits are smallish.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Why does every author, at the phrase "Monster-girl" considers it his duty to draw the default girl with cat ears? Not that I'd dream of sticking my dick in an abyss, straight out of Lovecraft, Geigel or Watts, but don't you think it's boring? Personally, I think the closest thing to a Monster-girl theme is Gen Urobuchi with his Saya no Uta. Do you people really have such a poor imagination?
You want a big, beefy, orc woman that can bench press you. I respect it.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
This game reminds me of R-life by SEGameX. What are the future tags for this game? I am very interested in seeing how this demo develops.

Reactions: Gwedelino

thebignasty

Nov 2, 2020
Well someone attempting something new and giving up doesn't really hurt anyone. Unless people paid for it in an "early access" state with the explicit understanding they would eventually receive a complete product.

The most tragic of all is when a project gets huge, like $10-20k/month, then development slows to crawl for a couple years and the dev just evaporates *cough* Monster Girl Island, Rack 2, etc. *cough*.

As long as the dev doesn't make pointless promises/guarantees and sticks to making a game they would genuinely enjoy creating/playing, I say go for it. New and little devs are sometimes the hardest workers out there!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
while I absolutely would stick my junk into a lovecraftian horror, unfortunately it's not even just a whim of the devs but really just the whole genre being defined the way it is
really makes looking for proper monster content harder, but also not much that can really be done at this point either

Reactions: telomere1234
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote