Unity Monster Girl Ranger [Demo] [Sir Spiderbro]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Well looks cool, however in next update would you please allow us to be able to re key bind so we may set up our keyboard so we may set up our key board for our game play style. Thanks

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
Well looks cool, however in next update would you please allow us to be able to re key bind so we may set up our keyboard so we may set up our key board for our game play style. Thanks
Hello Myntz :::)
I am the developer of the game. This feature was requested. If time allows it I will add this to Version 2. Could you please tell me which keyboard layout you are using? I think about adding predefined layouts for bigger regions. Also I would like to know what you would like to change. If you are interested in giving more detailled feedback and learn about current project status I invite you to join our discord (usually I would post a direct link but my account is to new for that :::D )

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
while I absolutely would stick my junk into a lovecraftian horror, unfortunately it's not even just a whim of the devs but really just the whole genre being defined the way it is
really makes looking for proper monster content harder, but also not much that can really be done at this point either
I started with a rather vanilla experience to explore my own likings and technical abilities. There will be other girls leaning more to the monstrous side of things. I would very much like to hear about your detailed feedback.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Hello Myntz :::)
I am the developer of the game. This feature was requested. If time allows it I will add this to Version 2. Could you please tell me which keyboard layout you are using? I think about adding predefined layouts for bigger regions. Also I would like to know what you would like to change. If you are interested in giving more detailled feedback and learn about current project status I invite you to join our discord (usually I would post a direct link but my account is to new for that :::D )
First off thanks for the reply and taking the time to read my request. I have a hard time accessing discord with the connection here. However
do to a physical limitation I have found utilizing the number pad on the right side for movement or the arrow keys located between the typing keys and the number pad allows me to play most game. The draw back is when a game I like does not allow setting or resetting key binds.
I use the Number pad enter key as an inter action key with objects or to mount and dismount transportation, 7-9 used to open inventory, quests and or notes, 4 - turn left, 5 - move forward, 6 - turn right, 1 & 3 are open optional keys for strafing, hide, crouch, or another character motion and finally 2 - move backwards. The /,*,-,+, are used to access flash light or control pitch, rotation, or character speed adjustments. Sometime also use one of those keys, if the game allows it to access a game data pad.(aka Subnautica)
I use the Logitech G 910 key board with the Logitech mouse G300 mouse if the game allows is another movement option along with its buttons mostly used for firing, roller changing tooling or weapons and looking around.
Hope this helps you. Thank once again I look forward to your next release.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Why does every author, at the phrase "Monster-girl" considers it his duty to draw the default girl with cat ears? Not that I'd dream of sticking my dick in an abyss, straight out of Lovecraft, Geigel or Watts, but don't you think it's boring? Personally, I think the closest thing to a Monster-girl theme is Gen Urobuchi with his Saya no Uta. Do you people really have such a poor imagination?
It's the most vanilla monster girl imaginable but it's not bad as it exposes people to the monster girl genre since many may not consider even playing a "monster girl" game not knowing what they are but they may like nekos.

But I agree, neko =/= monster girl but maybe that's a good thing, at least it has chance to be finished, unlike most other monster girl games...

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
The description seems promising but how much of it is actually in the game now and how much of it is just what the dev wants to achieve?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I started with a rather vanilla experience to explore my own likings and technical abilities. There will be other girls leaning more to the monstrous side of things. I would very much like to hear about your detailed feedback.
well I myself don't really have any feedback to give, probably gonna try the game out a few versions later
also, you can (and should) reply to multiple posts in one reply by clicking the "reply" button for each of them

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
This game reminds me of R-life by SEGameX. What are the future tags for this game? I am very interested in seeing how this demo develops.
I originally uploaded that game on itch.io with the same name. There is some kind of Devlog / work in progress collection on discord and a more detailled one on patreon. There are also polls for future features if you would like to partizipate. You would be very welcome :::)

bit lost, what button does what?
There should be instructions in the bottom left corner Is this not showing for you?

This have customize girl?
This will have changeable clothes in Version 2. And maybe later some form of changing breast sizes (but no promise here ;;;) )
What have you in mind?

First off thanks for the reply and taking the time to read my request. I have a hard time accessing discord with the connection here. However
do to a physical limitation I have found utilizing the number pad on the right side for movement or the arrow keys located between the typing keys and the number pad allows me to play most game. The draw back is when a game I like does not allow setting or resetting key binds.
I use the Number pad enter key as an inter action key with objects or to mount and dismount transportation, 7-9 used to open inventory, quests and or notes, 4 - turn left, 5 - move forward, 6 - turn right, 1 & 3 are open optional keys for strafing, hide, crouch, or another character motion and finally 2 - move backwards. The /,*,-,+, are used to access flash light or control pitch, rotation, or character speed adjustments. Sometime also use one of those keys, if the game allows it to access a game data pad.(aka Subnautica)
I use the Logitech G 910 key board with the Logitech mouse G300 mouse if the game allows is another movement option along with its buttons mostly used for firing, roller changing tooling or weapons and looking around.
Hope this helps you. Thank once again I look forward to your next release.
Thank you for your detailled answer. I think this configuration is a little bit to specific for most Users but I will try to add it to Version 2 or 3 because it was requested multiple times so far.

The description seems promising but how much of it is actually in the game now and how much of it is just what the dev wants to achieve?
Currently, everything from the itch.io description is included in the game. The description on Patreon includes features that are planned as fixed parts of the core concept.

well I myself don't really have any feedback to give, probably gonna try the game out a few versions later
also, you can (and should) reply to multiple posts in one reply by clicking the "reply" button for each of them
Maybe version 2 will already be something for you, because then the entire island will be walkable and another girl with new side quests are planned.

Thank you I was not aware that I can answer the answers collected.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I originally uploaded that game on itch.io with the same name. There is some kind of Devlog / work in progress collection on discord and a more detailled one on patreon. There are also polls for future features if you would like to partizipate. You would be very welcome :::)

There should be instructions in the bottom left corner Is this not showing for you?

This will have changeable clothes in Version 2. And maybe later some form of changing breast sizes (but no promise here ;;;) )
What have you in mind?

Thank you for your detailled answer. I think this configuration is a little bit to specific for most Users but I will try to add it to Version 2 or 3 because it was requested multiple times so far.

Currently, everything from the itch.io description is included in the game. The description on Patreon includes features that are planned as fixed parts of the core concept.

Maybe version 2 will already be something for you, because then the entire island will be walkable and another girl with new side quests are planned.

Thank you I was not aware that I can answer the answers collected.
might try it out then
also I forgot to mention, you can create tickets to apply for the "game developer" badge and to apply for thread ownership

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Sorry to report but I get Failure to down load due to "file missing" on the links.

This looks dead to me.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
lol, just read the unity stickup ,as if he has a estimate of getting over 1 mil downloads with a half dead project

all i read sofar on his patreon is reasons why not to continue, or simply said, he is going to abandon it

so mods, just stick a abandon tag on it ,bec the creator is trying every trick in the book to find a excuse to no longer work on this

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
lol, just read the unity stickup ,as if he has a estimate of getting over 1 mil downloads with a half dead project

all i read sofar on his patreon is reasons why not to continue, or simply said, he is going to abandon it

so mods, just stick a abandon tag on it ,bec the creator is trying every trick in the book to find a excuse to no longer work on this
Hmmm..
Disappointing again.
I'm really confused. He stated 3 months ago that he was experimenting and switching to Unreal. So, logically, some "Unity controversy" should not bother him.:unsure:

Reactions: DragonsFear

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So.An unexpected surprise. :unsure:
Sir Spiderbro is now quite active.. It seems that the Unity version is definitely in the trash bin. The Old Island Tech demo has been released to the public and we may see the first version on UE in the near future. However, the release was postponed (originally, the developer believed that the first version would be released symbolically on Valentine's Day).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote