Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Holy- I mean.... Hory sheet dis ris rerry funny mtl guize. I raugh a rot here just now at dis game.

But seriously, Gobrin? reading the screens and the thread... I'm done for the night and didnt even fap, lol. Also... big tiddies on some of the images tho. :unsure:

Aug 19, 2020
As if unedited MTL isn't bad enough, the game is translated ON THE FLY. Nothing I love more than waiting 10 seconds for 3 rows of word spaghetti.

Jun 7, 2017
Question to all:

1: Is this Google MTL?
2: if yes, why does the uploader not use DeepL and people should mostly stop complaining?
3: Better yet, use Sugoi.

lascar

Jan 28, 2018
I'm getting a black screen after the initial start new game button. Tried changing locale, locale emulator and installing again but still black screen. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

mclc2003

Mar 17, 2019
If nobody know this game is officially an online game in fanza and it's japanese
link:

Ree^2

Sep 14, 2018
If nobody know this game is officially an online game in fanza and it's japanese
link:
It's also an Gacha game. Even the other Tower defence game Aigis people talked about is on there too. DMM 10x times better than Nutaku. Only problem for some is that it's in Japanese.

Reactions: mclc2003

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
It's also an Gacha game. Even the other Tower defence game Aigis people talked about is on there too. DMM 10x times better than Nutaku. Only problem for some is that it's in Japanese.
also currently having a crossover campaign(xover event coming soon i think) with aigis and shiro:re

Reactions: Aereon1104
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes