A sex simulator based on characters from the "Invincible" animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2022-07-06
Developer: Rnot2000 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Approved by Staff (R7 Check)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

DnWTNd.png rZuhfh.png rUl+si.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
In the body of 12 year old, which is what is depicted here and shes very clearly not making use of her anti aging belt from the comic
She de-ages as a natural adverse reaction to her ability to transform. She had a suit that kept that effect minimized as much as possible. I don't know what you're referring to when you mention an anti-aging belt.

Now, on a different note:

This is r7 directly from the rules:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
I still have some staff notified and it is being checked just for precaution, but the main thing is that this is 2D and unrealistic, hence why I uploaded the game anyway. If it gets removed, you'll know why. Now we can end the R7 discussion here.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
She de-ages as a natural adverse reaction to her ability to transform. She had a suit that kept that effect minimized as much as possible. I don't know what you're referring to when you mention an anti-aging belt.

Now, on a different note:

This is r7 directly from the rules:

I still have some staff notified and it is being checked just for precaution, but the main thing is that this is 2D and unrealistic, hence why I uploaded the game anyway. If it gets removed, you'll know why. Now we can end the R7 discussion here.
anti-aging belt... from the comic... that the show is based. Her suit stops the age regression the belt reverts the process either way the point is thats a 12 year old even if mentally she was 600

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Given it's a long established character that's well into adulthood I can give it more leeway than most on that topic but is it just the one scene/angle as the whole game? THAT'S what should be illegal in a game someone is taking money for. :LOL:

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
As for the game... I dunno, maybe the author could add some other characters and make it a more general Invincible game?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes