Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
This some addition from my list, which wasn't in urs (or I was blind ;) ):

Another Story of Fallen Maiden
Another Story of Fallen Maiden ll
SEQUEL awake
SEQUEL blight
SEQUEL colony
SEQUEL kludge
The Three Charms
The Three Charms - Lonesome Spirit
The Three Charms R
Monmusu Quest! Paradox RPG: part 1 and 2
Monster Girl 1000
Love at First Tail
Divine Dawn
Kumo to Tori
Slime and Sylla

There is actually even more, but I need to make a bit of a search for it so... I'm just too lazy.

Reactions: Chalker

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
TheMagicalGurl I haven't played your game yet, but I will soon!
Currently still grinding through all the elf games I've installed, but you can tell all the other people and lurkers of this thread about your game and your plans with it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jaike

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 2549593
Long time no update!
Continuing with the trend of elf girls, I'm adding multiple games to that category.
The Elven Educator, Reya the Elf, Elf Enchanter: Arousing Anima, Ecstasy Elf Shotenken -Naruru's Sexy Adventure, Lamiya The Light Elf, Kirina Quest and The elf slave Feinne, why did she sell out her own country? Are being added to said category.

Also adding Jaike's recommendation A Drows Life. Lezdom enjoyers will probably like that game!
d73tqdq-c0b45180-577e-4e1f-9bbb-204f329206ee.png

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I was going to talk crap about elf games but it seems like one of them is on my watchlist. I don't want to talk bad about the past me :/

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I was going to talk crap about elf games but it seems like one of them is on my watchlist. I don't want to talk bad about the past me :/
There will only be one more update dedicated to elf games, maybe not even fully, and than I'll resume doing the other categories.

Reactions: Regula

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There will only be one more update dedicated to elf games, maybe not even fully, and than I'll resume doing the other categories.
Yeee more elf games with titles such as: “Emma the elf”, “Luna the elf from Texas” and “I can’t believe that a female elf in a world full of orcs and tentacles could be assaulted non-consensually!”

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Yeee more elf games with titles such as: “Emma the elf”, “Luna the elf from Texas” and “I can’t believe that a female elf in a world full of orcs and tentacles could be assaulted non-consensually!”
"I can't believe that I, an elf, am getting fucked by a 8.264-inch dick belonging to a pale but racial ambiguous old fat male character who doesn't have eyes!"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes