Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
View attachment 2471707
Monster Girl Encyclopedia is a series of books that describe a setting in a world of monster girls.
In MGE the end goal of every monster is to find a husband and love him dearly; it's complete and unfiltered wish fulfilment, so things like cheating, partners abusing each other and any deliberate harm are pretty much against the rules of the universe.
The books inspired a lot of MG stuff, and it has quite the die-hard community.

Even in Monster Girl Quest, some of the monster girls were drawn by the author of MGE.
You can find the wikia and more info on it in the resources tab.
That sounds cute i think i want to read it, i love monstergirls stuff, also i am more likely to just be friends and stuff with them then fighting and all that stuff so this kind of story is way more relatable, there should be a game that just lets you peacefully make monstergirl friends, girlfriends, waifus, friends with benefits whatever, my point is if i would be in a monstergirl world i would want to be friends with all of them they are just so cute and all, so a lot of games are all like "monstergirls want to love you... now the mc has to fight them and run away" not very logical, well i have nothing against femdom, surely not a problem, just not a fan of insults and all this you have to go game over to get the sex scene, it makes the male mc kinda look like an asshole if he could make all these hungry girls so happy if he would have sex with them but instead he always runs away or fights them, i think we should make a monstergirl undertale game, like just travel monstergirl world and make friends with them go on dates and well just be friends, instead of fighting just riddles and maybe if you help the girls they give you items and stuff i could relate to that it is kinda how i would act in this position, like for real monstergirls are the best why would anyone want to fight them ? Well i think it makes kinda sense if they kill the mc, but hey i think if they keep the male alive that makes them get more cum right, everyone wins so just some wholesome monstergir stuff is way better then another sex fighting game, monster musume was also very awesome and of course monstergirl island had a similar idea and cornelica town of succubus but these kind of lovey dovey romantic stuff is very rare, do not get me wrong i like all monstergirl games, still a more romantic kind of story sounds awesome why not.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
That sounds cute i think i want to read it, i love monstergirls stuff, also i am more likely to just be friends and stuff with them then fighting and all that stuff so this kind of story is way more relatable, there should be a game that just lets you peacefully make monstergirl friends, girlfriends, waifus, friends with benefits whatever, my point is if i would be in a monstergirl world i would want to be friends with all of them they are just so cute and all, so a lot of games are all like "monstergirls want to love you... now the mc has to fight them and run away" not very logical, well i have nothing against femdom, surely not a problem, just not a fan of insults and all this you have to go game over to get the sex scene, it makes the male mc kinda look like an asshole if he could make all these hungry girls so happy if he would have sex with them but instead he always runs away or fights them, i think we should make a monstergirl undertale game, like just travel monstergirl world and make friends with them go on dates and well just be friends, instead of fighting just riddles and maybe if you help the girls they give you items and stuff i could relate to that it is kinda how i would act in this position, like for real monstergirls are the best why would anyone want to fight them ? Well i think it makes kinda sense if they kill the mc, but hey i think if they keep the male alive that makes them get more cum right, everyone wins so just some wholesome monstergir stuff is way better then another sex fighting game, monster musume was also very awesome and of course monstergirl island had a similar idea and cornelica town of succubus but these kind of lovey dovey romantic stuff is very rare, do not get me wrong i like all monstergirl games, still a more romantic kind of story sounds awesome why not.
MGD sounds like it would be right up your alley.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I feel like your logic is completely, absolutely messed up but it's not like I'm willing to enter a philosophical debate about the morality of monster girls guzzling cum so who am I to judge?

As Chalksis said, Monster girl dreams was probably made for you xD

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I feel like your logic is completely, absolutely messed up but it's not like I'm willing to enter a philosophical debate about the morality of monster girls guzzling cum so who am I to judge?

sure whatever.. and yeah i played monstergirl dreams good game

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

1675597568352304.jpg
I mean personally, I like my monster girls faithful and aiming to find a partner, not just sex.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
also if you want to this reddit has new monstergirl stuff every day
i like it maybe check it out

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes