Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is this all northern european mythology? Or was the concept of orc created to describe the Turks?
Orcs always existed since before turks man, the word orc originates from the ancient latin god of the underworld Orcus, before Romans replaced it with Hades.
The folkloric figure is present in european fables from german to french ones.
The tall humanoid creature, with sharp teeth and thick fur.
And of course it was used as an insult or to demonize the enemy.
It’s a figure present everywhere, even in Iceland, that gets translated to the west as orc, even if the semantics are different.
You could even say that the Japanese Oni is some kind of orc.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
I think it was for the british? Anyway, who needs a history degree when you can learn monster girl lore here for free
I'm just wondering what you know, what you think. It is said that the story of the Lord of the Rings contains Turkish hostility in Turkey :D
Orcs always existed since before turks man, the word orc originates from the ancient latin god of the underworld Orcus, before Romans replaced it with Hades.
The folkloric figure is present in european fables from german to french ones.
The tall humanoid creature, with sharp teeth and thick fur.
And of course it was used as an insult or to demonize the enemy.
It’s a figure present everywhere, even in Iceland, that gets translated to the west as orc, even if the semantics are different.
You could even say that the Japanese Oni is some kind of orc.
I did not know that
This one is probably closer to cyclops, probably similarly yoinked it from somewhere and then modofied it to fit their own culture. :whistle::coffee:
There is also a cyclops-like creature in Turkic culture 'tepegöz'
Monster girls were made for pure love! It's scientifically proven!
are you sauron? i got you

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Turks prolly yoinked that too, from the ancient Greek mythology.
Cyclops were a big thing there after all. :whistle::coffee:
it could be . but it is mostly influenced by chinese japanese korean persian mythology. Maybe it came to the Greeks from the east. or all of them are of Sumerian origin. Greek culture begins to influence the Turks after the 11th century. not much before. I have no idea:D

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
it could be . but it is mostly influenced by chinese japanese korean persian mythology. Maybe it came to the Greeks from the east. or all of them are of Sumerian origin. Greek culture begins to influence the Turks after the 11th century. not much before. I have no idea:D
I looked at the book of dede korkut . Itcreated in the 9th century and were written down in the 15th century during the Akkoyunlu period.. the stories probably changed a little before they were written. tepegöz seems to be a quote from the Greeks.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like the angle of view. Do not hesitate to express your thoughts. I'm curious about your comments. what is your reverse card
Nah I meant more how Cyclops are just big humanoid creatures similar to orcs or giants, therefore a sub category to them.
But since folclore isn’t like a nomenclature of elements, it would be an arbitrary forcing creating categories on the fluidity of human imagination

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, there're a lot of mixing and migration of ideas and so on happening historically in mythology, people largely didn't care about sticking to some strict idea of 'canon' and more about making up their own cool stories borrowing others' ideas and many myths have multiple versions of them surviving to today.

And then we got monster girls. Well, wanting to fuck monsters is probably nothing new.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Mythology and folklore always had multiple variants, versions and changes depending on the period and region. I do believe that exploring the origins of particular monsters and fantasy races is exciting and can lead to the creative discussion! But overall remember what the thread is for
monsterfuckers.jpg

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Asena is a furry, not really a monster girl.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mythology and folklore always had multiple variants, versions and changes depending on the period and region. I do believe that exploring the origins of particular monsters and fantasy races is exciting and can lead to the creative discussion! But overall remember what the thread is for
View attachment 2556605
Exactly, but I ordered since two days some ghost girl, giantess, mermaid games and I still haven’t received said order from the main chef!

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Exactly, but I ordered since two days some ghost girl, giantess, mermaid games and I still haven’t received said order from the main chef!
Monster girl quest and monster girl dream have such girls, but it's not a focus by Any means. I'll be on the look out for ghost games. How giant do you want your giantess girls to be?

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes