Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
"I can't believe that I, an elf, am getting fucked by a 8.264-inch dick belonging to a pale but racial ambiguous old fat male character who doesn't have eyes!"
What about "I can't believe that I, a futa elf, am going ravage the arse of a pale but racially ambiguous old fat guy who doesn't have eyes with my 8.264 6 or 7?-inch dick!"?

Dominas of the Forsaken Planet, haven't played it.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I'm working behind the scenes to claim this thread as my own. Fear me. >:)

Edit: That emote is a lot less sinister than it should be.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls
View attachment 2081614
This thread is for the discussion and my recommendation of anything relating to monster girls and the monster girl genre! What is a monster girl? Generally speaking, I define any female character with visible non-human features; this can range from the very human-looking cat girls and elves to the more monstrous Arachne and lamia. Robot/android girls apply as well if they are visibly non-human.
As a general rule of thumb, Furries do not apply. If a game is strictly furry, it won't be added to this thread.
What qualifies as a furry? How are they different from MGs? In summary: if it has a snout, get it out!

Here are some non-game resources and materials relating to monster girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recommendations (no spoilers!)
The recommendations will be divided into three separate categories.
The games I personally enjoy and recommend the most are at the top, and the ones that I enjoy less are lower. This is my personal taste, every game in this list I would consider subjectively good!

Pure Monster Girl Games are explicitly made around the concept of an MG world, and the aspect of monster girls is a front-and-center piece of the project. These games will be more likely to include more than one type of monster girl and will not be only limited to, let's say, cat girls. One of the staples of these games is that they are usually heavier on the femdom side of things when compared to other games. Most will fall into the soft/loving or golden handcuff side of femdom, but some can be more extreme. This is not to say that all of these games will be/include femdom and that all MGs will be dominant.
Traditionally recognized monster girls, like all the types of Succubi, Lamia, slimes, etc will be found here.

Kemonomimi Games feature cat girls, dog girls, and similar MGs exclusively. Kemonomimi translates to "animal ears," so therefore, more monstrous girls will not appear in these games. Usually, these games are on the opposite side of the spectrum and fall into either maledom or a more balanced dynamic, but again, this doesn't mean all games in this section will or will not be maledom. I will not include games that feature a one-off catgirl in this category, but ones still focused on Kemonomimis as a front-and-center thing.

Non-Human Girl Games will be the most liberal of these categories. This will include games that do not fit into the former categories but still focus on non-human girls, such as androids, vampires, and elves, or games with monster girls/kemonomimi but do not have a strong focus on them. To make the list, a game will still have to have at least one of the main characters fit into this category and have sufficient NSFW content with them.

Elves, with the number of games featuring these knife ears, they deserve their own category outside of non-human girls! This list will have games that focus on elf girls exclusively or only have elf girls in terms of fantasy races in important roles of a story or game!

OTHER MEMBERS' RECOMMENDATIONS Here are some games that the members of this thread recommended that I personally wouldn't enjoy, but still deserve the recognition.

I shall add more games to my list of recommendations as I revisit, replay, finish, and review certain games.
Feel free to share your recommendations, reviews, discussions, debates, opinions, news, and updates on anything relating to monster girls.

greetings =)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, so I gotta give Crimson High a shout-out, because it is a wonderful game and deserves all the attention it can get.

It does have monster girls, even if most of the lewd content right now is between the seemingly human male protagonist Ren Ibuki and other human ladies. But he finds his life as a detective turned upside-down after being assigned to a mysterious murder case in an all-girls school, only for his investigation to unearth the true nature of his reality; that it is inhabited by mythical creatures hiding in plain sight and doing their best to integrate into human society at large. So it's one of those fun modern-fantasy games using the hidden-world trope.

So you got vampires, succubuses, nekomimi, and other even stranger Myths (like a dullahan). The game is a slow burn, so the lewds are few and far between. But that doesn't matter because it's so damn charming, and easily both one of the most well written and well staged VN's on this whole site. You could teach a class with this game about the importance of shot composition and effective world-building. All of the care and attention to detail that went into what, at face value, looks like just another mediocre Koihatsu Party harem game (when it is anything but).

While still a work in progress, this game gets updates on the regular (just about every month it seems), and easily fits into my personal Top 5 alongside Now & Then and Pale Carnations. Yeah, that is some rarefied company indeed. Criminally underrated in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Koopa is not real. she's actually bowsette. mario is also a woman . Do not believe in the things that the patriarchal system imposes.
13f7683513aeb969726f0d5cc1e6a3a8.jpeg
I think bowsette is considered in the goddess category

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: EvolutionKills

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Bowser is not real her name is bowsette. And she's not a koopa she's a goddess. It would be insulting to call the holy goddess. Respect if you don't believe

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes