Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
He is right. girls have anal sex to protect their virginity. I've never thought of it this way. very sensible george charlin

........nap time ..... good night..
Aww man, you should try Googling 'mormon soaking' and get lost down the rabbit hole of their strange sex-but-not-really-sex-enough-to-upset-god-and-or-jesus practices.

Finally done, time to go clear out another asteroid belt and start over again...

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Really interesting thread going on here. Also a connoisseur of monster/beast girls. Monster girls, transformations, corruption. All kinda my things.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Nothing much, just easier to refer to them, and in most cases, beast girls are considered a beast race. Like calling a Monster and a demon, little difference but pretty much the same thing on a whole

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well not counting the colour of it. it looks like a Kyuubi judging by the tails (well fed one at that). Which is a youkai. So yeah, while beastly, can be considered a demon (what Youkias are). Something similar like how you have a generic cat girl, and then you have Nekomattas (also Youkia). So in the end I'd say monster girls is fine, but other terms can be more specific.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bowsette s slave
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes