Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 12, 2023
actually created the character, it would be a safe bet to assume 100% of art here is a repost if not explicitly stated to be OC.
Aayyee yoooo, why he gotta make me act up over Minnie Mouse like that? Sheeessshh(thanks for the sauce)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I can’t stand mosquito girls, who the hell wants to fuck the most annoying creature ever?

Nah kidding One punch man Mosquito girl is hot af

• Haha
Reactions: johndoboe

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I can’t stand mosquito girls, who the hell wants to fuck the most annoying creature ever?

Nah kidding One punch man Mosquito girl is hot af
If you want to rekindle your hatred for mosquito girls, just play monster girl quest again.

Nightmare fuel :eek:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
THere is one t hing that bugs me, and I think maybe this is the perfect place to ask.

That thing, is when monstergirls. (mostly the beastgirl trypes) always ended up having their beast ears, and human ears a the same time. I know it can be annoying to hid when making a game with predetermine models. So I appriacte if they select hair that tries to hide it best.

But nothing that annoys me seeing a beast girl with human ears at the same time. Makes no dam sense. There was this one game I played called "how to raise a wolf girl" which somewhat tried to explain this, by saying since shes half wolf (turned/mutated/corrupted by a wolf god) she developed wolf ears, but they didnt work. Never was a natural wolf girl.

Outside of lore that tries to explain it. Just the idea they get 2 sets of ears, just annoys me.
Am I the only one here that feels that way ?

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
THere is one t hing that bugs me, and I think maybe this is the perfect place to ask.

That thing, is when monstergirls. (mostly the beastgirl trypes) always ended up having their beast ears, and human ears a the same time. I know it can be annoying to hid when making a game with predetermine models. So I appriacte if they select hair that tries to hide it best.

But nothing that annoys me seeing a beast girl with human ears at the same time. Makes no dam sense. There was this one game I played called "how to raise a wolf girl" which somewhat tried to explain this, by saying since shes half wolf (turned/mutated/corrupted by a wolf god) she developed wolf ears, but they didnt work. Never was a natural wolf girl.

Outside of lore that tries to explain it. Just the idea they get 2 sets of ears, just annoys me.
Usually the entire concept of monster girl games is that they're literally designed to appeal to males so they can make the whole "soul sucking" process easier. In monster girl quest, some of them skip that process altogether and just have sex toy organs to make up for their hideous look lmao. Just think of it as part of their evolution and don't think further about it if it bothers you too much.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No i think so too.
If you do a monster girl, do proper monster ears.
Giving them monster ears yet leaving human ones as well seem dumb. :whistle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you want to rekindle your hatred for mosquito girls, just play monster girl quest again.

Nightmare fuel :eek:
Ah this reminds of a good old quote by the greatest man that ever landed on the YouTube platform

2:40

NGL their ear canals must be fucked up

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nah these look kinda lame, i like the ones from Monster Musume No Oisha-san the most.

1.jpg

Small and cute. :love::coffee:
And i guess there's also the question of: On the sides, or on top of the head. :whistle::coffee:
I think there are some good examples of 'on the sides' ears but not like in your example sticking out like antennae lol.
Maybe more elf-like or demon-like.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes