cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
For me MLHT 1 is freezing like hell to save, when i press x/z/c... it loads minutes later when i sleep, but when i press z/x/c. game complete get stuck and i have to close and open again...

ODQ1_YT

Oct 8, 2020
For me MLHT 1 is freezing like hell to save, when i press x/z/c... it loads minutes later when i sleep, but when i press z/x/c. game complete get stuck and i have to close and open again...
Your pc might not be powerful enough. I had that problem on my old pc but my current one works.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
holy crap...the game is kinda cute, but the combat is soooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow, and not only that but all the enemies heal and heal and heal and Im just like...stop it! tsoooop!

Mar 20, 2023
How to beat the bunny girl ? dick spells don't work, both attack don't work too, and using cake don't do enough damage to her... and she strikes 45 per attack !
If the bunny girl is dealing immense amounts of damage, your sex skills aren't high enough. You need to do some grinding to reach a high enough sex level for that. oh, and try using the aphrodisiac perfume if you've unlocked it, it's a great help.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
Speedhack doesn't really work on these games from vanja, it only makes the frames from the walking animation look faster but the walking speed doesn't really change. Your best bet is just using the usual Shift to run.

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
I can't move from the main menu or even hit new game without it freezing the game, i can still hear music but nothing happens

SuzumeUsagi

Aug 21, 2017
I can't move from the main menu or even hit new game without it freezing the game, i can still hear music but nothing happens
I also have same freezing screen, but later I found out that it was caused by my computer input method. If you have other input methods, You can try to switching.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes