156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The versions that are put in this thread are 'members only'! Only problem is, the game is not popular on F95 so getting the latest members version is rare! Its about the same on SVS Comics, only I'm not going to waste 2-3 hours to download it since I am not going to sign up to one of there download providers!
The latest version on SVScomics seems to be version 8, which is one version behind the latest public version. I have pledged to their Patreon in the past, but honestly it is not worth it for this game. Maybe, just maybe, I might do it if and when the game is finished, but that may be years from now.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The ones I had run into were the latest versions but whoever (erocomics) seems to do a excellent job at stopping pirating, all tho I never did use torrent browser/torrents to find the latest version! I do follow Vanja on his web site but all the games are the same theme and have the same models, but the models are are great looking from head to toe.
With monster hotel and a spoof of Mario Brothers with Princess Peach those are only ones I bothered to play.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
See I told everyone on here the last time I paid for it that the most up to date version is rarely on here and everyone seemed to say it was but now that I dont have the money to pledge the new update is not here.

Reactions: papasmurf

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I tihink the parent company that releases Vanja's games has a pretty good grip on any sites trying to pirate the game before it is public! And the game really is more of a flash game with little to do, I like the game and the female characters looks/bodies but it gets boring running around with no real goals, or puzzles.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Its a fun game, it just doesn't give clear directions on where to go and the story is non existent because your job is simply to recruit monsters for the brothel.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can you use it for sex stats?
I've used Cheat Engine to modify all four stats of the two player characters as well as the quantity of all the inventory items. Doing so can make the game a piece of cake to get through. I don't think the speed hack worked for getting around, though. It just sped up the walking animation without making me go any faster. It did work for the fights, which is good.

The problem with using CE with this game is that the addresses of the values change pretty quickly. So I usually find the values, modify them, and then leave them be. I haven't gone through the hassle of finding pointers yet. Or at least not successfully.

ALSO, I'm pretty sure there has been another release on their Patreon in the meantime. @KasandraA, you don't happen to have that one as well, do you?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
New public release:

I think this is still older than the version that was last shared here.

EDIT: It seems that the public releases REALLY lag behind. If I'm correct, this is a build from last December. ( )

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
New public release:

I think this is still older than the version that was last shared here.

EDIT: It seems that the public releases REALLY lag behind. If I'm correct, this is a build from last December. ( )

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes