flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
question what type ntr for this

Eh, the girls are getting some action from people who aren't the MC and the MC doesn't really know about it, but the MC's not necessarily in a relationship with any of them. It's kinda NTR-ish, NTR lite?

I think you'll be able to develop more of a relationship with the girls further down the line and there are some existing relationships (the wolf boy MC starts with his childhood friend companion and the Goblin Barkeep where he starts is pretty into him, both can/will be bonked by others) but Impy has said they don't have much interest in doing hardcore/serious NTR

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
Ok. Its 28th. And I've got some more leaks. Probably, no more than this will be delivered, b\c Impy is switching PCs.
I won't add my scrawny scribbles this time, just all sprites put todether.
Rows:
1. Jade neutral sprites (Tavern still\speak, neutral, buff dance, buff dance upgrade, +Anne's Dance).
2. Anne's neutral sprites (tavern, battle (neutral\buffed), attacks, item usage)
3. Two seducing animations, 3 animations of "PC is busy".
4. 5 fucking animations, named "noticed".
5-8. 1&2 "serf route", 3&4 "Leader route".
9. Jade x Lilly quest line: 1st "intro", 2nd "challenge", 3 "Jade wins", 4 "Anne wins".
10. Anne's quest. Rounds spent (near shrine i guess).
11. Jade's quest. Trees visited (last animation is like that, probably should have 8 alternative frames idk).
Jade x Anne.gif

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
As long as animations are added to the other games the wait won't be so bad.
I think opposite is the case.
Impy tries to finish the Bastion because there is no point in polishing it (it has worse pixelart that less beneficial to animate).

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes