Ren'Py - Abandoned - Monster Slums! [v0.1.7c] [Funbags]

1. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

Looks like a decent game but still needs quite a bit more content, more dialogue, and more events, and locations. I know it's still an early version, but definitely has potential to get a 4 or 5 star rating. Will wait to play more in another 6 months to a year if it's still being developed. There is a lot of room for improvement on the renders though. They aren't terrible but to be honest they aren't the best. I know I shouldn't judge them since I personally don't make games and I know the dev works hard to make this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have hot looking girls.
    + Animation physics and FPS is well made.
    + Have enough lewd content.

Bad Points
    - Plot and story was pretty empty. We dont actualy know anyting about story or plot which is pretty annoying.
    - While art/render style itself is not bad general quality needs a lot of improve, currently it looks pretty cheap and bad.

For The End
    Well... What can i say? Its actualy not bad game but that two bad point is so critical i can't feel like its nothing more than poor. It can be average or good game for sure, its have that potencial, but for reaching there DEV need fix two bad point i told.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Canade

Nice game. It's not often that a game peaks my interest at 0.1, no actually that's never happened.

Animations 4/5 for now, as of 1.1 onward
    Story 5/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Characters 5/5
    Character Personalities 5/5
    Renders 5/5
    Replay Value 5/5

Tons of potential. This game has a very pleasant and calming atmosphere, Is easy to navigate, and there's a nice amount of content already. I love all of the characters and how the story flows.

Pros

- Nice characters and personalities
    - An excellent MC
    - No mini-games
    - No stat grind
    - Easy to navigate
    - All H-scenes are animated
    - Animations look good and are very smooth
    - Nice renders
    - Nicely written story and just the right amount of balance between talking and gameplay.

Cons

- Some animations have changed for 0.1.1 onwards. Personal preferance, I liked the original ones. See below.

Worth a playthrough. Keep it up.

Edit >> As of 0.1.1 and onward some of the animations have changed. I didn't realize the change until trying 1.6a (I had skipped 0.1.1 - 0.1.5), when I started a new playthrough.

I only have a few minor complints that do not affect my rating, for now >> One of the original reverse cowgirls for Selena was better >> The original doggystyle for Epi was better (angle wise) >> The original pov reverse cowgirl for natalie was better (angle wise) >> The original doggystyle for the Zombie was better, but the new one is pretty good >> The penis simply stretches and retracts during some blow job scenes and doesn't penetrate much, found the reason, it's a Honey Select issue and can't be fixed. What can I say, I have an ass fetish. I'm late in saying this, but wanted to be sure to put this in my rating. I may change my rating, depending on if I like or dislike the H-scenes in the upcoming 1.6 release >> Update. I liked them Great Job (y).