EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1584050883099.png

Overview:
Monster Slums! is a sandbox style dating sim Based around making your own choices that will permanently affect the game, at your own pace. In game you'll find a local demon slumlord, and a variety of characters in a similar situation as yourself.

When you wake up in a different bed it can be disorienting, but to make matters worse you seem to have woken up in a completely new world altogether. As if that wasn't bad enough, you quickly realize that your new living situation might be a bit unorthodox. With a truly demonic landlady to deal with, some real monsters for neighbors, and no apparent path back to a normal life:
Will you adapt and thrive in your new circumstances?
Bend to your captors whims?
Turn the tables on your new oppressors?
Or just see where things take you?

Thread Updated: 2021-06-26
Release Date: 2021-06-26
Developer: Funbags -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

AWHm6b.jpg screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Hey! Thanks for posting, I was actually in the middle of writing up my own to ask someone to upload. If you wouldn't mind to grab the most recently updated "about" section of Patreon, as it explains a little more about the game and where it is headed in future versions.

A little bit about myself, I come from a technological background but this is my first game with either Ren'Py or HS. I definitely hope you guys enjoy it, I'll be sticking around to answer any questions as well!

Keep in mind that this is a V0.1, and there are some things not fully implemented but I'm working diligently to bring some more content into the game!

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
cool man thanks appreciate it , any chance for a alien/furry/snake girl as well : )

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i booooooo this cuz there will be a money system which means theres a money grind and grinding just hurts the game play (in my opinion) although i do enjoy a good monster girl

Reactions: qaywsx

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
i booooooo this cuz there will be a money system which means theres a money grind and grinding just hurts the game play (in my opinion) although i do enjoy a good monster girl
I definitely understand your concern.

It'll mostly be optional, to unlock special scenes/items not necessarily required for the main story progress for each character. There will be a few exceptions to this, but especially with Kass being kind enough to let you stay rent-free there will be very little need to actually grind anything out.

The majority of the game's design is to play as a trainer/freeroam/sim style but without grindiness for the main story's progression. That will be leaving that type of game play for those that enjoy it to unlock additional/side content, and even with that being said the content like that in-game will be very light on grinding regardless.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The Racaty link took me to a link on that same malware page that downloaded what claimeds to be a Flash installer, and popups toid me that my Norton was out of dAte - except i don't use {or trust} Norton.

This is like three times in the last couple weeks that a Racaty download link has been serving malware.

Personally, i'd seriously reconsider whether it should be on the "Approved"list.

Reactions: Cornfield

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I have problem with Epi scenes, after she is going to tell me about her deal in the night, I went the next day at night time and she was with a towel but the only option there was "Leave", is there a problem? I should do something first?

Fang123

Dec 10, 2017
Seems good however
1. Game at least in my case is pretty crashy. At random need to save every dialogue basically.
2. Epi scene after inviting over for night only option is to leave when she is sitting on bed.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I have problem with Epi scenes, after she is going to tell me about her deal in the night, I went the next day at night time and she was with a towel but the only option there was "Leave", is there a problem? I should do something first?
I'm looking into the issue with Epi, I'll probably have to put a fix up. Sorry for letting that one slip past into the release.

EDIT: Current version in original post has now fixed this issue.

Seems good however
1. Game at least in my case is pretty crashy. At random need to save every dialogue basically.
2. Epi scene after inviting over for night only option is to leave when she is sitting on bed.
For the issues with the game crashing, can you try hitting shift + g in game and selecting "Force OpenGL Renderer" or potentially "Force DirectX Renderer" for an amd gpu.

Last edited:

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 584946

Overview:
When you wake up in a different bed it can be disorienting, but to make matters worse you seem to have woken up in a completely new world altogether. As if that wasn't bad enough, you quickly realize that your new living situation might be a bit unorthodox. With a truly demonic landlady to deal with, some real monsters for neighbors, and no apparent path back to a normal life:
Will you adapt and thrive in your new circumstances?
Bend to your captors whims?
Turn the tables on your new oppressors?
Or just see where things take you?

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: Funbags -
Censored:
No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 584956 View attachment 584955 View attachment 584954 View attachment 584957
View attachment 585119 View attachment 585118 View attachment 585117 View attachment 585116 View attachment 585115
Android please

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes