Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So just curious, when this is tagged with "female domination" is this females dominating the male MC, or females dominating other females/sub-characters?
i think it will be a little bit of both...probably "dominating" is meant as "psychological dominating someone" like erasing MC's memories of his universe/world of birth...it's like forcing them to stay there because "well, you don't know any better(because i brainwashed you...because i wanted you for myself; because you're too cute to stay with someone who isn't me or someone i don't approve"

that kind of stuff..

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
i think it will be a little bit of both...probably "dominating" is meant as "psychological dominating someone" like erasing MC's memories of his universe/world of birth...it's like forcing them to stay there because "well, you don't know any better(because i brainwashed you...because i wanted you for myself; because you're too cute to stay with someone who isn't me or someone i don't approve"

that kind of stuff..
I appreciate the response, that isn't the kind of thing I was asking though. I'm aware of what domination is, what I like is femdom wherein the male is dominated by the female, especially the MC. There are too many games tagged female domination, where its actually just a side scene or female character dominating a minor character for a scene, I don't really care about those.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I appreciate the response, that isn't the kind of thing I was asking though. I'm aware of what domination is, what I like is femdom wherein the male is dominated by the female, especially the MC. There are too many games tagged female domination, where its actually just a side scene or female character dominating a minor character for a scene, I don't really care about those.
and my answer was and still is: no aside from something "psychological" like wiping MC's memories and teasing him a little...but it's a first release so anything can happen...MC "gets leapt on" by a horny vampire and he ends on the floor...but that's it...for now

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
and my answer was and still is: no aside from something "psychological" like wiping MC's memories and teasing him a little...but it's a first release so anything can happen...MC "gets leapt on" by a horny vampire and he ends on the floor...but that's it...for now

ah okay, thanks for clarifying. If you look how you worded your first response, it was like you were trying to explain what domination was, not necessarily what was in the game, ergo my confusion. I suppose I see how this game develops further, thanks.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
ah okay, thanks for clarifying. If you look how you worded your first response, it was like you were trying to explain what domination was, not necessarily what was in the game, ergo my confusion. I suppose I see how this game develops further, thanks.
i was trying to imply what kind of domination i saw until now XD

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Are scenes meant to trigger on certain days of the week or something? The two cat girls both basically just do nothing but Hang Out, and it looks like there's supposed to be scenes with them.

A walkthrough could definitely help here.

Reactions: libertypics

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Are scenes meant to trigger on certain days of the week or something? The two cat girls both basically just do nothing but Hang Out, and it looks like there's supposed to be scenes with them.

A walkthrough could definitely help here.
There are set days for main scenes to unlock, mostly to promote interacting with the other tenants and exploring the talk/hangout options. So far there are no schedules based on the particular day of the week. I'm looking into making it so that you can't get the same talk/hangout in a row (and adding more the further into a storyline you get) in a future build as I've noticed some players have been trying to unlock all of them and are getting frustrated with repeats.

I'll look into making a guide but the intention so far has been to make different choices lead down different paths and to give hints for any scenes requiring specific actions to avoid needing a guide (other than for bonus scenes but there's 1 bonus scene in so far. Plus, if you complete all the stories and "special" dialogue menus in currently it's impossible to miss the scene with this build).

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
nice nymphs
EDIT: right, are you planning on releasing a macOS version?
I originally intended to make a version for Mac, but recently my Mac died on me.

I could still compile a build for it, but I wouldn't be able to support or troubleshoot it the way I can on Windows or Linux.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I originally intended to make a version for Mac, but recently my Mac died on me.

I could still compile a build for it, but I wouldn't be able to support or troubleshoot it the way I can on Windows or Linux.
I see, I'm sorry about your mac T.T well if you do compile a build I'd be glad to play it :)

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
There is a problem with api as I cannot see any other option than leave.
Do you have the newest version? And did you tell her you would help her or did you pick the other option?

will you release a mac version Funbag ?

The next public build I release will have a mac version, but as I warned I won't be able to provide as much support for that version of the build.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So just curious, when this is tagged with "female domination" is this females dominating the male MC, or females dominating other females/sub characters?
The vampire is the only one that I saw was doing some female domination, for the moment. Edit, and Kass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byczer
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes