AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I must say, that I am impressed with the game, despite being the beginning of the game's development, so far I really liked the personality of the characters and the way the game is presented, maybe the only thing I am not a fan of is not being able to choose all types of relationships, for example alice having to choose between her or the zombie. But in the end is a good game.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I had fun. Pretty bare right now, but it is expected and nice to know the dev is working hard on more features and content. It's also nice to see the dev actively working on their game, it is a good sign. Alice is my favorite so far. Zombie summoning goth queens are totally my kink.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
which path after the first zombie event is the love path for Alice?
the 1st option seems like a corruption/control
but i can't say the same for the 2nd and 3rd routes
(or can all routes lead to love?)

and.....
how do u get these scenes??? (copied from the thread)
I am at 14 in-game days and have tried pressing every option clickable I could see...talked and hung out with the cat girls as much as I could but still no progress or any new options like the other girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I may have figured it out I guess...for others that maybe wandering

Last edited:
Reactions: LemuresXL

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I'm enjoying this so far...but I really wish we didnt have to choose between the zombie girls and alice.
yesss...having every scene possible in one save would be fantastic...it's a harem game which will (hopefully) have lots of scenes...making a need to have multiple saves to see all possible scenes will get frustrating as each branch will have its own unique set of scenes depending on choice...thus making the game need a clusterfuck of saves to get every scene

this type of choice plays great on a choose 1 girrl among multiple girls...type of games but on a harem game all scene should be made available to the player in a single save imo
(but since it's a design choice some may like....soo.... an option at the beginning of the game allowing players to get all choices in one save maybe a good idea to make players who prefer it happy as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch and Fazed

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
yesss...having every scene possible in one save would be fantastic...it's a harem game which will (hopefully) have lots of scenes...making a need to have multiple saves to see all possible scenes will get frustrating as each branch will have its own unique set of scenes depending on choice...thus making the game need a clusterfuck of saves to get every scene

this type of choice plays great on a choose 1 girrl among multiple girls...type of games but on a harem game all scene should be made available to the player in a single save imo
(but since it's a design choice some may like....soo.... an option at the beginning of the game allowing players to get all choices in one save maybe a good idea to make players who prefer it happy as well)
I'm trying to finish up 0.1.5 since I'm already mostly done with that, but as a quick spoiler for 0.1.6

The main qualm I have with making all scenes available no matter what is that it removes a lot of gravity from player choice, I'll also be basing scenes around those choices (A manipulated Alice would behave differently than a more voyeuristic one) but I may look at implementing something with Kass that would make it semi-cannon for you to get access to the scenes without changing the impact the choices have on the story.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm trying to finish up 0.1.5 since I'm already mostly done with that, but as a quick spoiler for 0.1.6

The main qualm I have with making all scenes available no matter what is that it removes a lot of gravity from player choice, I'll also be basing scenes around those choices (A manipulated Alice would behave differently than a more voyeuristic one) but I may look at implementing something with Kass that would make it semi-cannon for you to get access to the scenes without changing the impact the choices have on the story.
Wow....so you have plans to change her personality accord with the choices? Wow...i'm again impressed, most of the devs put in a cheap way, but i'm not gonna lie, if we have both options with the change in personality, man...thats the dream...and i wonder how much more time we will need to have Kass....she's a babe.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Wow....so you have plans to change her personality accord with the choices? Wow...i'm again impressed, most of the devs put in a cheap way, but i'm not gonna lie, if we have both options with the change in personality, man...thats the dream...and i wonder how much more time we will need to have Kass....she's a babe.
Yes, I intend to keep their stories following the same path, just have them react or behave differently based on choices you've made.

Kass will be in and out with her own scenes but she's more of a later game character so she won't get a lot of love until most of the other characters are further in their stories.

Reactions: Canade

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I intend to keep their stories following the same path, just have them react or behave differently based on choices you've made.

Kass will be in and out with her own scenes but she's more of a later game character so she won't get a lot of love until most of the other characters are further in their stories.
Well, i'm impress, you are making a branch with personality...this is very ambitious, most of devs just follow the same line don't matter what choices, just changing the scenes, so we will have both options (in her case, sex with both anna and alice ) but just a change in personality right?...about Kass she can tease a little the mc, show some cleavage, show her legs, is not a complete scene, just a teaser :LOL:

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Well, i'm impress, you are making a branch with personality...this is very ambitious, most of devs just follow the same line don't matter what choices, just changing the scenes, so we will have both options (in her case, sex with both anna and alice ) but just a change in personality right?...about Kass she can tease a little the mc, show some cleavage, show her legs, is not a complete scene, just a teaser :LOL:

But yea, it's going to be a lot of work making different branches based on personality. I'm trying to follow a chain style of branching though, where the stories will meet back up as the character grows. It's my first game and I want to push myself, but I don't want to go 4-8 full branches per character on my first title.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

But yea, it's going to be a lot of work making different branches based on personality. I'm trying to follow a chain style of branching though, where the stories will meet back up as the character grows. It's my first game and I want to push myself, but I don't want to go 4-8 full branches per character on my first title.
Well, i wish you the best dev, for the first game you already doing branches and not a single way, thats great, i hope you have sucess with this game, look like will be a great game, I'm looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: Canade and Funbag

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Oooo Nice. That sounds ok then. I just didnt want to end up with 8 save files out of necessity. That kind of thing throws me off. However, I do understand that some people like that and the semi cannon kass solution would be a good compromise.Would that work like a scene gallery? That would be ok too, since at some point people always ask for a gallery.
Anyway what you have said sounds good to me so keep up the good work. Looking forward to see how it all plays out. :D

Reactions: Funbag

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Oooo Nice. That sounds ok then. I just didnt want to end up with 8 save files out of necessity. That kind of thing throws me off. However, I do understand that some people like that and the semi cannon kass solution would be a good compromise.Would that work like a scene gallery? That would be ok too, since at some point people always ask for a gallery.
Anyway what you have said sounds good to me so keep up the good work. Looking forward to see how it all plays out. :D
I'll have to play around with it to see what I can get it to do, I'd prefer it to more naturally flow with the rest of the gameplay as opposed to a gallery but I don't want to make any promises before I get a chance to mess with it. I'll give more specifics on that once I've gotten to play around with it a bit.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
This is great stuff. I'd donate to the cause but I terminated everything Patreon and only use subscribestar since Patreon is a bunch of fuqin nannies. If you ever start something up there as well I'll sub to ya.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sadly the game keeps crashing quite often. Not the script related renpy crashes, after it played a few animations without problems i get an appcrash sponsored by windows. I save as much as possible and after loading the game the animations that crashed before work fine...but a few animations later i get the next appcrash. Its almost common by now to get 2-3 appcrashes every ingame day. Windows says the culprit is surface.pyd and it sounds more like a renpy thing than a windows file.

Sys:
Win7 x64 -fully updated
Geforce GTX 770 -current nvidia driver
Intel Xeon CPU E3-1231 v3 @ 3.40GHz -current Intel driver
Asrock Z97 Extreme4/3.1 -all drivers up to date
64gb DDR3
...in short it should be able to handle everything renpy can do and i play lots of them without similar problems.

P.S:
Thats not a new problem, i already had it with the first release but i thought it was just a first release alpha issue and would be fixed with the update.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I feel really dumb for this, if you downloaded the workupload link, that's actually pointed to the original v0.1 before the memory cache fix. The other links point to the correct version so it looks like I've missed updating that link several times now. I'm re-uploading the game to workupload and updating the link in the OP. I'm so sorry about that.

Edit: Link is fixed, it now points to the correct file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes