Blargher

May 2, 2018
I'm not done yet with playing (do it slow while I'm doing a few other things), but I definitely like what I'm seeing so far. But being so early release I think it'd take a few updates yet before I could really comment on things fully since its obvious a lot of features are yet to be implemented. Though this definitely gets a watch from me.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Apologies for the Epi bug, the bug-fixed version is now available/uploaded to the main post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blargher

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys found a bug when it says more talk options with cat girl when i press hang out game crashes every time.Any fix for this like epi fix.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Hi guys found a bug when it says more talk options with cat girl when i press hang out game crashes every time.Any fix for this like epi fix.
Can you help isolate it? Which cat girl specifically, and just the hang out option on her? Also if it gives you an error message before crashing that would be helpful too, thanks!

EDIT: I believe this was an issue with memory usage/cache size due to some code on my end. I never noticed it because it only appears to have an effect on certain types of ingame/Ren'Py Renderers, however the issue should be fixed now. The download links are in the same posts as the Epi bug fixes, they've just been replaced. Thank you for your patience, this is still very much a trial and error thing for me!

If you are getting random crashes without logs or a traceback file that states "Out of Memory" the new version should fix those issues for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Nice to see a dev so active and involved in the thread for their game, about to check out the game myself, I'm looking forward to it and wish you the best of luck in the development of it. Just uh... please don't abandon the game, seen too many games with potential abandoned or just updated almost annually.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Nice to see a dev so active and involved in the thread for their game, about to check out the game myself, I'm looking forward to it and wish you the best of luck in the development of it. Just uh... please don't abandon the game, seen too many games with potential abandoned or just updated almost annually.
Thanks, I definitely appreciate it! I'm planning on launching a V0.15 before the full-blown V0.2 launch to hopefully get some more content out for everyone faster. I do have a roadmap up on other sites, that will be added to F95's post as soon as I gain control of it. The gist of it is basically more locations to travel to from the map pin, continuing main character stories, adding 1-2 more main characters in the follow 0.15/.2 releases, as well as a fully implemented monetary system.

needs creampie tag
Thanks, as soon as I have control over the main thread's post I'll be updating quite a bit of information and tags are first up on that list.

Here is my unofficial android port of Monster Slums! v0.1
Mega
Wow! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. I'm about to download it on my phone and try it out now, that's amazing!

Reactions: L30 and Wasey

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the graphic is meh-ish(kinda average) but it starts with a decent premise...Epi and the vampire are my favourites...i'll keep an eye on this one

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well. The Game looks COOL so Far,...
But I KEEP getting a 'Not Responding' error;
Or Flat Out Kicked Off; then Sent Back To the Beginning.
I May Have To SKIP this Game for awhile, and wait for More Updates
and HOPE These 'glitches' get fixed.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Well. The Game looks COOL so Far,...
But I KEEP getting a 'Not Responding' error;
Or Flat Out Kicked Off; then Sent Back To the Beginning.
I May Have To SKIP this Game for awhile, and wait for More Updates
and HOPE These 'glitches' get fixed.
Which version did you download? If you've downloaded the version in the first post then it has some issues. Unfortunately I don't have access to edit the links to the main post yet. I posted a link above with some bug fixes that should take care of that. If it doesn't please let me know. Thanks

EDIT: I now have access to the original post, and have changed the download links to reflect the bug-fixes from previous posts in the thread.

Last edited:

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Gotta say like the other person said. The fact you're so active with your game and have even issued two fixes shows a lot of promise for the future of this game too. Hopefully you keep at it and finish it too! I'm looking forward to the future of this game.

And my only compliants would be some of the graphics did look a bit messed up, up close. Natalie when she kisses you in one scene looks very blurry but overall minor complaint. (As I assume as you go on you'll get better with renders and so on. This is just the beginning after all)

I never had a crashing or locking up issue (and I only played original update myself so can't comment on that).

Also i do think again a minor issue for me and in a future update it'll be fine either way I'm sure. Is having to choose Alice(think thats the necromancer's name, I played last night) or the zombie girl. Guessing though in future updates, you'll be able to get both so thats kind of just an early build complaint.

So really nothing too worrying from me, just waiting patiently now for the future of this game!

Reactions: Funbag

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Went to Epi on day 4, game crashed during the conversation.

Do you know when you downloaded the game? I didn't get the bug-fixed versions put out into the original post until late last night. There was a bug-fix that should have taken care of most crashing issues. If you wanna try to re-download the latest version hopefully it'll get you taken care of. Just let me know, thanks!

Reactions: L30

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Lots of potential here, my only current gripes are the the extremely lackluster intro and the rendering in Natalie's first scene (though it is my hope that is fixed/improved in later releases) but still this is on my watch list for sure.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
A little bit about myself, I come from a technological background but this is my first game with either Ren'Py or HS. I definitely hope you guys enjoy it, I'll be sticking around to answer any questions as well!

Keep in mind that this is a V0.1, and there are some things not fully implemented but I'm working diligently to bring some more content into the game!
So just curious, when this is tagged with "female domination" is this females dominating the male MC, or females dominating other females/sub characters?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes