Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
banner45.png

Overview:
In "Monster Tutor" you step into the shoes of a professor unexpectedly sent to teach at Netherworld Academy, a university for monster girls. Right from the start, your job is anything but normal. On day one, you meet Azazel, a troublemaker demon; Phanta, a shy ghost; and Josa, a vampire who's not too thrilled about having a human teacher. Do you have what it takes to tutor these girls and form a connection with them, despite being the only human in the Netherworld?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-01
Release Date: 2024-07-31
Developer: Nuteku - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4 Patreon
Language: English, AI Translations for Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Portuguese, and French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

jOrEDU.png WixJoq.png ss2.png ss3.png erika_excited.png c7UIP8.png dZms82.png ember_tutor6.png fqfZcU.png lhlAQx.png ss4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...On day one, you meet Azazel, a troublemaker demon; Phanta, a shy ghost; and Josa, a vampire who's not too thrilled about having a human teacher.

Character designs are looking good(y). For story, will play and than decide.
Give more attention towards hands, feet and genitalia, etc.

GOLDLUCK!
STAY HEALTHY!

KEEP GROWING!:coffee: Nuteku

Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
This harem looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on this game because I think I'll like it. Are the scenes animated?
The scenes aren't animated, but if I gain enough support around this project I will look into hiring an animator to animate the scenes.

Reactions: Faxe10%

No_1_Special

Jan 11, 2019
I can't unsee the rough layer edges. Maybe try adding a few pixels of feathering to your selection before cutting your foreground.

CocoonStill

Dec 19, 2017
Was the AI module trained on Afrobull's art?
You can really see his art style on this.

edit: Also did they make the Azazel character have six fingers on purpose? I wouldn't go out of my way to ask AI to make hands look weird.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes