RPGM Abandoned Monstigari Stories: Awkward Invaders [v0.02] [Squishysoft - loki2020]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Intro, first quest, first cut scene, first dialog.
This is an adventure game with a lot of visual novel. On a dark and stormy night a mysterious girl seeks shelter in your mountain retreat home but she is not what she seems to be.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-07-12
Developer: Squishysoft loki2020
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1323980_mystery_girl_wip_16_07_2021_21_12_19.png 1323979_mystery_girl_wip_16_07_2021_21_11_48.png 1323978_mystery_girl_wip_16_07_2021_21_11_24.png 1323977_house_4-12-2E-tank.png 1323976_a_wet_girl_at_the_door_closer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is there any reason why this is in RPGM?
usually using RPGM for games means that the dev plans multiple areas, big exploration stuff, side-quests that forces you to move around a lot and puzzles...

so if the dev is planning this...maybe he has a good reason...if it's just a normal VN but on RPGM...then it's a very poor choice

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Very cute girl, of course I'll take a look at the game. :sneaky:

Edit: Ok, when I start playing the game, the first thing that comes to my mind, is that the character doesn't have the same camera elevation angle as the environment, and his walk looks totally weird.
The interaction with the environment could be affected in the future by this, there are some places where the MC walks over the objects, as in the case of the chair in the kitchen, the garbage can and a small part of the peninsula. But these are small things really.
Good luck with your project. (y) (y)

Edit2: Another really worrying thing, is the amount of anime, movies, or whatever they are all those titles in Japanese.o_O There's a lot more film content around the world, you know?
And well, after a few lines of dialogue, it's finished... Is it just me or do games show less and less content lately? :( :unsure:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626498733910.png

Less content ... bigger feedback .. to choke and hiccup on it maybe .. who knows.
Very cute girl, of course I'll take a look at the game. :sneaky:

Edit: Ok, when I start playing the game, the first thing that comes to my mind, is that the character doesn't have the same camera elevation angle as the environment, and his walk looks totally weird.
The interaction with the environment could be affected in the future by this, there are some places where the MC walks over the objects, as in the case of the chair in the kitchen, the garbage can and a small part of the peninsula. But these are small things really.
Good luck with your project. (y) (y)

Edit2: Another really worrying thing, is the amount of anime, movies, or whatever they are all those titles in Japanese.o_O There's a lot more film content around the world, you know?
And well, after a few lines of dialogue, it's finished... Is it just me or do games show less and less content lately? :( :unsure:

Reactions: El Tanque

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The graphics seems very good, the models used are very cute, I like the setting too and the story seems to be at least original. But as many others, I have issues with RPGM, it feels slow and buggy on my PC. It also lacks some feautures I really enjoy in a VN software. RPGM feels like an old software to me, not very user friendly. RenPy has issues too and it has room for improvement but it doesn't frustrate my gameplay like RPGM.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
What the...

*stay calm*

Well, I think it need a warn that this is .... hum... short... (somewhat because this word is bigger than... uh... this...).
The game looks... good ?... but, how can we rate a thing that short?...

Anyway, good luck with that, dev' will really need it...

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Would that woman be awkward because she is a virgin?
I met a virgin once. They were soooooo awkward. She didn't know up from down. She was slippin and slidin everywhere. Her speech was slurred and her tongue kept slipping out of her mouth as she spoke. It was quite a sight. Maybe awkward isn't the word...

Regardless, the models look fantastic in this, too bad it's RPGM :/

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote