Others Moon Rhapsody mod - animation framework, savestates, etc.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017

1722457057390.png 1722642117151.png

Overview:
Add new animations and gameplay mechanics datamined and edited from the game files.

If you're an artist, the way this mod is setup makes it easy to add new/variants of existing H-animations to the game.​

Updated: 31 July 2024
Game/Creator: Moon Rhapsody - Kosmic91
Modder: Joetermin (code of this mod + new anims) - Artix0 (color mod).
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 3.1.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

If you're an artist:

Download:

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Artix0 For now, my mod includes your color mod's data.win due to it being otherwise hard to merge with my data.win, but I believe you pinoeered the modding effort for this game and that should be acknowledged, so I listed you as one of the mod authors, let me know what you prefer. If you wish to eventually make a thread for the color mod, it wouldn't be that much effort for me to make a "patch" system that allows people to download multiple "data.win" from two different f95 threads and having them merged at runtime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Artix0 For now, my mod includes your color mod's data.win due to it being otherwise hard to merge with my data.win, but I believe you pinoeered the modding effort for this game and that should be acknowledged, so I listed you as one of the mod authors, let me know what you prefer. If you wish to eventually make a thread for the color mod, it wouldn't be that much effort for me to make a "patch" system that allows people to download multiple "data.win" from two different f95 threads and having them merged at runtime.
The way you've done it is great, thank you, and I don't mind Colormod living as a link in the main post of Moon Rhapsody for now since that's what feels right for it!

Definitely happy to have any Colormod stuff, existing and future, merged into your mod too. My main goal is to give the players as much choice and fun stuff as they can possibly have, and if it's all in one place that's even better :BootyTime:

Reactions: JoeTermin

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Update - version 1.0

Features:
  • An entirely new "blowjob" scene edited from unused assets found in the game files by Artix.
    I am not an artist, feel free to do a 2nd pass and share the data.win.
View attachment 2024-08-03 01-11-12 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

• It is now possible to change animation mid-scene, to showcase that I have added random penetration close-ups (rare):
View attachment 2024-08-03 01-10-51 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4

The mod has now all the mechanics I wanted to add, so I've set version to 1.0.
(although some mechanics are hardcoded and not exposed in the Json).

Last edited: