3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
How to active this lever?
001.png
Even shot it with the gun does nothing (maybe because the handle on the left?)
Most scenes in Moon Rhapsody are monochrome. The unofficial Color Mod is currently in development, and I'll be posting regular updates to this thread as I color more scenes! So far we've just been discussing it on the Discord, so thanks to derakino for posting the small demo version here :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a small teaser of who's getting some attention next ;)
Can you tell me how to extract data.win File?

Reactions: Waldfreund

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
How to active this lever?
View attachment 1996657
Even shot it with the gun does nothing (maybe because the handle on the left?)

Can you tell me how to extract data.win File?
Looks like malodorous helped you with the lever question;

For the data.win, I'm not certain what you mean by 'extract'. If you mean to install the mod, simply replace your data.win file with the one on Mega. I'll be uploading the official V0.1 of the mod soon which will have an updated data.win file, but these can be freely swapped in/out as I release new versions.

If you mean for modding purposes, you want to download Undertale Mod Tool. This will let you extract sprites etc. from the game, and also replace them with your own (that's how I'm making the color mod).

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019

For the data.win, I'm not certain what you mean by 'extract'. If you mean to install the mod, simply replace your data.win file with the one on Mega. I'll be uploading the official V0.1 of the mod soon which will have an updated data.win file, but these can be freely swapped in/out as I release new versions.

If you mean for modding purposes, you want to download Undertale Mod Tool. This will let you extract sprites etc. from the game, and also replace them with your own (that's how I'm making the color mod).
Yeah, for the modding purpose, right now I'm learning any method that can extract files from games (main goal is to translate them to my language).

Reactions: Artix0

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018

How's that color mod going by the way? Thats one of my major gripes with this game.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
How's that color mod going by the way? Thats one of my major gripes with this game.
Really good, thanks! I've just finished the Nyx Kappa scene (here, have a tease ;)) and I'm working on her undead scene. Then I'll do Sasha Basilisk, and release the first official Colormod V0.1 which will have 4 scenes and 2 sets of gameovers.

I agree, I felt like it was a bit of a shame that most of the H scenes had no color so I'm going to color all of them (and all the gameovers). I intend to release a new version approx. once a month with 3 or 4 new scenes until I've finished the game, but this timing may vary so keep an eye on the thread (or the Discord!)

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Really good, thanks! I've just finished the Nyx Kappa scene (here, have a tease ;)) and I'm working on her undead scene. Then I'll do Sasha Basilisk, and release the first official Colormod V0.1 which will have 4 scenes and 2 sets of gameovers.

I agree, I felt like it was a bit of a shame that most of the H scenes had no color so I'm going to color all of them (and all the gameovers). I intend to release a new version approx. once a month with 3 or 4 new scenes until I've finished the game, but this timing may vary so keep an eye on the thread (or the Discord!)
Wow, it looks great! Did you mean the discord for this game or did you have one of your own? because I definetly want to keep up with your progress.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
COLORMOD V0.2 [30th Nov 23]

1701392359916.png

Welcome, at long last, to the second version of the Moon Rhapsody Colormod! This mod intends to add color to every H scene and Gameover in the game. Here's what's included in V0.2 (* indicates new to this version):

Sasha (All scenes include standard and alt hair):

- Sasha x Undead
- Sasha x 2 Undead*
- Sasha x Basilisk *Fixed blurry gallery preview
- Sasha x Devouroot*

- Sasha standard gameovers
- Sasha Wyrm Gameover*

Nyx:

- Nyx x Undead
- Nyx x Kappa
- Nyx x Ogre*
- Nyx standard gameovers

To install, simply replace your data.win with the one in colormod v0.2.zip and it will swap out the sprites for colored ones. Feel free to keep a backup of your original data.win if you want to go back to monochrome!

(A huge thanks to Derakino999 for introducing me to the mod tool in the first place and showing me how to get the sprites, without him I'd still awkwardly be coloring in my screenshots lol)

If you experience any issues or any scenes look weird at all, please give me a shout and I'll fix/adjust stuff as needed. Hope you enjoy!

Grab Your Forum Signatures:

Check out the official Moon Rhapsody Discord server:

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Wow, it looks great! Did you mean the discord for this game or did you have one of your own? because I definetly want to keep up with your progress.
Just meant Kosmic91's official discord for the game! I've added the link to the bottom of my mod post. Come check it out :D

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I played older versions of this game and just got to playing the newest one, when you get caught, the system to escape changed where you have to spam c or just attack once to get out. I really like the sprite work but now you can hardly have a look at them before it cuts out to the cg. Is there anyway to look at the sprites longer or just play the older versions?
Thxx

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I played older versions of this game and just got to playing the newest one, when you get caught, the system to escape changed where you have to spam c or just attack once to get out. I really like the sprite work but now you can hardly have a look at them before it cuts out to the cg. Is there anyway to look at the sprites longer or just play the older versions?
Thxx
If you hold the down arrow key, it will keep looping until you let go.

As for playing the older versions, you can find many of them for free on

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes