3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Its a demo
Here's the color mod guys

Replace data.win
Disclaimers: only tested for latest ver 3.1.3, still in beta so backup the other data.win, only scenes done so far are the 1st undead for sasha with her two hair variations and gameover CGs, nothing more...YET!

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
how can i get a color gallery of all scene just like the final one?
Most scenes in Moon Rhapsody are monochrome. The unofficial Color Mod is currently in development, and I'll be posting regular updates to this thread as I color more scenes! So far we've just been discussing it on the Discord, so thanks to derakino for posting the small demo version here :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a small teaser of who's getting some attention next ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
Am i doing something wrong ? i thought nix has better sp regen, but it regens very slowly and i run out of it during boss fights (or while exploring)

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Am i doing something wrong ? i thought nix has better sp regen, but it regens very slowly and i run out of it during boss fights (or while exploring)
You are. Nyx has SP regen, period. Sasha doesn't recover any SP automatically. Really all you gotta remember is you can't spam SP-using attacks or techniques willy-nilly. You'll eventually get upgrades to increase the amount of SP you have.

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
Blue flame torches can be used to regain some SP and be reignited with an elementary attack (her spray cans)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Visually this is a beautiful game can't wait to see it fully developed in a year or so
v3.1.3 take it or leave it. No specified "vaginal/anal/oral sex" tags, but has "censored".. on a pixel art game, having "censored" is like saying 'black ink, but it's also black tar polluting the oceans'.

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
Blue flame torches can be used to regain some SP and be reignited with an elementary attack (her spray cans)
didn't know you could reignite torches, thanks. Also does escape from grab need to be perfectly timed ?

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
Can you get hard-locked inside sky garden temple ? opened door to harpy(?) enemy and accidentally kicked save crystal, tried looking around for ladder, but couldn't found any

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
anyone know where i can find antidote? in sasha's run im poisoned at the start of the forest temple and cant progress without dying

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
didn't know you could reignite torches, thanks. Also does escape from grab need to be perfectly timed ?
There are two ways to escape a grab. Using attack always works if you have the required SP for it (and are not charmed). Using jump takes a while and how much time you have seems to depend on your clothing status and the enemy. For example if you are naked, it is impossible to struggle free from a grab by most enemies (slimes were the only ones I found I could escape in this scenario). You can time escaping via an attack to the last possible moment before game over to have your character penetrated. You actually get a different picture in the inventory menu if that happens a couple of times (at least while naked).

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes