3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
wheres the gallery? I thought i saw someone mention it on pg 6
Hit escape, then Q, then go to scene replay.

That said, I can't actually get them to play. I can select one and hit enter and the game just exits back to the gameplay screen (and yes I'm using a 100% save).

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Hit escape, then Q, then go to scene replay.

That said, I can't actually get them to play. I can select one and hit enter and the game just exits back to the gameplay screen (and yes I'm using a 100% save).
You gotta click on the scene you wanna watch. It's been a while since I played but iirc the enter key is akin to a start button, so it just exits the menu if you have it open. I don't recall if any buttons other than left mouse click function as a confirm key.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
When I look into the source files I see picture of attacking scene (like the monster about to rape the heroine but he not put in yet), how to trigger those scenes?
Our theory is that hopefully it's inteded to be implemented in the future

Reactions: Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
When I look into the source files I see picture of attacking scene (like the monster about to rape the heroine but he not put in yet), how to trigger those scenes?
Yep, like dera said those are currently unused sprites - though I am planning on experimenting with an alternate scene mod alongside Colormod, where I might use those to make clothed sex scenes. I'll probably do a test animation as an experiment before I start focusing again on Colormod V0.2.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I was wonderin: If I, supposedly, told you guys I would pay 50€ if someone creates me a simple Cheat code set that doesn´t get outdated by new versions of the Game . . . would someone be willing? :unsure:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Yep, like dera said those are currently unused sprites - though I am planning on experimenting with an alternate scene mod alongside Colormod, where I might use those to make clothed sex scenes. I'll probably do a test animation as an experiment before I start focusing again on Colormod V0.2.
If you success to do so please teach me as well, since I have no idea how to use the tool. Yeah, I can import/export the picture but can't do anything about script (for translation to my language purpose). Maybe the tool not support to edit script? :cry:
I'd like to help too but recolor picture isn't my knowledge.

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Played the demo all the way back sometime before New Years (well, Nyx's portion at least, I had enough trouble with her that the idea of dealing with not having SP recovery at all didn't entice me so I skipped out on Sasha) and I was intending to write a gushing review since it was an oddly addicting experience, despite some... obvious shortcomings with the gameplay.

But now I decided to give the new version a shot with the recently released color mod and oh wow. What the fuck was the dev thinking with that new grab system? It's not self-explanatory at all, the instructions in-game are vague and it's frankly just worse in every way. Like sure, no more QTEs to break free but at least that was a pretty natural motion to do since it doesn't require moving your fingers from the movement keys. Also, it was actually reasonable!

I got grabbed by the hand enemy from mistiming a slide badly and even though Nyx still had all her clothes on (they weren't even visibly damaged, actually) and I was as fast as I could on holding space, the bar didn't even come close to filling up and I instead got a game over. Bullshit. Under the previous system I could freely fuck up with enemies without incurring a massive penalty - sure, it'd add up over time but that actually served the H-game elements well since seeing Nyx get progressively more naked and eventually even get raped without having to restart was one of the better-functioning design elements in Moon Rhapsody.

Now though, I just don't see this game being any fun to play. All the tedious gameplay design elements are still there, except now there's no counteracting it with H scenes and nudity because it's literally a game over for the most part and there's no chance to enjoy any of it since it goes by so fast and makes little logical sense. How do you go from groping to full penetration in a few seconds without the character losing her clothes at some point in process? Not to mention how badly the balance is out of whack now that most enemies have the potential to just stun-kill you instantly.

Fuck, man. I'm just so disappointed. I was expecting to continue loving this game with new content but instead I'm met with the disappointing reality the dev has no idea what he's doing and completely fucked the balance of his own game for honestly no real benefit.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Played the demo all the way back sometime before New Years (well, Nyx's portion at least, I had enough trouble with her that the idea of dealing with not having SP recovery at all didn't entice me so I skipped out on Sasha) and I was intending to write a gushing review since it was an oddly addicting experience, despite some... obvious shortcomings with the gameplay.

But now I decided to give the new version a shot with the recently released color mod and oh wow. What the fuck was the dev thinking with that new grab system? It's not self-explanatory at all, the instructions in-game are vague and it's frankly just worse in every way. Like sure, no more QTEs to break free but at least that was a pretty natural motion to do since it doesn't require moving your fingers from the movement keys. Also, it was actually reasonable!

I got grabbed by the hand enemy from mistiming a slide badly and even though Nyx still had all her clothes on (they weren't even visibly damaged, actually) and I was as fast as I could on holding space, the bar didn't even come close to filling up and I instead got a game over. Bullshit. Under the previous system I could freely fuck up with enemies without incurring a massive penalty - sure, it'd add up over time but that actually served the H-game elements well since seeing Nyx get progressively more naked and eventually even get raped without having to restart was one of the better-functioning design elements in Moon Rhapsody.

Now though, I just don't see this game being any fun to play. All the tedious gameplay design elements are still there, except now there's no counteracting it with H scenes and nudity because it's literally a game over for the most part and there's no chance to enjoy any of it since it goes by so fast and makes little logical sense. How do you go from groping to full penetration in a few seconds without the character losing her clothes at some point in process? Not to mention how badly the balance is out of whack now that most enemies have the potential to just stun-kill you instantly.

Fuck, man. I'm just so disappointed. I was expecting to continue loving this game with new content but instead I'm met with the disappointing reality the dev has no idea what he's doing and completely fucked the balance of his own game for honestly no real benefit.
I was wonderin: If I, supposedly, told you guys I would pay 50€ if someone creates me a simple Cheat code set that doesn´t get outdated by new versions of the Game . . . would someone be willing? :unsure:
And that´s where I join in! So? Anyone interested? :cool:

Reactions: user178

Daedolis

Sep 26, 2018
This game's pretty interesting gameplay wise, but the h-scenes feel like afterthoughts. They last for literally a second or two and then bam, it's over. These enemies are posterboys for PE.

Reactions: anon241

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This game's pretty interesting gameplay wise, but the h-scenes feel like afterthoughts. They last for literally a second or two and then bam, it's over. These enemies are posterboys for PE.
What's PE and also hold down to make them last longer

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
why's the stupid kunoichi boss or whatever it's called so difficult. takes a ton of hits and does a lot of damage.
(edit) literally died on the frame I killed the boss so I got the dialogue and then game overed when it ended :cry:

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I guess I'm a complete twit because I seem to be stuck early in the demo. I've reached the first village and I get a prompt saying "The doors appear closed due to the undead" and when I explore the cemetery I can only go so far before i'm stopped by a wall. Can't jump over, slide under and there doesn't appear to be any levers/etc to shoot to open it.

I saw a walkthrough a few pages back and inferring those steps I seem to be stuck at Step 1.5, lol.

I got matches and the pistol though not seeing any avenues forward... yet. :(

EDIT: Ok, turns out I am a twit, minutes after posting this I found the cleverly (to me) hidden cave to the left of the library, quest continues, woo~!

EDIT, EDIT: Ok, so I'm still in the forest sanctuary, I got an arrowhead but am all outta ideas on where to progress from here. There's a few rooms highlighted blue (indicative that there's something of interest in there) but other than some locked doors (which require keys I've yet to find) I'm at a loss of how to progress. :/

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
When the developer update the game, he changed some route so the old walkthrough can't use anymore.
If you're stuck in the forest sanctuary, then probably same as me, check page 9 for solution.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes