3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
So I take it for SP I just have to preserve it and hope for the best?
If you kill the wyrm (snake like creature that shot fireball), they sometime drop the wyrm tail and if you roast it, it can recover both HP/SP. It's 250 SP so 1/4 your SP bar.
You can also farm the tail by save at the camfire, go back the first floor to kill the wyrm (it's right at front of the door), if it doesn't drop then load and try again. Don't forget after that you can also recover some free SP with the blue torch at the fish room.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Nope,it mean that this new game will have the creator focus,he will focus in vivid dead game and Moon Rhapsody is put on the side .
View attachment 2149817
soo some guy should do a thread for the new game vivid dead,anyway the new game look good.
I just came across this game today, some bullshit. This happened with Malice and the Machine with a different game the creator started instead of finishing a rough gem they could have finished. Let's hope this game isn't put on indefinite hold too.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I just came across this game today, some bullshit. This happened with Malice and the Machine with a different game the creator started instead of finishing a rough gem they could have finished. Let's hope this game isn't put on indefinite hold too.
The creator of Malise and the Machine is straight out Bullshitting all the Subscribers tho! He is stealing their money! No one needs half a year for the stuff they are creating in that time!

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You use a cheat engine, problem is I don't know which one.
Well, Cheat Engine is literally the name of that cheat engine. lol
Sooo . . . how do I use the cheats???
Here is an old tutorial, though I never use Cheat Engine, newer Cheat Engine might look a little different or have more functions but I think the usage maybe similar (or you can try to look for newer version tutorial)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well, Cheat Engine is literally the name of that cheat engine. lol

Here is an old tutorial, though I never use Cheat Engine, newer Cheat Engine might look a little different or have more functions but I think the usage maybe similar (or you can try to look for newer version tutorial)
Uhh . . . would it be possible to just download an already "Cheat Buffed" Game? Cause I´m terrible with complicated Computer stuff . . .

Invalid-user#22

Mar 2, 2022
COLORMOD V0.1

MEGA Link

Welcome to the first "official" version of the Moon Rhapsody Colormod! This mod intends to add color to every H scene in the game. Here's what's included in V0.1:

Sasha (All scenes include standard and alt hair):

- Sasha x Undead
- Sasha x Basilisk
- Sasha standard gameovers

Nyx:

- Nyx x Undead
- Nyx x Kappa
- Nyx standard gameovers

To install, simply replace your data.win with the one in the MEGA link and it will swap out the sprites for colored ones. Feel free to keep a backup of your original data.win if you want to go back to monochrome!

(A huge thanks to Derakino999 for introducing me to the mod tool in the first place and showing me how to get the sprites, without him I'd still awkwardly be coloring in my screenshots lol)

If you experience any issues or any scenes look weird at all, please give me a shout and I'll fix/adjust stuff as needed. Hope you enjoy!

Signatures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check out the official Moon Rhapsody Discord server:
why tf is it a gig???

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I think he's talking about file size (more than 1 gigabit). Actually you can lower the size by create a patch (compare the different of the original file and the modified file to create a file that replace the different, sorry for my bad English). There are some software allow you do that however I don't know.
Compress the file can help you lower haft of the size (about 500mb), while a patch probably only a few mb (depend on how much data changed).

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018

Demo version of the new game. An extended version is up on patreon.

Edit: The version on itch doesn't seem to have any sexual content, as per the description (mild sexual themes and nudity).

Last edited:

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Man, this new one feels even more awkward and stiff to control than MR does. Feels like attacking in particular is just spam the key and hope the catgirl strikes at something other than the air. That said I like the single-screen close-up viewpoint concept since it solves the issue of sprite-based nudity being to small to entice (even if it does feel a bit claustrophobic) and the cat has large breasts that bounce gloriously in just about every animation.

In conclusion: nice tits save yet another game, looking forward to more out of ten.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah there's no sex in the game yet. Patreon version seems to have an extra level but no sex there as well. There's clothing destruction and nudity in the game but it's actually quite hard to get your clothes broken, you'll die way before your clothes are gone - unless you get a few healing potions ready and purposefully run into attacks that do as little hp damage as possible. I'm not quite sure were Kosmic is going with that, honestly. Sure it's an early version but that is a deliberate choice. Since you can turn nudity and clothing destruction off in the menu its quite baffling what the point of that decision is.

Edit: But I have to say, the sprites and animations do look amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swisher223

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
Okay am I missing something or is the downward attack mechanic broken? I'm stuck in this particular room in the first goddamn level. I scoured the area and concluded this is where I need to go, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to break those blocks. I believe there should be a way to attack down while jumping since I think there was a tutorial for that but every time I try the damned cat just slides instead, no matter what combination of holding jump and hitting down I try.

y cant vivid dead dawn attack.png

Also please don't tell me I am somehow missing something and those blocks are unbreakable or something. I almost thought I did when I backtracked and found a block wall I could break with the bat but that just went into some room with a clear instruction on the wall for holding down Z and hitting down to do a stomp attack based on the drawing of a boot. Which as I said just causes a slide instead.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 2263036

Also please don't tell me I am somehow missing something and those blocks are unbreakable or something. I almost thought I did when I backtracked and found a block wall I could break with the bat but that just went into some room with a clear instruction on the wall for holding down Z and hitting down to do a stomp attack based on the drawing of a boot. Which as I said just causes a slide instead.
See these half blocks on the very right? You can pass through them by pressing down and down again. Took me a while as well.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes