3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Turn back 3 pages before.
Well, Cheat Engine is literally the name of that cheat engine. lol

Here is an old tutorial, though I never use Cheat Engine, newer Cheat Engine might look a little different or have more functions but I think the usage maybe similar (or you can try to look for newer version tutorial)
Basically, you just need download the Cheat Engine, install it, download the cheat table file (the *.CT). Open the game, open the cheat table file (the *.CT file), it'll automatic open the Cheat Engine and cheat list, select the game you're playing. Then select the cheat you wanna use from the cheat list, very simple as long as you understand English.
However, I never use Cheat Engine, because it's an illegal software and I don't wanna risk my PC (window 10 warning it might contain virus, it maybe true or maybe not, because window 10 will detect any illegal program and call it virus even if it's harmless).
So you can use it as your risk, else there is no other way cheating. Also you need find the correct cheat table for the correct version of the game (because the producer always change the game for each version update). I can't help with that.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
However, I never use Cheat Engine, because it's an illegal software and I don't wanna risk my PC (window 10 warning it might contain virus, it maybe true or maybe not, because window 10 will detect any illegal program and call it virus even if it's harmless).
Cheat engine isn't illegal, lol. It can get you banned from online games due to cheat protection but it's not illegal in any way, shape or form. It even has a page on wikipedia. Depending on where you get it, the download / installer might contain mal- or adware but this has nothing to do with the program itself. The reason why the Windows security and virus scanners react to CE is because it scans and edits the memory on your rig in real time, which is also what many malicious pieces of code do.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Basically, you just need download the Cheat Engine, install it, download the cheat table file (the *.CT). Open the game, open the cheat table file (the *.CT file), it'll automatic open the Cheat Engine and cheat list, select the game you're playing. Then select the cheat you wanna use from the cheat list, very simple as long as you understand English.
So you can use it as your risk, else there is no other way cheating. Also you need find the correct cheat table for the correct version of the game (because the producer always change the game for each version update). I can't help with that.
oh . . . I remember that one . . . it was hella complicated . . .
But wait, if you´re not usind it what else are you using???

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I play the game normal, not use cheat.
I wonder if you actually watch the video or just give up before trying. If you understand the tutorial, you should know it only need 3-4 clicks to active the cheat. If that too complicated to you then...oh well.
Cheat engine isn't illegal, lol. It can get you banned from online games due to cheat protection but it's not illegal in any way, shape or form. It even has a page on wikipedia. Depending on where you get it, the download / installer might contain mal- or adware but this has nothing to do with the program itself. The reason why the Windows security and virus scanners react to CE is because it scans and edits the memory on your rig in real time, which is also what many malicious pieces of code do.
Sorry that I used wrong word (English isn't my mother language), what I mean is that isn't a software with an official famous company (which trusted like Microsoft, Adobe, etc.) It's just a small program developed by a skillful "random" coder and there is no way I can tell what code he put inside the program. Even a famous company like facebook was secretly collect user personal data (though it's harmful, at least that's what they said), so I can't trust a random software.
I know it's safe since many people use it just fine, however in the past I experienced a software that I use for 2 years without problem but then suddenly one day it inflict virus to all my precious data and I must delete them all. So after that incident I avoid anything that window warning except if it necessary for my work.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I play the game normal, not use cheat.
I wonder if you actually watch the video or just give up before trying. If you understand the tutorial, you should know it only need 3-4 clicks to active the cheat. If that too complicated to you then...oh well.

Sorry that I used wrong word (English isn't my mother language), what I mean is that isn't a software with an official famous company (which trusted like Microsoft, Adobe, etc.) It's just a small program developed by a skillful "random" coder and there is no way I can tell what code he put inside the program. Even a famous company like facebook was secretly collect user personal data (though it's harmful, at least that's what they said), so I can't trust a random software.
I know it's safe since many people use it just fine, however in the past I experienced a software that I use for 2 years without problem but then suddenly one day it inflict virus to all my precious data and I must delete them all. So after that incident I avoid anything that window warning except if it necessary for my work.
Didn´t you say you used HP Lock???

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
oh, yeah! It was the guy with fleas . . . Ugh, is there no better way to hack or cheat in this game? I don´t wanna learn how to mod just for that . . .

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017

Luckily i found CT file for Moon Rhapsody, praise to this this guy made our lives better.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
can i get some info on where to go? i took all items from caves, including the one near the big snake at the library, but i dont find any lever, path, or doors to use my keys on it. seems like there is something to do in the lbrary when i inspect the middle bookcase, but i cant use weapons nor the key 1674761221747.png 1674761247485.png

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
can i get some info on where to go? i took all items from caves, including the one near the big snake at the library, but i dont find any lever, path, or doors to use my keys on it. seems like there is something to do in the lbrary when i inspect the middle bookcase, but i cant use weapons nor the key View attachment 2341603 View attachment 2341607
If you defeat both bosses and get the critical item in the 2nd cave's beginning, you should be able to progress.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
If you defeat both bosses and get the critical item in the 2nd cave's beginning, you should be able to progress.
lol i just didnt got to the end of the temple, where you save, there is actually a door, i though the objective was to go to the village lmao

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Guys, how can i deal with these block??
What am i suppose to do here??
Poison or Parasite Block requires you to be poisoned or parasited by those bloat flies [Special blocks on the first picture.]
2nd picture: [Lightning paint] Look for it.
3rd picture: I don't know.

Reactions: Overdunker

Jan 30, 2023
Poison or Parasite Block requires you to be poisoned or parasited by those bloat flies [Special blocks on the first picture.]
2nd picture: [Lightning paint] Look for it.
3rd picture: I don't know.
Thanks man!
1st pic: It was poison
2nd: I have Lightning, but nothing work
3rd: I thought i need the last tag for 2nd pic

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You don't need a specific tag, any tag is okay. Just paint on the ground with lightning then active it (by press Z or X button I don't remember).

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
I feel excruciatingly stupid or maybe I'm just blind but I can't find a weapon for Nyx at all and can't progress anywhere for Sasha from inside the cave with a few bandit fellas and the one lizardman. Feel like I've explored every corner with Nyx and just find fog in every direction too.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes