3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Where do I go after getting the book from completing the Ship Graveyard dungeon? Also where can I find Satcher after? I need to get more ammo and grenades.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm a bit of an idiot and cant find the key to the forest sanctuary, any help?

Also, is there a way to see all the game over screens without having to track down the specific enemy? Gallary just has the CG and leaves out the pixel art and actual game over screens.

Last edited:

H0muncul1

Mar 7, 2023
Hey all, I'm trying to play v3.0.3 (for the better grab interfacing) but the color mod causes error, presumably because it's meant for v3.1. Is there an earlier version of the mod, or perhaps a way to make it backwards compatible?

I recognize I'm a bit late to the party here, so if someone could at least point me in the direction of how to do it myself, I'd be happy to give it a shot. Thanks!

bakkayu

Sep 14, 2021
COLORMOD V0.1

MEGA Link

Welcome to the first "official" version of the Moon Rhapsody Colormod! This mod intends to add color to every H scene in the game. Here's what's included in V0.1:

Sasha (All scenes include standard and alt hair):

- Sasha x Undead
- Sasha x Basilisk
- Sasha standard gameovers

Nyx:

- Nyx x Undead
- Nyx x Kappa
- Nyx standard gameovers

To install, simply replace your data.win with the one in the MEGA link and it will swap out the sprites for colored ones. Feel free to keep a backup of your original data.win if you want to go back to monochrome!

(A huge thanks to Derakino999 for introducing me to the mod tool in the first place and showing me how to get the sprites, without him I'd still awkwardly be coloring in my screenshots lol)

If you experience any issues or any scenes look weird at all, please give me a shout and I'll fix/adjust stuff as needed. Hope you enjoy!

Signatures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check out the official Moon Rhapsody Discord server:
The file could be compressed because the mega is very annoying having to pay.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's true that the file could be compressed however even if it not, you don't need to pay mega because it's only 1.3GB (pay mega only if you want to excess 4GB, which is more than enough).

bakkayu

Sep 14, 2021
Playing with nix I'm not finding the key '-' I think the objectives are not very clear, I've looked all over the map and I can't find the damn tombstone

Edit:

Ok I found the key, now I don't know where to put it lol

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes