3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
A quick progress update on Colormod v0.2!

Nyx Ogre is complete:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll now be working on a Sasha scene (currently undecided, but leaning towards Undead spitroast) to make a total of 3 scenes for v0.2 (Kappa Devouroot, Ogre and the Sasha one).

Apologies for the slow progress, but rest assured that I'm too stubborn to let a project go unfinished no matter how busy life may get... ;)

edit: her ears have skin color in both the loop and the finish, but I used the wrong .pngs to make this gif haha (also her tail disappears on purpose because the camera pans upwards in scene)

edit 2: I forgot Kappa was already in v0.1 lol so now I'm working on Devouroot for 0.2!

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
OH FUCK AWESOME THAT'S VERY FUCKING GREAT!
and her belly bulge is more noticeable now in color NOICE

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Oh lol, neat game - and I'm stuck, like always.
- The Ship Graveyard, anything on that door-with-no-handle?
- The Ship Graveyard, again, the area where thieves and lizards guard a face-block, how am I supposed to lower the grate?
- The second(?) fishing spot on Sasha's map (the one on the plank above a lake) - whatever I try the hook never reached the rightmost chest. Upgrade the fishing rod?
- The last one on Sasha - where is that tunnel key lol?
- Now about Nyx - wtf? I made it through the ruins area to that high bridge linking the islands with two birdie enemies on those - both exits are locked, and I have no idea how (and if) I can pass further. Funny enough, after some running around the map I just got the ending message for no obvious reason (which I doubt is a sign the gameplay ends for Nyx, as I've found speedruns where that message was thrown even before the ruins area)...

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
Oh lol, neat game - and I'm stuck, like always.
- The Ship Graveyard, anything on that door-with-no-handle?
- The Ship Graveyard, again, the area where thieves and lizards guard a face-block, how am I supposed to lower the grate?
- The second(?) fishing spot on Sasha's map (the one on the plank above a lake) - whatever I try the hook never reached the rightmost chest. Upgrade the fishing rod?
- The last one on Sasha - where is that tunnel key lol?
- Now about Nyx - wtf? I made it through the ruins area to that high bridge linking the islands with two birdie enemies on those - both exits are locked, and I have no idea how (and if) I can pass further. Funny enough, after some running around the map I just got the ending message for no obvious reason (which I doubt is a sign the gameplay ends for Nyx, as I've found speedruns where that message was thrown even before the ruins area)...
- You need this wheel item that acts as the door handle
- Get captured anywhere near there and you end up behind those bars (you can escape)
- Different lures I think?
- Not sure
- Not sure

Reactions: What Ever

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
- Different lures I think?
Wait, are there any lures but the default one found at that house? Thanks for the Ship Graveyard tip btw, would really never figure it out on my own (the room is very close to a save spot, and poorly guarded - a once too small chance of getting captured there unintentionally, especially after getting done with the main game)!
By the way, I figured you can reach the locked area in the sewers (before the bee boss) - you can jump on the topmost box in the save room and get out of bounds to end up on a staircase close to that door. There is a druid with some dialogue (and no items to sell), a save crystal and a book (reading which will crash the game), yet the exits do not work, also there is an unreachable chest...

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
Wait, are there any lures but the default one found at that house? Thanks for the Ship Graveyard tip btw, would really never figure it out on my own (the room is very close to a save spot, and poorly guarded - a once too small chance of getting captured there unintentionally, especially after getting done with the main game)!
By the way, I figured you can reach the locked area in the sewers (before the bee boss) - you can jump on the topmost box in the save room and get out of bounds to end up on a staircase close to that door. There is a druid with some dialogue (and no items to sell), a save crystal and a book (reading which will crash the game), yet the exits do not work, also there is an unreachable chest...
Check the discord, they have better answers

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I cant get the Nyx and Aello scene to play after the QTE, passing and failing, anyone know why that would be?
what do you mean after? there is nothing after, if you succeed you can escape afterwards and look for your items and weapons, but if you fail it's a game over

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
If you success holding Nyx climax, and let Aello cum first, you got that extra scene, however it's extremely hard, I doubt you actually success.
Don't pay attention into the parameter, I don't know exactly how it actually effect the scene but whenever Nyx's HP run out she'll cum first, and Aello's parameter always show max. Your goal is keep resist until the number actually reached 0.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
If you success holding Nyx climax, and let Aello cum first, you got that extra scene, however it's extremely hard, I doubt you actually success.
Don't pay attention into the parameter, I don't know exactly how it actually effect the scene but whenever Nyx's HP run out she'll cum first, and Aello's parameter always show max. Your goal is keep resist until the number actually reached 0.
huh? what?
what aello stat climax?
aren't both the heart timer and the rising blue gauge to the left just how longer until the basilisks finish?
and nyx's heart gauge doesn't seem to do anything, you literally CAN'T fill it up because nyx gets to 0hp first. I tried using cheat engine to freeze her hp and once the heart gauge reaches the max you no longer get QTEs but it looks kinda weird, almost as if it was unimplemented properly or bugged

Reactions: swordcfc

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Ah, yeah, sorry for made it sound confused.
During the play I have no time to look clearly at the symbols so I mistake the blue one is Nyx's meter and yellow one is Aello's meter (also the longer you resist the more Aello acting like she's cuming, so I though she reached climax when the meter is full). Now I look again at the video it's actually white color, not yellow, and it's actually sperm icon.
Literally you must resist until the counter/blue gauge reached max, and since you using cheat engine, no doubt it possibly cause bugged the scene.
Also if I remember correct fail this scene not cause game over, they just pass out without get the creampie scene and the story still progress.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Ah, yeah, sorry for made it sound confused.
During the play I have no time to look clearly at the symbols so I mistake the blue one is Nyx's meter and yellow one is Aello's meter (also the longer you resist the more Aello acting like she's cuming, so I though she reached climax when the meter is full). Now I look again at the video it's actually white color, not yellow, and it's actually sperm icon.
Literally you must resist until the counter/blue gauge reached max, and since you using cheat engine, no doubt it possibly cause bugged the scene.
Also if I remember correct fail this scene not cause game over, they just pass out without get the creampie scene and the story still progress.
No, no, i mean, when blue gauge reaches max the scene ends normally. I'm talking about the pink gauge that one doesn't make sense.
And if you fail you get game over and retry which gets you to the latest savepoint, if you succeed in resisting you continue and appear captured but can get free and roam around looking for your items.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I mean I never success in resisting during my play time and still able to progress without retry. The success only for show the creampie scene (which is the reason he asked how to get the Nyx and Aello scene to play after the QTE). I might remember wrong though since it's long time ago and have no save to check.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I mean I never success in resisting during my play time and still able to progress without retry. The success only for show the creampie scene (which is the reason he asked how to get the Nyx and Aello scene to play after the QTE). I might remember wrong though since it's long time ago and have no save to check.
it's a success if the timer reaches 0, basically, nyx still has hp by the end of it and the pink bar is not full. Not that it can get filled anyway because of what i mentioned haha but yeah you don't have to succeed EVERY single QTE you can miss quite a few

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
May someone please, explain to me what am I suppose to on this room?
1693498453590.png
There's a lever all the way down. I tried shooting it from the other side of the drain but it doesn't do anything...

Edit* Oh... I found what you have to do. That's clever lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok... so, all that fuss got me an arrowhead. What are you even suppose to do with this? I've looked everywhere for a place to use this on and can't find it. I can't find anywhere else I can go...

Edit* I seem to narrowed down that the only way I can progress is at the forest sanctuary, as I've explored every single square around the island.
I've looked into every accessible room on the sanctuary and can't see anywhere I can progress...
The only new thing I found was the stone slab guarded by a tentacle plant that hints to a clue about 4 siblings. I don't even know what the siblings are suppose to be, so I looked for rooms that would have 4 of the same type of 'item' or so and nothing... I'm so fcking clueless...

Edit** Ahah... Are you fcking kidding me? You can use fireballs on certain blocks?... *facepalms*...

Edit*** I've explored everything I could on Ship's Graveyard and through the other exit I found a naga and a swimsuit.
From what I can see, the swimsuit allows faster strokes and less stamina consumption while swimming, so I thought that now I'd need to explore the water bodies, but it seems there's nothing I can do on water yet, at least I don't see anything.
Also, the naga hints that you need some kind of magic to open the path behind her. It doesn't seem that fireballs work, so I'm not sure what's needed to open that thing.
At this point I'm once again clueless as to what I need to do to progress... Any help here?

Edit****
I think this switch is what I'm missing
1693583447602.png
But how do I reach it?
Apparently it should be on this direction, but I can't even hit it...
1693583589490.png
Also, where do you even find the damn fishing rod?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes