3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
See these half blocks on the very right? You can pass through them by pressing down and down again. Took me a while as well.
Oh god dammit of course it's something that obvious. I was getting confused since I couldn't figure out how to pass through blocks in general and I assumed the game just didn't let you do it and I assumed the blocks must be breakable from above, somehow. I also figured out the misleading side room is actually telling you how to use enemies for platforming.

Gotta say that the movement in this, particularly the jumping, is a huge exercise in frustration. The camera works mostly fine but it's really awful when you need to wall-jump up on a platform completely blind since you can't see your character anymore. Combine this with kind of awkward controls that feel rather unresponsive and it doesn't exactly make me confident the full game will be able to deliver on the gameplay front.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
It's okay if you get used to it. The control scheme is awkward and not much is explained, for example jumping backwards (pressing z and then moving the opposite direction you're facing once in the air) lets you jump higher which is necessary in the second level but the game never tells you about it. You fall into a hole and think you're softlocked but all you need to do is the backwards jump first then move forward so you can grab a ledge. You can do some fancy shit in this game but it needs controller support asap.

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Controls are iffy but it's an early demo. Lots of bugs that can potentially soft-lock so look out. You lose your equipped item every time you go back to the main map for example, or the fires spawned by ghosts can despawn and make a stage unbeatable.
Clothing Damage is great, but yeah it's weirdly tuned atm. Run into the little sickle dude's fires, it's only 5 dmg but seems to damage the clothes by a lot.

Have no access to the patreon demo, if anyone is willing to share I'd appreciate it. I'd buy it directly if it was an option, personally no fan of subbing to patron and waiting for the month to pass.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyoen know how to get past the 2nd stage in vivid Dead? I've gotten the two spray cans, but can't get past the red doors. Tried to use the cans on it and it doesn't work. Tried to extinguish the braziers, no dice. I have 0 clue how to proceed since i'm sure i've done the whole level

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyoen know how to get past the 2nd stage in vivid Dead? I've gotten the two spray cans, but can't get past the red doors. Tried to use the cans on it and it doesn't work. Tried to extinguish the braziers, no dice. I have 0 clue how to proceed since i'm sure i've done the whole level
you need blue spray can to create floors of ice in a water area and enter another area where it leads you to the exit if you already have the ghost ball with you.

P.s: There is an annoying fire ball block you and require precise timing and would 100% piss you off... because it did that to me.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Did i just get softlocked? I think i took a key from the chest while my inventory is full and now I can no longer open the door in the first cave, the key is absolutely nowhere...

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
As it turns out, the game explains a decent amount without words, but needing a ghost ball to progress isn't one of them. At least have another sign there for it.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Played through the free Vivid Dead demo. The game itself is interesting and fun. There are a few issues:
  • The game's controls do need some work. Controls feel very iffy at times.
  • The game slows down on certain areas.
  • No multiple save files. It is possible to accidentally erase your save by clicking New Game by accident.
  • Replaying a level overlaps the letter grade of your previous, even if you did worse. Example: You get an A on 1 level, you retry it (likely for missing collectibles), complete it and get a C. That C overlaps the A.
  • Getting more than 25000 (an S) points on 1-2 requires a perfect No-Hit and collecting every dropped coin from enemies. Either I have failed to find another secret stash or this is dead-on. I got hit once, collected what I was was everything, and got 24500 points, but still got an A (failing an S).
  • The minigame (unlock by getting an S on the first 3 levels) contains ghosts are not visible to see when ghosts walk left and right, making the mini-game somewhat luck-based.
  • It is very difficult to get all your clothes ripped. Even at 250 HP, you would still need potions to get the main character unclothed. Exiting a level resets the clothing counter.
Overall, it does a lot of room for potential.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Demo version of the new game. An extended version is up on patreon.

Edit: The version on itch doesn't seem to have any sexual content, as per the description (mild sexual themes and nudity).
Sooo, any Hero (or villain) willing to add the Patreon version? ; P
Or a full save?
A cheat Code would be even better! Maybe then it might be easier to strip her!

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Sooo, any Hero (or villain) willing to add the Patreon version? ; P
Or a full save?
A cheat Code would be even better! Maybe then it might be easier to strip her!
There's not much content in the Patreon version, afaik it's just another level with no new enemies. If you want cheatcodes, I used cheatengine to lock HP values and get an S rank in every level. The minigame you unlock with S ranks is nothing mindblowing, though. It's just running around in a maze collecting treasures and dodging ghosts you can't see most of the time due to the perspective. The graphics are very simplified, akin to the ones used in the map when selecting the stage.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
There's not much content in the Patreon version, afaik it's just another level with no new enemies. If you want cheatcodes, I used cheatengine to lock HP values and get an S rank in every level. The minigame you unlock with S ranks is nothing mindblowing, though. It's just running around in a maze collecting treasures and dodging ghosts you can't see most of the time due to the perspective. The graphics are very simplified, akin to the ones used in the map when selecting the stage.
Sooo, if Hp are locked is it possible to break her clothes without her dying? if so could you pls share? ; P

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
You need to do that yourself since cheatengine is a memory scanner / editor. Everything you do in cheatengine only lasts as long as the game is running. It's quite easy to use and can be applied to any game without a cheat protection.
Uhh . . . I´m terribly bad with computer stuff tho . . . literally! Just using Power Point is already around my limit . . . = /

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes