3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
not sure what you mean by "rune" but iv tried shooting though walls to hit the block i can see on the map and its gotten me nowhere
It's the monster girl that's in the hot spring. It's a room that is to the right and up to where satcher's shop is but u need a key, there is a blue block have u pressed it?

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
it wasnt pressable when i was in there if i recall
Blue blocks alternate when you press one others become pressable so you need to clear a path for where you need to go next you know how when you press a block blocks appear somewhere however i don't know exactly at which point you are right now where do you need to go exactly? have you obtained the grenades yet? hmm it's been long since i played this too this last demo i mean

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Blue blocks alternate when you press one others become pressable so you need to clear a path for where you need to go next you know how when you press a block blocks appear somewhere however i don't know exactly at which point you are right now where do you need to go exactly? have you obtained the grenades yet? hmm it's been long since i played this too this last demo i mean
didnt get grenades. is getting the wheel mandatory? just got captured by basalisks and found it inside that little area.
later manaed to get said wheel without getting captured but that may have been what was holding me up.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
didnt get grenades. is getting the wheel mandatory? just got captured by basalisks and found it inside that little area.
later manaed to get said wheel without getting captured but that may have been what was holding me up.
actually no the wheel is not mandatory for progressing but only for 100% chest completion because the item it gives is not a key or anything
you need to get the grenades they're in the small boat next to the campfire guarded by 2 basilisks, you need the pilot house key iirc...
hmm..i can't remember if you get that in the chest that's above said 2 basilisks, which is a chest that is protected by blue blocks that you have to make them dissapear by interacting with the blue block switches in a certain order... or have you gotten that chest already?

actually....how did you get that wheel without getting captured!?!??!

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
actually no the wheel is not mandatory for progressing but only for 100% chest completion because the item it gives is not a key or anything
you need to get the grenades they're in the small boat next to the campfire guarded by 2 basilisks, you need the pilot house key iirc...
hmm..i can't remember if you get that in the chest that's above said 2 basilisks, which is a chest that is protected by blue blocks that you have to make them dissapear by interacting with the blue block switches in a certain order... or have you gotten that chest already?

actually....how did you get that wheel without getting captured!?!??!
ill try your suggestions

i got the wheel by standing a bit to the left of the bars that you lower to escape the basilisk capture then shooting a fireball through the walls towards were i know the switch is

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Sooo, anything new over here? Maybe a cheat code or two? Cause this Game is bullshitting harrd . . . specially the first boss . . .

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
This thread could do with an update. V3.1.3 is available for free on kosmic91's itch.io:

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
What´s the difference?
Here's the changelog for 3.1.3 specifically:

v3.1.3 fixes:

• Wrong font display issues.
  • Info showing for wrong items.
  • Status sprite issues.
  • Missing collision bounds in Hoarder's Passage.
  • Slide attacks using weapon durability.
  • First boss fight for Nyx not starting if a kunai is thrown.
  • Nyx+Aello capture scene replay prompts not showing.

For earlier versions' changelogs, head into the dev notes on their blog via the link on the itch.io page.

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
What´s the difference?
The version of the game in this thread's OP is close to two years out of date. The current version of the game is 3.1.3 and includes two playable characters, each with some shared and unique H scenes and story routes. The game is still incomplete though, and the dev said that the latest demo constitutes about 1/3 of the planned content.

mark200

Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone have a full save for the lastest version? cuz i've been playing it for quite a while but i dont see myself completely beating it lol, thx

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone have a full save for the lastest version? cuz i've been playing it for quite a while but i dont see myself completely beating it lol, thx
I left a full save for version 3.1.3 on page 6 of this thread.

Alrighty, here's the new full save. Actually finished this yesterday but got lazy and forgot to upload it lmao. Anyway, there's 2 new scenes in this update, 1 for both Sasha and Nyx, and 1 for just Nyx. There's also a new slime enemy, but they don't have a special animation for the gallery, though they do have a unique game over screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another note, the gallery mode for the Basilisk Aello scene is bugged and does not display the buttons for the QTE minigame, making it nearly impossible to win. It works just fine in standard gameplay, but if you attempt to view it in gallery mode, then the bug will appear. This bug was not present in 3.0.3, so if you want to view that scene, make sure you've still got that build.

Dump the files from the zip in the new folder created by the update and you're good to go.
C:\Users\(Your Name)\AppData\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_1

File A is Sasha mode with 100% items and full gallery and File B is Nyx mode with 100% items and full gallery. Some sort of bug causes the completion percentages to display wrong, but eh.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
can we get the thread updated ? game far from dead and while you can download demos off the official site or patreon , we still have this place.

Reactions: Artix0
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes