3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
i've been stuck for 5 hours after getting the old book, any walkthrough?
asking the kitsune and druid merchant about the old book didn't work

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
Additionally, the code for the previous version(the Konami code)has had it's function changed; it now unlocks a "hard mode" save, starting you off with drastically lower hp and sp and completely naked.

Reactions: derakino999

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
After finishing the demo with both characters and getting all the H scenes, I decided I'd do a quick walkthrough on how to get each scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly not sure if anyone is even playing this game or watching this thread, but the lack of walkthroughs and documentation for H scenes was a massive pain in the ass for me, so I tossed this together so that nobody in the future has to figure any of this out blind.

Oct 12, 2017
Honestly not sure if anyone is even playing this game or watching this thread, but the lack of walkthroughs and documentation for H scenes was a massive pain in the ass for me, so I tossed this together so that nobody in the future has to figure any of this out blind.
Could you give us the save file that contains all the enemy in the gallery? So then we could search for them in the game, thanks in advance.

Reactions: unknownmyriad

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Could you give us the save file that contains all the enemy in the gallery? So then we could search for them in the game, thanks in advance.
Sure, dump these in your C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_0 folder. These are my slot B and slot C saves, so back those up in case it wrecks your game as I did not bother to test this at all. Slot B is Sasha mode with the full gallery and 100% items. Slot C is Nyx mode with full gallery and 94% items.

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
Sure, dump these in your C:\Users\(Your name)\AppData\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_0 folder. These are my slot B and slot C saves, so back those up in case it wrecks your game as I did not bother to test this at all. Slot B is Sasha mode with the full gallery and 100% items. Slot C is Nyx mode with full gallery and 94% items.
The save files break the gamdata.dat. So maybe add yours to the zip?

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
The save files break the gamdata.dat. So maybe add yours to the zip?
Alright, I updated the .zip in my previous post. See if it works now. Also make sure you have version 3.0.3 of the game from the itch.io page. These won't work on any other version.

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you, so then another question where exactly is can i find the ghost hand enemy?

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Thank you, so then another question where exactly is can i find the ghost hand enemy?
In Sasha mode you can find them in the flooded cave under the Mist City or in the other flooded cave under the rock with a lock on it just east of the town with Nyx's house. The key to this cave can be fished up from one of the fishing spots, but I can't remember which one. For Nyx mode you can find the Ghost Hands in the cave under the shrine early on. Ghost hands hide underground but can be seen on your map as a little dot. Once you step on one they will jump out and grab you.

Reactions: DeathmanForces

Mar 25, 2019
I've seen a lot of this 'konami code' thing. So can someone tell me what it does and how to use it?

unknownmyriad

Aug 8, 2019
I've seen a lot of this 'konami code' thing. So can someone tell me what it does and how to use it?
The Konami Code(Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, START) in the context of this game has done different things. In the current version, it enables hard mode on a new save.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Honestly, while the game is well coded, I found the design decisions utterly baffling and downright unfair to the player. The Sniper enemies are some of the most egregious examples of this. I literally got shot for 80% of my health before my controls became responsive on a screen transition. That's not 'challenging', that's bullshit.

This game bills itself as a survival game, but the gameplay system is more akin to Rogue Like. AKA: Fail over and over and over again and come back knowing more. There are many ways in which you can make the game flat out unwinnable, which is overlooked because the demo is so short, but is a critical design flaw that needs to be addressed before the game becomes bigger.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, while the game is well coded, I found the design decisions utterly baffling and downright unfair to the player. The Sniper enemies are some of the most egregious examples of this. I literally got shot for 80% of my health before my controls became responsive on a screen transition. That's not 'challenging', that's bullshit.

This game bills itself as a survival game, but the gameplay system is more akin to Rogue Like. AKA: Fail over and over and over again and come back knowing more. There are many ways in which you can make the game flat out unwinnable, which is overlooked because the demo is so short, but is a critical design flaw that needs to be addressed before the game becomes bigger.
Git gud

Dressari

Mar 3, 2019
So the game was updated to 3.1.1, as much as I'd love to run though the game AGAIN to unlock everything does anyone have a new save handy for when I get overly frustrated trying to 100% everything AGAIN?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone upload the new demo on mega or some shit? Itch downloads keep failing lol

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Can anyone upload the new demo on mega or some shit? Itch downloads keep failing lol
The newest demo hasn't been given a public release yet. Dev updated to 3.1 back on the 9th, but it's Patreon only. Current public release is 3.0.3 which is what's up on Itch.io. Dev says that public releases will be around one or two weeks later than Patreon releases, so it should be posted tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
The newest demo hasn't been given a public release yet. Dev updated to 3.1 back on the 9th, but it's Patreon only. Current public release is 3.0.3 which is what's up on Itch.io. Dev says that public releases will be around one or two weeks later than Patreon releases, so it should be posted tomorrow hopefully.
No I meant the demo that's on itch already. Downloads kept failing for some reason, but it fixed itself today.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes