3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Alrighty, here's the new full save. Actually finished this yesterday but got lazy and forgot to upload it lmao. Anyway, there's 2 new scenes in this update, 1 for both Sasha and Nyx, and 1 for just Nyx. There's also a new slime enemy, but they don't have a special animation for the gallery, though they do have a unique game over screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another note, the gallery mode for the Basilisk Aello scene is bugged and does not display the buttons for the QTE minigame, making it nearly impossible to win. It works just fine in standard gameplay, but if you attempt to view it in gallery mode, then the bug will appear. This bug was not present in 3.0.3, so if you want to view that scene, make sure you've still got that build.

Dump the files from the zip in the new folder created by the update and you're good to go.
C:\Users\(Your Name)\AppData\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_1

File A is Sasha mode with 100% items and full gallery and File B is Nyx mode with 100% items and full gallery. Some sort of bug causes the completion percentages to display wrong, but eh.

Eden_Autumn

Aug 22, 2019
Hy guys haver a problem in the new caves with nyx, thre whre the capa shop is. thre is that masive after that fish monster thet i cant open.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game is rather annoying than enjoyable...

It is cool that the game try to imitate both Dark souls and Zelda vibe. But THIS IS "2,5D" game. Imitating Zelda is possible, but Dark Souls are not good pick for this.

Last edited:

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Do the pirate enemies scene really just fades to black?
You're playing an extremely old build that lacks any real H content. Download the newer version from the page or the dev's .

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
can you beat the knife throwing lizard boss as nyx or is the capture sequence a given?
You mean the Basilisk Captain?
It's pretty hard considering it's a horde of them basilisks, but with enough potions for recovering sp, if you let yourself get grabbed while having the water paint spell equiped, if you Attack using those it generates a water tornado that hits the max number of times it can, it's the most obliterating startegy i can think of, maybe it will work for them too

Reactions: pendercemp

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
You're playing an extremely old build that lacks any real H content. Download the newer version from the page or the dev's .
Ah thank you. I don't suppose you also know how you're meant to beat the giant fly boss as sasha

Reactions: pendercemp

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
You mean the Basilisk Captain?
It's pretty hard considering it's a horde of them basilisks, but with enough potions for recovering sp, if you let yourself get grabbed while having the water paint spell equiped, if you Attack using those it generates a water tornado that hits the max number of times it can, it's the most obliterating startegy i can think of, maybe it will work for them too
yeah i realized that spray paining instead of launchin projectiles gives waaaay better damage for the sp consumed and i wreked him

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Ah thank you. I don't suppose you also know how you're meant to beat the giant fly boss as sasha
Use the trees to block his big attack where he flies up, then just kite him around and shoot him. Don't worry about using up all of your ammo. Enemies have dramatically increased drop rates for ammo when you're almost out, so you can just chop up the respawning small flies if you run out to get more.

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Use the trees to block his big attack where he flies up, then just kite him around and shoot him. Don't worry about using up all of your ammo. Enemies have dramatically increased drop rates for ammo when you're almost out, so you can just chop up the respawning small flies if you run out to get more.
Thank you, this game is great. Just wish maybe all the scenes were colored and lasted a bit longer.

Reactions: Artix0

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I am still eagerly awaiting for the next horny prison.
Surely, it won't be just one? Aaaaaahhh
Ye the dev stated that he wants to have multiple situations like that scattered in the game here and there
I personally am looking forward to that as well

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
i beat the fly and got the swimsuit from the water place but the block puzzle in the deep water section eludes me and im nto sure were to go from here

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes