4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 3189450

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
xXScjd.png

Overview:
Just imagine a typical Isekai, we don't have a typical one (almost).
But seriously - the protagonist is reborn in a new world filled with magic and juicy maidens.
His main goal is to find the tails of the moon goddess, but you are free to decide what you will do.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-05
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: Pink Lamb -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

intro_pic51.png pKBaEm.png gYJ_XW.png xrMEoz.png Hcg2QY.png djOY4A.png intro_pic64.png oOEqW2.png

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Why is it always foxes....
I appreciate the effort, but man, can't someone pick a new animal for once just to spice things up somewhat.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why is it always foxes....
I appreciate the effort, but man, can't someone pick a new animal for once just to spice things up somewhat.
There are tons of beastmen in general, i think i'd like more Arachne-types around, personally. :whistle: :coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Same here, but why do people keep zeroing in on foxgirls and catgirls? Be more creative my dudes, and give us sumthn weird, like an elephantgirl every once in a while.
Well there's the appeal question right?
It's easy to see why fox girls and cat girls would appeal to most people.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well there's the appeal question right?
It's easy to see why fox girls and cat girls would appeal to most people.
To an extent, but when it's been so overdone, it just becomes bland. And man, you can make almost anything appealing if you do it right, I've seen some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
To an extent, but when it's been so overdone, it just becomes bland. And man, you can make almost anything appealing if you do it right, I've seen some shit.
The thing is though, assets. I don't exactly think HS has an elephant girl asset or a bee girl asset or anything of that nature. If you can find me an elephant trunk and elephant ear asset in honey select, I'd be genuinely impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and Cryswar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugg.. 3 damn girls and all pretty much have large breasts.. Why do so many devs not properly play on so many girls and give some modest breast size. No variety ruins games.

Reactions: $@~

PsyClogr

Dec 20, 2017
ugg.. 3 damn girls and all pretty much have large breasts.. Why do so many devs not properly play on so many girls and give some modest breast size. No variety ruins games.
honestly these are more reasonable then Twisted World's so take what you can get

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well, no offense to the dev, but there's also the fact that it's another harem game

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote